Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Too good not to share

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2015, 11:21 AM

Received 142 Likes on 108 Posts
Why no one understands this but..... The Gulf "War" only lasted a few months. The remainder of the war everyone is in delusion about calling is merely the time period when troops were on the ground maintaining presence and to help the Iraq people prepare for defending themselves against their harsh enemies. Unfortunately the mass media and Dem's did a wonderful job by fooling the American people into thinking that soldiers were perishing left and right and to stop all the mass killings we had to end the "war" by pulling out everything. Here's a fun fact.....America has military presence all over the world. The difference is that those places aren't full of radical Islamic psychos trying to shoot, blowup, or behead everyone. Well, let me rephrase that. As Isis is spreading rapidly around the world, it wont be long before their tyrannic methods are taking place everywhere..... Most ignorant Americans wont care either until its taking place in their neighborhood.

So after 13 years what did we end up with by "ending the war"? Well for starters, a country who's now suffering worse than ever because we "ended the war" by removing all the American troops. And.....ironically we're now sending them back in to try to and take back control of what we gave up.....thus thousands of troops have already died and are still dieing under the control of Obamy.

You seem to like posting links, so how about taking the time to recognize that less than 500 troops died during Bush's term but well over 2000 have so far died during the big O's failure. And as things are wildly getting out of control, its predicted that many many more will have to die for the sake of liberal stupidity. I will say it again and again..... Liberalism is a cult and those involved in this means of strange worship will never accept the truth while they defend the failure of their actions.
Old 06-01-2015, 11:36 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, with that, I'll quit while I'm ahead.

Thanks all for the "robust" discussion.
Old 06-01-2015, 01:55 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by bob_boater
Well, with that, I'll quit while I'm ahead.
Pretty obvious from your links you are FAR from being ahead in anything other than bouts of delusion...Please for your sake as well as my Children and Grandchildren PLEASE stop drinking the Kool aid
Old 06-01-2015, 06:43 PM
Administrator

Received 172 Likes on 130 Posts
Pedophilia is a crime. Lying to the FBI is a crime. Violating Federal Banking Regulations is a crime. Even for a 73 YO man.
Then CHARGE him with Pedophilia if that is the case, no? The crux of the issue is the FBI and the Bankers should have NO say what you put in, or what you draw out, if it is YOUR money, and not being used in a crime, which it WAS NOT.

This is the problem, you won't address the real issue. If you have evidence of Pedophilia, or you have evidence the money was either obtained fraudulently, or was going to be used to commit a crime, then charge him. Otherwise, leave him alone.

For details on the 4000+ US Service men and women deaths as a result of the Bush/Chenny Iraq war, please see: Casualties in Iraq - Antiwar.com
Yep, War is like that, want to chat about the 70 million or so who died in WW2? Want to chat about how many died because of restrictive ROEs under both Bush AND Obama ( You do know more have died under Obama than died under Bush, right? )

Still doesn't address Hillary letting 4 US citizens die.

I hear Sandusky is tidying up his cell. He must be expecting a cellmate.
Funny, the charge isn't anything to do with what Sandusky did, is it really that bad that you have to allude it is?

Weak arguments...........
Old 06-01-2015, 08:53 PM

End result of the thread..... this is what happens when you get political information from someone like Bill Maher.
Old 06-02-2015, 02:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by KATOOM
End result of the thread..... this is what happens when you get political information from someone like Bill Maher.

From Wheaton College Statement Regarding Hastert Indictment | Wheaton:
Wheaton College serves Jesus Christ and advances His Kingdom through excellence in liberal arts and graduate programs that educate the whole person to build the church and benefit society worldwide.
Wheaton College has received and accepted the resignation of Wheaton alumnus and former Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives J. Dennis Hastert from the Board of Advisors of its J. Dennis Hastert Center for Economics, Government, and Public Policy.
It is with sadness and shock that the Wheaton College community learned of the indictment by the U.S. Department of Justice of alumnus and former speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives J. Dennis Hastert, and of his resignation from the Board of Advisors of the J. Dennis Hastert Center for Economics, Government, and Public Policy at Wheaton College.
In light of the charges and allegations that have emerged, the College has re-designated the Center as the Wheaton College Center for Economics, Government, and Public Policy at this time.

