Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Thought my June couldnt get any worse then I had to put my Dog down

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 07:21 AM
Winner winner chicken dinner!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Thanks guys for all the kind words, it really means alot.

Yeah fridays gonna be a tuff day, I gotta go pick up her ashes and her paw print that they made. But at least I get to bring her home, so I guess I should be happy in a way.

Anyway thanks again for all the support, Its helping out alot. And its good to see Im not crazy and alot of you care for your pets like you would your kids.

Dodgezilla, now would be the time to get me. But watch out I got some pretty mean Thai kicks to the head . But pretty much a 3 year old school girl could whoop me right about now. I just hope I can get back in the game in a few months, and if not I guess I will take up golf. Good thing your house isnt close to a corse (FORE!!!).
Old 07-05-2007, 11:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rye,

Congratulations on your marriage, much happyness to both of you.
OUCH on that injury, let us know the out come.

Sorry on the loss of your pet. It is never easy. Have had to put a few down, and our dog got hit and killed by a car a couple of months ago.

This might help., My daughter showed and read it to her daughter when their cat got killed by a cyote.
http://www.bentbay.dk/hund_rainbow.htm
Old 07-05-2007, 01:14 PM

Received 152 Likes on 131 Posts
You're havin a rough month no doubt. Sorry to hear about your dog. I've lost a few over the years and its the worst thing! Your arm will heal and you and your lovely bride will be laughing in ten years on your second honeymoon remembering when a vacation beer was only $7 a bottle! I've had months like these and they are no fun, but the good Lord has always seen me through. Condolences and congratulations , and do what the doctor says and that arm will be ready to fight again in no time! My best, Kurt