Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Sooo.....This Guy in this Ferd......

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2007, 10:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Sooo.....This Guy in this Ferd......

I'm sitting at a stoplight tonight with my #2 daughter (8 years old) next too this powerstroke thinking nothing of him, light turns green and we take off, no race. We get up to the next light and he pulls up next to me, his girlfriend roles down her window and he yells over to me, "Does that thing have a turbo?" I looked at him and said "Yesssss" He says "It sounds awesome!" I said "thanks!" My #2 says "What was his problem?" I told her "He asked me if the truck had a turbo?" She looked @ me and rolled her eyes and said "Even I know that!"
Old 04-23-2007, 10:09 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Too Funny!
Old 04-23-2007, 10:26 AM
Banned

Now that is some funny stuff right there!! You're teaching her right!

~Nick
Old 04-23-2007, 10:28 AM
P.J
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hilarious, kids can be so funny and not even mean to sometimes.

8 years old and smarter than a Ford owner,......... no doubt in my mind.
Old 04-23-2007, 10:29 AM
Banned

I was got people askin me stupid questions like are those stacks functional, or are those snorkles, or so you could go underwater huh, or do those smoke more????? but the best of all is is that thing chipped? no it isn't.

That is funny your little girl sayin that.
Old 04-23-2007, 10:31 AM

the cummins has had a turbo the whole time it has been in a pickup truck.
if he owns a 6.0 or even worse a 6.4 it shows he has no brain anyway.
Old 04-23-2007, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by TonyB
Too Funny!
Originally Posted by Gotlift01
Now that is some funny stuff right there!! You're teaching her right!

~Nick
Sure is!

Originally Posted by P.J
Hilarious, kids can be so funny and not even mean to sometimes.

8 years old and smarter than a Ford owner,......... no doubt in my mind.
That they do!

Originally Posted by JD Dearden
I was got people askin me stupid questions like are those stacks functional, or are those snorkles, or so you could go underwater huh, or do those smoke more????? but the best of all is is that thing chipped? no it isn't.

That is funny your little girl sayin that.
I gotcha beat on the stacks JD! I've had people crawl under the truck, and even go as far as touching them and burning themselves!
Old 04-23-2007, 10:54 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Buckshotmckee
Sure is!

That they do!

I gotcha beat on the stacks JD! I've had people crawl under the truck, and even go as far as touching them and burning themselves!
Ya I have had people touch them too and I say HEY don't touch my truck, Here is one I had to pick up a tractor from my buddies house and some kid next door filmed me doin this all this this morning, and he thought he was bein all sneeky with the blinds barly cracked and all. I just can't figure out why he filmed me loading a tractor and all???????????
Old 04-23-2007, 10:58 AM

Ya I have had people touch them too and I say HEY don't touch my truck, Here is one I had to pick up a tractor from my buddies house and some kid next door filmed me doin this all this this morning, and he thought he was bein all sneeky with the blinds barly cracked and all. I just can't figure out why he filmed me loading a tractor and all???????????

I had these 2 knuckle heads in a ferd one morning taking pictures with there camera phone, while driving on the freeway!
Old 04-23-2007, 11:02 AM
Banned

I had these 2 knuckle heads in a ferd one morning taking pictures with there camera phone, while driving on the freeway!
oh ya that happens all day to me it kindoff makes me angry sometimes
Old 04-23-2007, 11:45 AM

I had stacks on my gasser Ram and had it running one day outside of a Circuit City waiting to pick up a TV...

The guy asked me if it was diesel...
Old 04-23-2007, 11:53 AM

Hey now.... I took some phone pics of a CTD once... The guy was all proud of his truck, and it was really a cool 3rd gen with nice wheels and tires. But the guy had put a nice big black CUMMINGS sticker on his chrome rocker panels.. What a dummy
Old 04-23-2007, 12:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by srt20
Hey now.... I took some phone pics of a CTD once... The guy was all proud of his truck, and it was really a cool 3rd gen with nice wheels and tires. But the guy had put a nice big black CUMMINGS sticker on his chrome rocker panels.. What a dummy
Its CUMMINS not CUMMINGS!!

Yea I had guys in a ricer taking phone pics while executing a left hand turn doing about 25mph just so they could make a light! This is when I would like to believe in darwinism!
Old 04-23-2007, 01:19 PM

That is funny I thought it would be cool to put a stack in my 85 4 cylinder Ranger the other day. Well it was actually a 3 1/2" x 24" stainless exhaust tip off one of my old trucks. Anyway my step dad said it probally ain't real then he grabed it "oh GD its hot" "yeah its real". Thats my story.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:03 PM
Banned

Maybe he thought that you were stealing the tractor. Kind of looking out for his neighbor. Who knows.

Quick Reply: Sooo.....This Guy in this Ferd......