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indictment :
An indictment in the Common Law system, is a formal accusation that a person has committed a crime.
From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arraignment :
Arraignment is a formal reading of a Crime charging document in the presence of the Defendant to inform the defendant of the charges against them. [This is reportedly scheduled for June 9, 2015.]
Old 06-02-2015, 02:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Pretty obvious from your links you are FAR from being ahead in anything other than bouts of delusion...Please for your sake as well as my Children and Grandchildren PLEASE stop drinking the Kool aid
Apparently, Wheaton College (Christian college) agrees with me.
Old 06-02-2015, 02:47 PM
Banned

End opinion of the thread..... Hastert is a criminal, a pedophile preferring boys, and is a hypocrite of the worst kind . Any further support or defense of him is just sad, and disturbing.
Old 06-02-2015, 06:46 PM

Apparently, Wheaton College (Christian college) agrees with me.
Thats FAR from accurate and a misleading statement on your part. I suggest opening your link again and re-reading what Wheaton really says.....

End opinion of the thread..... Hastert is a criminal, a pedophile preferring boys, and is a hypocrite of the worst kind . Any further support or defense of him is just sad, and disturbing.
Again, misleading and false. We have a system here in the US called trial by peers. You're not the judge nor the jury, even though you've already convicted this person for something "alleged" and merely indicted of, which has yet to even undergo trial. Maybe he did commit the crime, maybe he didnt. Maybe the "victim(s)" were not all good in this scandal..... Who knows but to hang a person merely based on subjective information is WRONG.

You seem to prefer the liberal side of the media, so how about lets see what ABC What We Know About the Dennis Hastert Scandal - ABC News and CNN Sources: Dennis Hastert cover-up for sexual misconduct - CNNPolitics.com have to say..... Doesnt get more left wing then that, and they dont seem to have much on the case either. So wherever your getting your data is a bogus source.
Old 06-03-2015, 08:02 AM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
I must confess, you had me for a bit, thinking, "Christians don't need the Romans, they do the job themselves."

But when I read the Wheaton post, I find that Hastert resigned, probably a good decision to not drag Wheaton into the fray.

Further, Wheaton only says that it is praying for those involved, reserving any judgement for the legal process.

Further, Hastert has been accused of something. How often are such accusations false in politics.

Further, Hastert has not yet been indicted. (formally accused)

One big difference between this country, and most Western countries, is the notion that the accused is deemed innocent until proven guilty. Unfortunately that is falling by the wayside, when mobs of paid protesters bully the "legal" system into multiple layers of "investigation" to appease the offended "protestors" at the cost of the accused. (Boston, Ferguson come to mind.

Conclusion: With your full support, this country is going to h*** in a handbasket.
Old 06-03-2015, 08:22 AM
Administrator

Received 172 Likes on 130 Posts
I'm thinking Bob has us confused with the Democratic Underground forum............. They specialize in going off half cocked and spewing innuendo.

Bob, this is a real 'Murican site............
Old 06-03-2015, 09:35 AM
Banned

..... Hastert is a criminal, a pedophile preferring boys, and is a hypocrite of the worst kind . Any further support or defense of him is just sad, and disturbing.
... and pathetic
Old 06-03-2015, 10:20 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
... and pathetic
IF it turns out to be true you won't get an argument from ANYONE here....

End opinion of the thread.....
Oops...looks like you were being less than truthful with that comment...not unlike the links and opinions you already posted which are also less than truthful... At least you are consistent
Old 06-03-2015, 11:16 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
IF it turns out to be true you won't get an argument from ANYONE here....

Agree with you 100%; Innocent until proven guilty.
Old 06-03-2015, 08:15 PM

Agree with you 100%; Innocent until proven guilty.
Now you're talking.

Quick Reply: Too good not to share