Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Things that just bug the heck out of ya!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 08:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sled4fun
Parents counting 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10.......I said stop......1-2-3-4.....

Just smack the kid after 1...mean it! and they will not do it again.
Preach on Brother Cooper!!!!!

Bruce
Old 02-07-2008, 09:44 PM

How about this, I work at a grain elevator. The one thing that makes my blood boil is farmers and truckers that wait till coffee break or lunch time to dump grain. So they go and ruin my break so they can sit in the office to B.S. and drink COFFEE!!!!!!!!. Or they wait till 5 min to closing then bring in a load that takes 20 min to dump. GOD I LOVE MY JOB.
Old 02-08-2008, 08:17 AM
Ben

People with poor table manners....ie chewing with their mouth open.

Ill behaved children and their parents who take no responsibility for their little savages......
Old 02-08-2008, 09:20 AM
DTR's 'Go to Guy'

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
When people reply to a thread by quoting a post with pictures and fail to delete the pictures! Why do we need to see the same picture 4,936 times in the same thread!!?!?!?!?!?!?

I feel better now..........sorry!
Old 02-08-2008, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by vzdude
Stupid people
enough said
Old 02-08-2008, 11:13 AM

People that think prisons are just like the movie Prison Break or Shawshank Redemption.
Old 02-09-2008, 09:54 AM

Im sure you ve all seen this scenario at least once.
A 1/2 ton pickup with four "workers" in the cab, riding on wide tires, a half scoop of sand and bagged concrete in the bed, towing a small mixer on the freeway at five in the morning.
No tail lights and only one headlight working barely.

Also the inconsiderate morons that are on the cell while in a checkout line and their conversation is more important than what they are supposed to be doing.

IMHO, a store should be allowed to post a sign that states " No Cell phone usage while in line"
Old 02-09-2008, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by AkTallPaul
Really wish the BLI, Bright Light Indicator would dim with the rest of the dash lights when you spend the wheel down.
Yeah .... or it was red like they usta was ... that BLUE light puts me to sleep if I don't put something over it
Old 02-09-2008, 10:52 AM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

I have many things that really bug the heck out of me.

The one that is really burning me right now is you go just about anywhere in the world, English is spoken. Come to AMERICA, you have to learn spanish.
It doesn't matter what country, they speak atleast broken english.
Old 02-09-2008, 11:03 AM
Banned

when you post to try to help get a question clarified, and giving question a bump, and then get jumped on for not helping......... some people I tell ya.
Old 02-09-2008, 12:32 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
When I come home to my house and friends stop over right after work when I had a bad day and they trash my place as much as I try to make them stop. And when they wont shut up when I want to relax.

Or when friends try to follow you to do things when you want to do them by yourself.

And I agree with fronty owner about the Spanish thing. People like that bug the heck out of me.

Along with a jealous friend (ex-friend now) who cuts my pyrometer probe line then tried to lie about it when he was the ONLY person at my house. He tried to say someone came to my house and did it in the middle of the night. HA!
Old 02-09-2008, 12:57 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Rant on:
Corp America bites.
Ordering various parts from all across America and the dist tell me to call a vendor. I call and the vendor states they no longer carry that item and needs to contact the dist. They call back telling me theres 6-8weeks delivery time needed and your quantity must be at least 100 items. ***! I'm really sick-n-tired of folks not owning up to errors or the "pull the wool over your eyes" theory. I could go on and on.... Rant Off...have a good day!
Old 02-09-2008, 02:02 PM

Received 44 Likes on 39 Posts
How about being behind a "professional lottery enthusiast" at the counter at the convenience store who pulls out their 3 dozen winning lottery tickets for the clerk to go through and decide the total value. Then the customer will get out their collection of troll dolls for luck, and hand pick a new collection of lottery tickets for the day. I actually witnessed one lottery fan who painstakingly chose their "lucky" scratch ticket from the center of the display, then refused it when the clerk had the nerve to grab the chosen ticket "incorrectly", thus reducing its "luckiness". I try to stay away from inconvenience stores now.
Old 02-09-2008, 04:02 PM

Getting stuck behind a Buick Lesabre (white haired driver) or behind any make of minivan, makes me nuts.

Now chill out, I'm not being mean just stating my life. Drive behind another Dodge truck and they, at least, do the speed limit. The ones above wait until you get close them so they can pull out in front of you and then crawl.

Hey, I was behind a Buick the other night (white haired driver) that drove down the middle of 2 south bound lanes. No one could get by. 30 MPH in a 45 MPH zone. Yes it was dark out but this lasted for almost a mile.
Old 02-09-2008, 06:41 PM

Received 152 Likes on 131 Posts
Being reminded that I'm 'expensive' even though nobody has called anyone on my reference list! And every customer gets on it, re: of the job. Kurt

Quick Reply: Things that just bug the heck out of ya!