Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Straight pipe stopped a burglery in process.

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2002, 09:13 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Straight pipe stopped a burglery in process.

Today, I decided to stop by my favorite hobby shop. I was with my wife and my youngest son.<br>This hobby shop is owned and ran by an elderly man who is not in the best of health. <br>This guy is the very kind and has done me many favors since I met him. <br>He's always been good to my kids. Its always fun to go by his store and sit around. He serves us hot chocalate cookies, and coffee and often cake or pie.<br><br>Well, as I walked into the shop, we were the only people in there at the time. The owner was talking on the phone and we noticed that something just wasnt quite right.<br>It was just seconds later, police swarmed the place like ants on candy.<br>As it turns out, as we were pulling in the driveway of this shop, the owner was inside being beat by one robber while the other robber was taking cash out of the register.<br>When the two robbers heard my diesel pull in, the darted out the back door.<br>(He was still on the phone with 9-1-1 when we walked in).<br><br>While Im thankfull I didnt walk in with my family right in the middle of a hold up, Im apauled that, not one, but two punks have the nerve to, not only rob a store in mid day, but to beat a elder man who can hardly stand as it is!<br><br>Once the police were there, I felt bad that I had no information to offer. The police thought maybe I might have seen the two punks and/or which direction they took off running.<br>However, I did not. <br>The onwer will be ok. He was shaken and bruised but should be fine. I have no idea how much money they got.<br>At the time I left, the owner was giving as much details about the two dirt-wads as he could. The police were starting their typical finger print practices and aksing questions.<br><br>Really rips me up to see this kind of thing happen. <br><br><br>Rich<br>
Old 12-17-2002, 10:31 PM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:Straight pipe stopped a burglery in process.

He's lucky he has such a good customer. No telling what could have happened. I hate those wimpy chicken(you know what's) punks that are too timid to face somebody their own size. <br><br>We had a couple punk creeps on a two county spree a few years back. Gave this old guy a once over at Tippy Dam. He was the attendant of the parking lot collecting parking fees from fisherman. Put the poor guy in the hospital for a couple bucks. Hope the enjoy the vacation they earned themselves, we caught 'em.
Old 12-17-2002, 11:49 PM

Thats a great story daze. See we all need to straight pipe our trucks. then tell the gov't that it is a security measure.<br>Think that will pass.<br><br><br><br>Well a man can hope can't he?<br>Dm01
Old 12-18-2002, 12:38 AM

[quote author=dodgeman01 link=board=10;threadid=8467;start=0#81706 date=1040190540]<br>Thats a great story daze. See we all need to straight pipe our trucks. then tell the gov't that it is a security measure.<br>Think that will pass.<br><br><br><br>Well a man can hope can't he?<br>Dm01<br>[/quote]<br><br>No needs to be taken one step further [glow=red, 2, 300]5&quot; stacks for everybody!![/glow]
Old 12-18-2002, 12:44 AM

5&quot; stacks for everybody!!
<br>I agree <br> <br>DM01
Old 12-18-2002, 05:49 AM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry, I already got the four inchers.
Old 12-18-2002, 07:31 AM

[quote author=dieseldude4x4 link=board=10;threadid=8467;start=0#81751 date=1040212176]<br>Sorry, I already got the four inchers.<br>[/quote]<br><br>So, you're saying size &quot;does matter&quot;???? (Sneaky referral to new proposal for Tee Shirt.)
Old 12-18-2002, 11:51 AM

[quote author=NWDave link=board=10;threadid=8467;start=0#81773 date=1040218288]<br>So, you're saying size &quot;does matter&quot;???? (Sneaky referral to new proposal for Tee Shirt.)<br>[/quote]<br><br> I could see that T-shirt. <br>Picture would be:<br>A close up view looking into the back of a Dodge Cummins with 5&quot; Stacks coming up through the bed and a nice Cummins or Ram's Head sticker on the back window
Old 12-18-2002, 02:29 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts

Rich I am glad those guys took off instead of waiting around while you walked in with the family.<br><br> The sad thing is they catch them, the officer does 7 hours worth of paperwork and the Judge turns them loose in 20 minutes.<br><br> We need to change the way we view these people who commit violent crimes. Bring back Stocks in the town square, and a few public hangings wouldn't hurt either.<br><br> I know many will think this is extreme, but what these punks do to these poor helpless victims is what I consider to be extreme injustice.<br><br> Time to take back our streets and give the police officers the tools to work with instead of slapping them down for trying to make a difference.<br><br> Slides the soapbox back in the corner
Old 12-18-2002, 03:45 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

The sad thing is they catch them, the officer does 7 hours worth of paperwork and the Judge turns them loose in 20 minutes.<br><br>.... Bring back Stocks in the town square, and a few public hangings wouldn't hurt either.<br>
<br><br><br>Absolutely!<br><br><br>Rich
Old 12-18-2002, 03:59 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[quote author=SFtopSGT link=board=10;threadid=8467;start=0#81983 date=1040243395]<br> The sad thing is they catch them, the officer does 7 hours worth of paperwork and the Judge turns them loose in 20 minutes.[/quote]<br><br>7 hours of paper work<br><br>-or-<br><br>couple ounces of lead.<br><br>hmmmmm<br><br>something to be said about self defense.<br><br>If every law abiding citizen were armed (and trained), there wouldn't be criminals.<br><br>maybe<br><br>phox
Old 12-18-2002, 07:09 PM

Received 263 Likes on 235 Posts

But if a law abiding citizen turned into a criminal you'd have an extremely well armed and trained criminal. <br><br>This is just the way the government argues over here.<br><br>AlpineRAM
Old 12-18-2002, 08:03 PM

Stocks, Public Hanging, Firing Squads??? I WILL DONATE A BUNCH OF WOOD, NEW ROPE AND A CASE OF SHELLS.<br>Tom
Old 12-18-2002, 11:36 PM
Banned

I hate seeing things like that happen to such nice people. Some of my friends were telling me that in the small town of Fulshear, Texas, there was a bad drive by shooting. These punks drove up and down teh whole town shooting the place up. Gas Statinos, Country Store, Doizer's BBQ (for those of you who don't know what that is, Doizer's serves some of the best, if not THE best BBQ in the state), the whole town. Then they drove away. I hope they catch them. I've been pushed and shoved around by 5 Chinese kids at once in school. It's funny though, if there's only 1 or 2 of them and they see me alone in the hallway, they won't do a thing. But if there's 3 or 4 of them, and they see me alone, they try and start . What a bunch of *****'s. I'll take 1 or 2 on at a time, but not 3 or 4. That's stupid. At least the guy is ok and wasn't seriously injured. I agree though, stockades, hangings, and some &quot;self-defense&quot; practiced by the officers would make this country a whole lot safer. I've got 8 guns I'd be willing to supply, a bunch of wood, and a bunch of nice hanging trees on my land. I say we take justice in to our own hands. Sorry, but I have a very twisted mind and I believe in an eye for an eye. But when something like this happens, especailly to such nice people, the punks deserve a little bit more than an equal beating. Maybe some torture. You know? Like skinning them alive and dipping them in salt? Maybe dragging them behind the truck over some razor blades? Let me see. What else can I come up with?
Old 12-19-2002, 05:55 AM

Whew ... a little pent-up aggression ??<br><br> It seems that many, many people are like minded about our current system not being tough enough. I sure wish that someone would run for office under the &quot;public A$$-beatin for crimes commited&quot; ticket. Maybe that person would win ???<br><br>PISTOL

Quick Reply: Straight pipe stopped a burglery in process.