Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

The Summer House Hang Out for June 3-9

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
I wish I was as fine, as those who work the pipeline!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evening all...

Looooooong day, gonna hit the sack. Apparently today occurred for the time in history. Is that historical all by itself?

Things that make you go SHREW...
Old 06-07-2012, 08:49 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Originally Posted by irocpractice
Izzat like stumbling and throwing a . . . . . S H R E W
Hey guys,, If im not allowed to talk like that than neither can you!!!
Old 06-07-2012, 09:41 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Bark
Howdy all--

Great!

Didnt you guys get dumped on last year?
Yes...several times. Rained here again today. Forecast for Sat/Sun/Mon...rain.

Originally Posted by Shorts
Basketball - that's throwing a sphere
Big spheres in some worlds/eyes. LOL

Originally Posted by irocpractice
Izzat like stumbling and throwing a . . . . . S H R E W
You just had to go and shrew up the break room thread!

Old 06-07-2012, 09:42 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Originally Posted by wyododge
Evening all...

Looooooong day, gonna hit the sack. Apparently today occurred for the time in history. Is that historical all by itself?

Things that make you go SHREW...
hmmm...if thats what floats your boat.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:56 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Scotty
hmmm...if thats what floats your boat.
How did boats get into this conversation - - - DUH????? ........

Just got in from a party - - tired and going to hit the sack - - nuther busy day tomorrow with attorneys, courts - - - be so glad when this estate gets all settled out and I can go back on "normal" with the gearshift.

Hey, sleep well,

Bob
Old 06-07-2012, 10:04 PM
Sausage Aficionado (In training)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey Scotty, time to blow up the water wings. We are sending a lot of river water your way. The snow pack is at a 100 year high, which is totally weird since we got almost no snow here on the edge of the prairies, in the shadow of the Rockies. We have gotten monster rain here the last few days, but that isn't the big problem. It is raining 4 or 5 times as much in the mountains. That means that on top of all the rain in the mountains it is making the snow pack melt very quickly. All of the rivers in southern Alberta are suddenly at the banks and flowing very fast. Reservoirs are close to overflowing so dams re getting opened. Big water is now heading downstream. Guess what is downstream of southern Alberta - Saskatchewan.

Sorry dude, I don't control the water level system.
Old 06-08-2012, 04:14 AM
Administrator ........ DTR's puttin fires out and workin on big trucks admin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Morning ladies and gents, heading downtown for another 24. I really do not know where all this time goes. At least the weather is going to be nice for the weekend. Have the grand daughter tomorrow and we are taking her to the fair that's in town. Should be a good time, looking forward to seeing my little princess.

We had a cop get shot and killed taking care of a domestic. Crazy thing is he was murdered by a prison guard. Sad day for the city.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:13 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Morning gang,

Tim - - sad indeed. Some crazee people out there that have never learned to control their emotions. Very sad. See only their side of every issue - - they are right - - everyone else is wrong. Sorry about that.

Tall One - - are you telling us you are not God? I am shocked. ........by the way, how tall are you?

Made fresh coffee, you make the ph00 when you want it cuz a certain Canuck just messes it up - - made a cup for myself. Back all ready from all the legal stuff - - I was awarded a medal for being so efficient that it only took a couple minutes. Close out the estate in 32 days and counting. I will be glad to get that one behind me - - never dreamed it would be so time consumming. Oh well, she is a sweety - - 94, blind and sharp as a tack.

Have a gudurn.

Bob
Old 06-08-2012, 04:48 PM
There is no G. There is no G. Repeat after me, THERE IS NO G!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
beerbeerbeerbeer...beerbeerbeerbeer... beerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeer...beerbeerbeerbee rbeerbeerbeer..BEEER!

This house has been without beer all week and it was awful, just awful!

I got beer!
Old 06-08-2012, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by FiverBob
Tall One - - are you telling us you are not God? I am shocked. ........by the way, how tall are you?

Bob
Bob - I am 6ft 7inches tall

Shorts - you should have told me you were out of beer. DW and I don't really drink beer but our friends always bring a case when they come for a visit and leave the leftovers. The beer fridge has at least 70 assorted beer in it that only get consumed when we have compact who want beer instead of wine or scotch.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:33 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Originally Posted by FiverBob
How did boats get into this conversation - - - DUH????? ........

Just got in from a party - - tired and going to hit the sack - - nuther busy day tomorrow with attorneys, courts - - - be so glad when this estate gets all settled out and I can go back on "normal" with the gearshift.

Hey, sleep well,

Bob
Whats with all this self abuse on here lately?

Originally Posted by Tallguy67
Hey Scotty, time to blow up the water wings. We are sending a lot of river water your way. The snow pack is at a 100 year high, which is totally weird since we got almost no snow here on the edge of the prairies, in the shadow of the Rockies. We have gotten monster rain here the last few days, but that isn't the big problem. It is raining 4 or 5 times as much in the mountains. That means that on top of all the rain in the mountains it is making the snow pack melt very quickly. All of the rivers in southern Alberta are suddenly at the banks and flowing very fast. Reservoirs are close to overflowing so dams re getting opened. Big water is now heading downstream. Guess what is downstream of southern Alberta - Saskatchewan.

Sorry dude, I don't control the water level system.
I heard about the run off. We are also expecting some heavy storms. Some have fired up already in the west running diagonally to the NE. Right now the storm watches are in effect to within 25 miles of us and spreading.

Our water table is floating in the living room.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:54 PM

Man, this is SO not cool. This is only 30 miles east of me.

http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/warni...ort_e.html?ab6

This is getting biblical. I guess I better turn the weather radio back on. The ground is totally saturated.

My kid sister is going to inner BC tomorrow to do a triathlon on Sunday morning. Air temp at race time is supposed to be 5C and water temp will be about 11C. For easy translation, 32F is 0c and 100F is about 38C. she is a special kind of crazy and tough.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:13 PM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

beerbeerbeerbeer...beerbeerbeerbeer... beerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeerbeer...beerbeerbeerbee rbeerbeerbeer..BEEER!

This house has been without beer all week and it was awful, just awful!

I got beer!
'bout time....
Old 06-08-2012, 10:48 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Originally Posted by Tallguy67
Guess what is downstream of southern Alberta - Saskatchewan.
Talked with a friend on his way up. Guess the highway is washed out someplace around Destruction Bay and a couple of other spots.

I got beer!
I have BEER and BACON!
Old 06-09-2012, 01:00 AM

Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts
Highway is washed between Teslin and highway 37 junction. Also washed near D bay. only route in right now, is via watson lake, then through the campbell, and out over the top of the world via dawson city.

Funny enough, the south klondike is also washed near fraser camp.

Is this what isolation is about? Cool

Quick Reply: The Summer House Hang Out for June 3-9