Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Spring Break Is Here!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2005, 07:32 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dr. Evil, how am I supposed to impress the ladies with nasty wheels on the ol' girl? Got to get the truck looking good first. It's a big hit with the ladies. Besides, I've already got an hour and a half into one of them and it looks great. Tomorrow I'm hoping to spend all day buffing it and finishing that one and starting on the next one which isn't as bad.
Old 03-11-2005, 07:52 PM

uh....well OK i guess I can let that go then....

Stay safe.
Old 03-11-2005, 08:38 PM
Banned

Old 03-11-2005, 09:18 PM

Hey, since you mentioned South Padre, I know a guy down there...Name's Bill Doan, owns a kite shop. He used to drive truck for us probably 10 years back now, really great guy, and an excellent driver.

Just thought about it since you brought it up,
Chris
Old 03-11-2005, 10:54 PM

Who spends their spring break going down south In a week and a half, for high school spring break, I'm headin up north to Lake of The Woods. Gotta get a little more ice fishing in before the ice thaws

Hey Blue, don't feel bad about not being able to afford Costa Rica. Me and a few buddies were supposed to take a trip down to Moab, Utah to do some four wheelin' (with ATV's). Finances just didn't support it this year. But next year...
Old 03-12-2005, 02:32 AM
Banned

Crimedog, I'm a beach bum. And last time I checked, the north didn't have the beaches we do down here.
Old 03-12-2005, 04:40 PM

Originally posted by Crimedog
Who spends their spring break going down south In a week and a half, for high school spring break, I'm headin up north to Lake of The Woods. Gotta get a little more ice fishing in before the ice thaws

Yeah, whod want to spend a week covered in gorgeous chicks in bikinis, cold beer, tequila, and sunshine....

Id rather be ice fishing too.... Blue, can I rent you an icefishing tent???

OMG, Kids these days........
Old 03-12-2005, 05:43 PM
Banned

Old 03-12-2005, 06:20 PM

Originally posted by BigBlue
Crimedog, I'm a beach bum. And last time I checked, the north didn't have the beaches we do down here.
Our beaches are better! The sand is really, really, really white, and it doesn't burn your feet when you walk on it

And Doc, why do you assume that I won't be covered in gorgeous girls, just because I'm in an ice house?

yougotluckyandassumedcorrectly
Old 03-12-2005, 07:42 PM

Originally posted by Crimedog
And Doc, why do you assume that I won't be covered in gorgeous girls, just because I'm in an ice house?

yougotluckyandassumedcorrectly
Er, um, personal experience......chicks dont like to slip into a bikini when its -20....but the tequila still comes in handy...
Old 03-12-2005, 08:58 PM
Banned

MMMMM tequilla. I need to pick some up and whip up some margaritas. Right now all we got is Coors light (which ain't gonna last to long), Gold Schlagger, 12 year old Scotch, Vodka, Rum, Southern Comfort, and Coke. None of those really mix well together. Found that one out the hard way.
Old 03-12-2005, 09:05 PM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by BigBlue
Oh believe me. I will be. On both accounts. I'm actually getting ready to take a very long nap and then start on polishing my wheels. Hopefully my injectors will be in tomorrow or monday and then I can put those in. Then I've got to install a drop kit on a friends truck. I'm going to be catching up on a lot of missed sleep. I might even hit up the beach. Definately hitting up the golf course and maybe the shooting range. Ahhh. What a beautiful day. I might just head up to the local apartment complex and sit by the pool with a 6 pack and enjoy the scenery. Dang it's great being young.
Hey you twerp! You don't have to be young to enjoy those things!

Some people call me old, but there is nothing on your list that I still don't like to do.

CR
Old 03-12-2005, 09:19 PM

spring

spring break whats that? oh yea thats when i burn vacation and go to the sand dunes.without the wife
Old 03-12-2005, 09:46 PM
Banned

Originally posted by crobtex
Hey you twerp! You don't have to be young to enjoy those things!

Some people call me old, but there is nothing on your list that I still don't like to do.

CR
Hey you old fart, that might be true, but I get a full week to goof off with aboslutely no commitments what so ever. No girlfriend, no wife, no responsibilities. That's what makes this so much better. Plus when I wake up in the morning after a good round of golf my back doesn't hurt. What's the deal with the 4-wheel parts setup? You heard anything else on it?
Old 03-12-2005, 10:42 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ahh yes

Guys Spring break.. I had plans this year, however no money and too many college projects goin on, plus court on that week.... dang it.. Anyways, Big Blue im sure the truck is more than a chic magnet, mine is too whether its a mess or not... Great minds think alike eh? I had this really nice thing worked up too, i managed to get a "dancin" pole where my gooseneck hitch goes, i removed it, and set up a pole there, take out my tools, fill the toolbox with all sorts of beer, wash up my rig, maker look good.. check my fluids, sound system and everything, and get the BFG's all nice and shiny too.. I was ready to go man... but as usual, ill enjoy it next year.. Ill just say when i go,

err yes im pursuin a masters in mexican literature with a minor in russian literature... lmao!! I might as well enjoy it before i get old, but i dont want the pressure of school on my ****, then i cant enjoy myself... and thats what i want to do.. Work a lil now and play later on...

You aint gonna pick up chix at an appartment complex, the beach is callin all of our names.. cept this fella cant answer her call.....

Plan was to get girlies to dance.. i have all sorts of booty shakin music and free beer if they dance.. ill be a recovery rig to pay for that booze... but it will have to wait...

Tx

Quick Reply: Spring Break Is Here!!!