Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Spring is coming BreakRoom - 3/16 - 22

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2014, 05:07 PM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rain made everyone stay away, so I said Haaaaaaay bartender...

did on line auction, feels like NSA operator. those Mennonites looked cold.

gonna do the sleeves meself, thanks NEfarmsmartguy. worked on 92 YJ jeep, my gosh some of those bolts had never been touched since '92...
new stuff on, found more small things, a dirty mess. nice shower and good food feels guuuuuud!!

so ready to watch a movie tonight, who's with me?!
Old 03-19-2014, 05:17 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Howdy ScotScottyHeidi and all,

Originally Posted by Scotty
I sleep work.
I don't remember ever falling asleep at work---ever.

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
I prefer them dipped in hot Chinese mustard
Dang. Now I want some tempura shrimp.

Originally Posted by FiverBob
No wonder I was hungry and tired.
I get hungry and tired just getting out of bed.
Old 03-20-2014, 01:53 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Ever walked into a shop and see parts laying around and remember telling someone what they wanted to do can no longer be done but they ordered parts and started in on it anyhow? Then just shut up because you know what they are going to run into later?
Yeah, that was me yesterday.
Let's just say, if you buy a DPF delete pipe, and an EGR delete kit, and any old tuner, you're truck's only going to run on 3 cylinders when you get it fired up. And since you cut the downpipe twice- and in the worst possible spot- there's no sticking all the stock stuff back on to get it mobile again.
And a different tuner that should allow you to make the computer ignore the lack of signal from several sensors and some other parts that should help you get better fuel mileage- you know, the ones you should have got the first time, but didn't, because you didn't call up a reputable diesel shop- will cost you nearly $4000 more.
Old 03-20-2014, 05:18 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Morning fresh coffee phoo hot water and sweet tea fresh biscuits and gravy

Got to get kids to school I will come back buy latter and check in.
Old 03-20-2014, 08:07 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Glug Glug Glug Belch Chomp Chomp Chomp Belch
Mmmm mmmm good buffet you set out this a.m.
Thanks rail!
Freezing rain warning here and 5-10 centimeters of snow followed by blizzard conditions and -30 windchills?!?!

Winter won't leave.
Old 03-20-2014, 08:31 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by Bark
Evening NEfrmhnd,

Got my Taxes Done! Just have to mail em now.
They don't give you enough options for the Presidential Election Campaign.
They also don't leave any room to write any suggestions.
I too feel that if they simply had a "Do you and your Spouse want to donate $100.00 to have the President Tarred and Feathered and rode out of town on a rail Campaign" ...they could make Millions and quickly pay down the National Debt

Morning Folks
Old 03-20-2014, 08:33 AM
REALLY old dog

Morning fellow DTRotarions !
Well nice first day of spring - 30 degrees cloudy but broken clouds to the west and will be sunny later .
they say vortex from north will keep things cool for the next couple weeks .
Oh well it will keep the flooding down hopefully .

thanks for the breakfast buffet
Claude
Old 03-20-2014, 09:16 AM
DTR Mom

I too feel that if they simply had a "Do you and your Spouse want to donate $100.00 to have the President Tarred and Feathered and rode out of town on a rail Campaign" ...they could make Millions and quickly pay down the National Debt

Morning Folks

Hi shorts, heyNE tough to keep the mouth quiet but less headaches....
Topper-would love to see that, worth the hundred bucks....

this plane thing: so nice to see the pilots, commercial ships, navy, NOAA, getting the job done. no politicians needed.

wonder what bill is getting passed or agency budgets when the camera is off...
it's snowing, tenant is moving out the big stuff today, hope he gets better care. surely it will never be hotter in his living quarters....
Old 03-20-2014, 10:43 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
I too feel that if they simply had a "Do you and your Spouse want to donate $100.00 to have the President Tarred and Feathered and rode out of town on a rail Campaign" ...they could make Millions and quickly pay down the National Debt Morning Folks
Lary, -- - do it - - do it. We will be the first in line to contribute.

Morning - putting on a dash cover to hide those ugly cracks and missing plastic. Dumb gauges are giving me a fit and had to pull the pillar cover to fit it all in and get to the bolts of the other gauges not on the pillar. How in
the world did I put them on in the first place. I can't put the cover back in place with the gauges on. ...........................So, now what, Maggee?

Ok, gone to play some more. If you don't hear from me you know I am under that dash cover and can't get out cuz the gauges have me anchored down. ..................

