Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Through a red light

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2013, 06:21 AM

Received 1,647 Likes on 1,120 Posts
Through a red light

My wife has a co worker named Mary who's a little wacky. She's in her mid 50's, has a couple kids, and mentally she's borderline insane.... although her real calling in life should have been a comedian, as I've never met a woman as funny as she is. She's quick witted, and a real trip to be around.... although I made the mistake of going to the department store with her and my wife one day..... Embarrassing is an understatement...

Anyway,

Wife gets a call yesterday and goes hysterical. When she gets off the phone, she tells me what happened, as it went something like this....

Mary is in the passenger seat of her daughter's (mid 20's) car. They're going .... wherever. While driving along, the daughter blows right though a blatantly "RED" traffic light. With that, Mary starts going off on her, borderline screaming at her giving her the riot act about how stupid she was ..... and so forth. Along comes Mr. State Trooper.....and they get pulled over.

Mary's still bit%$ing at her daughter at this time, when the Trooper walks up to the car and says "license, registration, and insurance card, please."

He bends down and looks over to Mary, and says to the daughter....

"do you know what you've done ? "

At that time Mary starts going hog wild on her daughter, again borderline screaming at her about ...

"how they could have been killed, you're so fu---ing stupid for doing what you did, I cannot believe how much of an irresponsible moron you are ... and so forth...."

The cop, taken a back, lifts the front of his hat, hands the daughter her back her documents and says....

"well, it looks like you have enough on your hands now, have a nice day and drive safely."

He walked back to his car and left them. Knowing how this woman is, her facial expressions, her intense dry sense of humor, I busted out laughing hysterically imagining how funny that was. I never thought in a million years that a NJ State trooper would have let anyone go for the pain and suffering they experienced at the hands and "mouth" of their mother....
Old 05-26-2013, 07:50 AM
There is no G. There is no G. Repeat after me, THERE IS NO G!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's a nice morning opener.
Old 05-26-2013, 03:26 PM
Administrator

Received 172 Likes on 130 Posts
LOL, I would have paid dearly to witness that. I had something similar just recently. My dear son ( 14 years old ) decided he would take part in what is called the eraser challenge ( chicken contest ). Essentially they both start erasing the skin on their arm at the same time, and the last one to stop erasing wins.

Well, I come home to Momma, who is usually the hysterical one, chewing on the boy. This is somewhat unusual, because he is our "good" one. He looks at me like "help me", and I inquire what was the matter?

Needless to say, after I was told part of the story, my Fathers Marine inspired upbringing came out. I launched on the boy with a ferocity that kind of even took me aback, but I was rolling, so what the heck. After about 3 minutes of what would have made Mad proud, his mother snapped on me and ended the whole mess..........

Note to self, never let Momma be around when you are delivering one of life's lesson tailchewings.........