Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Some pics of me and my buddy rompin in the backwoods.

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2007, 04:15 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Some pics of me and my buddy rompin in the backwoods.

LOL, had to use that title since someone else used one similar last week and it just sounds funny. Anyway, me and my buddy decided to take our new trucks to the back of my land... It was fun and I got to test out the stock capabilities of my truck.

Anyway, this was after I got pulled out, no action pics since my truck was sinking by the second after getting it stuck... It took all I had and what that F150 had yanking to get me out.

And all the other times were at the wheel.

Just thought I'd show off my truck. I should have got more of the F150, my friend is nuts. We are both lifting our trucks and going with 35s, so I'll get some more pics here in a month as we assult the gauntlet (the old logging road to the back of my land) again.
Old 05-13-2007, 05:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nice pictures.....

for some reason the word "romping" just... i dunno sounds awkward tho :P
Old 05-13-2007, 08:59 PM
Banned

Well, I almost left it dirty so I could show the yuppies at work tomorrow how much I "care" for the environment.. But I decided to spend all my quarters and roll around on the nasty EDIT ground and get it clean... Then picking out the rest of it with my fingers after getting home . Don't want any squeaks and rattles from worn out parts after mud eats them.
Old 05-14-2007, 04:17 PM

take those yuppies and put them in that ladder stand in yuor pics. tell "if it's brown put it down"

chris
Old 05-14-2007, 08:47 PM
JKM

There is no trailer hitch on your cummins...

ya'll didn't take the dirt road did ya? haha
Old 05-14-2007, 10:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by oil_burner
take those yuppies and put them in that ladder stand in yuor pics. tell "if it's brown put it down"

chris
if she's brown lay it down, if it's black turn it back.... something an old timer told me once... don't know why what you said reminded me of that.
Old 05-14-2007, 10:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JKM
There is no trailer hitch on your cummins...

ya'll didn't take the dirt road did ya? haha
yeah, no joke... it was funny I was showing it off to my neighbor the second day I owned it and I was like what that EDIT, my truck has no hitch , and she was like whaaaa is a hitch.. and I was trying to explain to her the intracacies of the CTD and etc.. then she got lost and I was like don't worry about it.. then I went and found a 15K/16K hitch and I'm going to get around to ordering it this week because that's what I'd want anyway... Maybe a little overkill but not much. I saved money in the long run without the tow package since that is more expensive and i'd upgrade anyway.

The funny thing is it came with tow mirrors $100 extra.
Old 05-14-2007, 10:21 PM

where at in texas are you?
Old 05-14-2007, 10:24 PM
Banned

Heh, well I used to live in the great town of college station for 5 good years of my life but those pics were taken around the woodlands area.. I live in houston though now.
Old 05-14-2007, 10:24 PM
DTR College Boy and FUN SIZED!!!!!!!!!!

Was your truck yanked out with the strap around the tailgate like that?
Old 05-14-2007, 10:28 PM
Banned

No the hook got jammed up into the slot in the frame so I just looped it over into the back so I wouldn't drag it. I had to knock it out with a small sledge once I got back.
Old 05-14-2007, 10:31 PM

yea college station is a great town.......too bad im back home now.....3 years at blinn+living on my own= nothing accomplished
Old 05-14-2007, 10:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by bigredBCS
yea college station is a great town.......too bad im back home now.....3 years at blinn+living on my own= nothing accomplished
Well.. at least you got to live the college life.
Old 05-14-2007, 10:56 PM

i lived here for 3 years and now im kinda mad because i really didnt do too much.....i was always too worried about getting mip's and what not. if i could go back id do alot of things different, id take advantage of being here, if i would have known i was gonna do as poorly in classes i would have atleast had more fun. lol

so what did you live here for?
Old 05-14-2007, 11:20 PM
Banned

College, graduated in 05... Miss the town, have one friend there I hang out with and two girls with boyfriends I know. Not much left for me to go see, it's kinda sad... although I do like hanging out with them. I wish I wouldn't have been so stressed all the time and met a nicer keeper while the getting was easy and plentiful... So don't worry everyone has their regrets... Although I had lots of fun, I could drink 4 nights out of the week and graduate in the top 20% of my class so I'm lucky. Didn't realize how good it was until I got out into the real world.

Quick Reply: Some pics of me and my buddy rompin in the backwoods.