Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Thanks to all and happy Holidays

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2003, 08:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks to all and happy Holidays

I wanted to say thanks to everyone on this site and wated to wish you all a safe and wonderful Holiday! That may be a bit early but all my belongings are in a Myflower truck and I am off for my next duty station. I know it dosn't take 45 days to get to Virginia from Texas but I need some Q time with the wife and kids. Family and I will be in the Davy Crockett National forrest for the holidays. Hopefully getting some hunting and fishing in and finding some serenity to boot. I have a fine running truck thanks to all of you who have helped me tune her up and a great 5ver to stay in. 5ver is also great thanks to all your advice. I will be back in touch as soon as I can and will fill you in on all my goings on. Oh yeah, I finally got the ok for some Wildcat goodies and will be putting them on prior to the trip. I got a EGT gauge and some banjos, Not much but it is a start. God bless to all and thanks again.
James and the family
Old 11-20-2003, 08:12 PM

Re:Thanks to all and happy Holidays

SlighFox,
Enjoy the time off !!! Get ready for the change of pace in Virginia. I bet ya can't wait to drive that dually in the traffic, eh ??

Stop back in when you get things settled in your new place.

PISTOL
Old 11-20-2003, 08:33 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts

Drive careful, Foxy. Enjoy those woods and enjoy that family - - they grow up fast.
Bob
Old 11-20-2003, 08:42 PM

Hey, you have time to come up here...........still wouldn't be fair yet, but getting better. Have fun in your fiver!!!!!! I wish I could be out enjoying mine. Let us know how the move went and your trip. Just make sure that you take care of the family.
Tom
Old 11-22-2003, 10:57 PM

Tom, You just wont quit til I whoop yuh! I'd be there in a heart beat but too much on the plate for now. Life is short and this world is small, so maybe one day our paths will cross. I hope they do and I hope you don't get healthy enough to whoop me. I hate getting a whooping and all the harrassment that would come afterwards. Shame dosn't look good on me and so I'll probably just buy you something cold or hot to drink and get to know you better. Maybe we could do some fishing or hunting. Maybe just race trucks for the EGO trip or what not. I must be getting old or just a bit smarter. God Bless and kepp getting better!
James
Old 11-23-2003, 01:11 PM

Yea, it probably won't be a good idea to come up here. I certainly wouldn't want to EMBARASS YA!!! ;D ;D After all, at PT I am now up to a 1lb weght to try to get some strength back. Hopefully we will cross paths and at least have a beer or something. Take care my friend and take care of your family.
Tom
Old 11-24-2003, 01:11 AM

Enjoy your time off and enjoy Virginia,my brother was stationed in Norfolk and I liked it there..
Have a happy Thanksgiving and a great xmas and newyear..

Dave