Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Spring is coming BreakRoom - 3/16 - 22

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2014, 01:00 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Afternoon gang - - dropping by to grab my ph00 and scadoodle out of here. Looks like all is normal. Doctors, dentists, therapists - - sick of it. So is my wallet.

OK, ph00.....................................

gone

bye

CYA

morry

Bob
Old 03-17-2014, 02:47 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Hedi if you had bought a Belarus tractor you wouldn't be having to work on it.

They will run and last without oil
Old 03-17-2014, 04:00 PM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by railroaderone
Hedi if you had bought a Belarus tractor you wouldn't be having to work on it.

They will run and last without oil
True !!! My 420A spits out all the oil I put in it, buts still chugging along...,..
Ok more like hacking and coughing than chugging
but it works
Old 03-17-2014, 04:17 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Howdy Bob, RRone, Chris and others--

They are looking under hood at Dale Jr's car. Ragan accessed a pit road penalty for too many men over the wall. He will move to the tail of the field.
Originally Posted by NE frmhnd
He accessed a penalty.
Maybe the Blues Brothers were wrong, and had to get to the Cook County accessor's office.
LoL. That's how little I know about it nowadays.
I thought Ragan must be an official and had accessed a penalty against Dale Jr. for having too many men over some wall.

Originally Posted by Scotty
I need more sleep.
You are at work aren't you?

Originally Posted by Justwannabeme
We are truly losing a generation that DEFINED America as the Home of the Free, Land of the Brave.
unhook the phone but train myself not to answer it.
-At least we now have a generation who can text each other without looking at the keyboard.
-Drives my wife nuts when I don't answer the phone. Figure if its important they will call back.

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Try a different browser, the one you are using is obviously not remembering who you are when you change pages.
We are talking chaikwa here. His browser is probably trying to forget who he is and where he has been.
Old 03-17-2014, 06:13 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by chaikwa
Yup, I AM running PM, no add-ons, no blockers. Was running it earlier and I'm running it now. Problems earlier, no problems now.

Oh, and not that this is a problem, but I thought I'd mention that no matter what browser I use, I have to play a little game with the sign-on box. Click on it once, click outside of it once, double click on it and THEN, and ONLY then, will my user name and password self-populate the two boxes. Even typing 'c' in the first box won't bring up the rest of my user name. Maybe it's the way the VB software has been set up but it's always been that way here. My own site using VB populates with one click or by typing the first letter of a users name. Another VB site I go to will only self-populate by typing the first letter, no clicking. So that's why I assume it's a software set-up issue.
The functions you are describing having problems with are handled by your browser....something is causing them to not work properly with the software as it only accepts the letter input, the browser is what remembers and places the letters in there.

My guess is something is hanging things up, either with your system itself or your IP provider switching you to a server that stalls out and leaves you hanging when the windows try to load. We saw that a lot with AOHell servers years ago.

I had a similar issue and changing my DNS to NC before it headed toward CA helped me a great deal. Might be time to do a clean install of your entire system as something isn't working properly.

I just did one of my PC's again and the problems it had are all gone and it is so fast I can stop on a dime and get 9 cents change back
Old 03-17-2014, 06:14 PM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by Bark

We are talking chaikwa here. His browser is probably trying to forget who he is and where he has been.
Precisely why I did not purchase a memory foam mattress...I did not want to listen to it whine when ever it saw my big fat butt heading back to bed
Old 03-17-2014, 07:03 PM
DTR Mom

Originally Posted by Chrisreyn
Scott's computer would work better if he'd stop spraying a suppression fog on it every time someone mentions Firefox or Hotmail........
silly fireman........
or clean it. or removing 300 of the 500 sites in home screen ......

more apps than that boy has hair.....

done with 3 lbs of smoked salmon. ate a orange chocolate motorcycle.
removed the oil pump and micro'd it for tolerances, all good. no metal in oil, pan cleaned, tiny bit of water but clean. no clue why oil pressure light comes on then power drop. looking close at exhaust gasket now...hoo boy.

got commercial bbq grill apart, cleaned, painted and safety check done.
trim off stainless steel aprons/side walls to put big evap pan on it for maple sap boildown. jeep parts came, better get to it...
Old 03-17-2014, 11:21 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Chaikwa- try hitting "C", then your down arrow twice. That brings up and highlights my saved usernames, and "tab" and the password pops in.
I thought Ragan must be an official and had accessed a penalty against Dale Jr. for having too many men over some wall
David Ragan. Not to be confused with Regan Smith. Neither driver has done a whole lot, but I think one did manage a restrictor plate win a few years ago.
Old 03-18-2014, 01:06 AM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Evening NEfrmhnd,

Got my Taxes Done! Just have to mail em now.
They don't give you enough options for the Presidential Election Campaign.
They also don't leave any room to write any suggestions.

Originally Posted by Justwannabeme
done with 3 lbs of smoked salmon.
This is the first year in 35 that I have not smoked any salmon. I miscalculated and gave the kids and visitors the stuff I would have normally used for winter smoking. Oh well, I still have smoked stuff from last year and I can actually find stuff in the freezers.

Precisely why I did not purchase a memory foam mattress...I did not want to listen to it whine when ever it saw my big fat butt heading back to bed
I hear they also remember flatus and can store it for future release.
That could be useful for visitors.
Old 03-18-2014, 07:10 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Hmmm, never thought about that - - sure glad it can't talk. Wow, the stories it could tell. .............

Originally Posted by Bark
I hear they also remember flatus and can store it for future release. That could be useful for visitors.
You are a mess.........................

Morning all - - you too Bark. Hmmm, I don't see any coffee, ph00, sprinkles - - nuttin around here. OK, fresh Javalia coffee, yummy ph00 and - -- oh, found some sprinkles on the floor behind the fuzzy thing - - brushed off the hair and on the counter. Me off to conquer.

Heidi - - slow down and smell the syrup.

Bob
Old 03-18-2014, 07:40 AM
"How in the heck do I change the phrase in between my user name and avatar?"

Good morning all. A bit chilly here this morning but supposed to be about 80 this afternoon...woohoo!! Bob, I'd love a cup of coffee this morning but I just got home from work and need a nap before I leave for class at noon. Y'all stay safe and have a goodurn.

Sent from my high tech squawk box
Old 03-18-2014, 07:53 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Insert waving hand here...

over here instead

nope, better over here.
Old 03-18-2014, 07:56 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Morning all chaktaw is running behind so the for the redneck history lesson

Some where somthang happened today in th past.

I have heard enough about this missing plane. But if this guy was still alive he could answer out question.

Spring is coming BreakRoom - 3/16 - 22-image-696422242.jpg

Boss The plane the plane

Everyone have a good one
Old 03-18-2014, 07:58 AM
Admin Team Leader

Good Morning Ladies and Germs! Had my customary bowl of Oatmeal and will supplement that with a Orange in a couple hours....

Warming up here I hope all the lingering snow finally leaves the ridge and I can start getting a few things done around here in the way of clean up. Rough winter, trees and branches down every where and the moles destroyed my lawn. I usually put down poison to kill the grubs which means the moles have no food and move on but I guess I forgot it last year
Old 03-18-2014, 08:14 AM
DTR Mom

Morning all!

waving back at scotty canuck

down here

Quick Reply: Spring is coming BreakRoom - 3/16 - 22