Bob
Old 03-20-2014, 11:06 AM

I have a couple extra buckets of tar I will contribute
Old 03-20-2014, 10:55 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

How long have you been here?
: Since they pushed me.
Someone pushed you?
: Yeah, someone pushed me.
Who?
: What? You don't believe me? You think I fell? You think I jumped?
: It wasn't my time! I wasn't supposed to go! I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!

I was sort of forced to watch it tonight (she watched Patton with me a few nights ago).
Its still one of the best "Chick Flicks" ever made but the subway scene always makes me want a smoke.
Old 03-21-2014, 05:53 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Bark
How long have you been here?
: Since they pushed me.
Someone pushed you?
: Yeah, someone pushed me.
Who?
: What? You don't believe me? You think I fell? You think I jumped?
: It wasn't my time! I wasn't supposed to go! I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!

I was sort of forced to watch it tonight (she watched Patton with me a few nights ago).
Its still one of the best "Chick Flicks" ever made but the subway scene always makes me want a smoke.
Maybe it's because I'm still sick, but I have NO idea what the heck you're talking about.

Managed to keep dry toast down yesterday, still can't do coffee, soup or ANY warm liquid for that matter. Ties my stomach in knots that put me in a 9 hour fetal position.

I see a few of you have called me. Thanks, but I shut all the phones off. IF I get a shot at sleep, I'm takin' it and don't want a ringing phone to wreck it! Same today; went and refilled the OWB and now back to bed until 2PM when it's time to do it again.

It is Friday, March 21st.

1788 - Almost the entire city of New Orleans, LA, was destroyed by fire. 856 buildings were destroyed.

1790 - Thomas Jefferson reported to U.S. President George Washington as the new secretary of state.

1826 - The Rensselaer School in Troy, NY, was incorporated. The school became known as Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and was the first engineering college in the U.S.

1902 - In New York, three Park Avenue mansions were destroyed when a subway tunnel roof caved in.

1905 - Sterilization legislation was passed in the State of Pennsylvania. The governor vetoed the measure.

1907 - The U.S. Marines landed in Honduras to protect American interests in the war with Nicaragua.

1918 - During World War I, the Germans launched the Somme Offensive.

1945 - During World War II, Allied bombers began four days of raids over Germany.

1963 - Alcatraz Island, the federal penitentiary in San Francisco Bay, CA, closed.

1965 - More than 3,000 civil rights demonstrators led by the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. began a march from Selma to Montgomery, AL.

1971 - Two U.S. platoons in Vietnam refused their orders to advance.

1972 - The U.S. Supreme Court ruled that states could not require one year of residency for voting eligibility.

1984 - A Soviet submarine crashed into the USS Kitty Hawk off the coast of Japan.

1991 - 27 people were lost at sea when two U.S. Navy anti-submarine planes collided.

2003 - It was reported that the Dow Jones Industrial Average closed up 235.27 (2.8%) at 8,521.97. It was the strongest weekly gain in more than 20 years.

Today's thought:
Be nice to people on your way up because you meet them on your way down.

It was dead in here yesterday and there's coffee left. Drink that before any more gets made!
Old 03-21-2014, 06:33 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by chaikwa
Maybe it's because I'm still sick, but I have NO idea what the heck you're talking about.

Managed to keep dry toast down yesterday, still can't do coffee, soup or ANY warm liquid for that matter. Ties my stomach in knots that put me in a 9 hour fetal position.

It was dead in here yesterday and there's coffee left. Drink that before any more gets made!
Poor baby. Him sick and no mommy around to rub his head and make chicken noodle soup. Mrs. Campbell just ain't the same thing as mommy's soup. ........................Get better, man.

I am with you on that Bark thingy - - I think he was drunk or smoking dried shrews when he posted that.

Now, as for the coffee bit - - - go to sleep - - - relax - - - disengage - - - turn your head - - - - DO IT!!!!!!!!!! Ok, he's gone - - - so is the old nasty smelling coffee and ph00 from yesterday. Fresh coffee, wonderful smelling ph00 (man, it even looks delicious), fresh hot water, fresh sprinkles - - come on down.
................................................................. .YUMMY

Off to conquer.

Bob
Old 03-21-2014, 07:47 AM

Fresh sprinkles but stale dounuts
Old 03-21-2014, 08:10 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Windy cold nasty day here.
There there Mr. JANITOR.
Bark? Wutchutokkinboutwillis?