Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Sunflower seeds

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 04:11 PM
Thats MR Hoss to you buddy!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I like David's salted sunflower seeds, but the only time I ever eat them is when I go fishing with my dad (he always buys a big bag before we go fishing). Otherwise, I never think about it.

Am I the only one that stuffs a handful of them in my cheek and stores them there while picking them out with my tongue one by one, cracking them open with front teeth, eating the seed and spitting the shell out??
Old 08-28-2007, 04:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hoss
Am I the only one that stuffs a handful of them in my cheek and stores them there while picking them out with my tongue one by one, cracking them open with front teeth, eating the seed and spitting the shell out??
nope, thats the way I do it
Old 08-29-2007, 12:59 AM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Thats how I finally stopped smoking. Gives the mouth and tongue something to do for those hours in between sunset and sunlight. Plus it makes it hard for others on the CB to undertand you.
Old 08-29-2007, 05:27 PM

We made our own last year and they came out great.

My neighbor grew a line of them along the edge of his garden then just let them lay at the end of the year. He offered some to us so my wife soaked them in some salt water and baked them for a while. The flowers were huge....one flower would fill a one gallon Ziploc half way.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:44 PM
Banned

Know a farmer in Premont TX with 3,000 acres of seeds in the trucks needing a buyer!!! Anyone interested?