Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

So we've been pretty busy the last couple of years.

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 02:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So we've been pretty busy the last couple of years.

Haven't been on DTR much lately because, well, my new truck hasn't been breaking down on me, so I don't have to fix it.

I didn't even post when we had our first daughter in Jan '09, but we had another daughter October 8th.

There were some pics and discussion in this older thread here:
https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/...y-t193979.html

So anyways, here's some pics of the curtain-climbers. Wife took the first 3 here at home. Rest were just out and about with a point-and-shoot.

The rest are just point-and-shoot pics.

This is what I've realized family pics will be like. :lol:

Yes Bella, that is a nose.
Old 11-24-2010, 02:23 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you're proud and you have just right to be. Congrats.

Ya know, I always wanted a little girl but I guess the good Lord knew what he was doing by giving me boys because something like that would have me wrapped around their finger. Plus I would wind up in jail the first time some little boy came snooping around my house.
Old 11-24-2010, 03:12 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Wow Congratulations! You are blessed with 3 lovely ladies there, I know you are a HAPPY guy

Nice to see you back as well
Old 11-24-2010, 04:17 PM
DTR'S Chaplain

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Sweet Girls Good to see you back here...
Old 11-24-2010, 04:26 PM

Beautiful family !! Love the pic of the baby in your hand !!

Although your reasoning behind not stopping in to BS for this long is pretty weak. That's only acceptable behavior if you're avoiding a bill collector, the tax man or an ex-wife !!

Cheers,
PISTOL
Old 11-24-2010, 04:37 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
My first impression is they are all keepers - - all three. Congrats man - - amazing thing God grants us in having a precious bundle delivered to our home to nurture, train, guide and love -- - and in turn, they can bring immense joy to our lives. Enjoy them - - take time with them. Gorgeous girls.

Bob
Old 11-24-2010, 06:04 PM

Great looking family. I have 2 nieces that are like daughter to me. I pity the guy that hurts them because they will have to deal with me. You should see the looks on the young fella faces when they come into the house for the first time and I'm cleaning my shotgun or 45. Keith
Old 11-24-2010, 06:32 PM
Administrator ........ DTR's puttin fires out and workin on big trucks admin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Congrats on the new addition! I have 2 daughters and 1 son, + 1 grand daughter almost 3 yo. Just wait till there teens!!!!!

Congrats and best wish's.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:27 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Wonderful pictures! Glad things have been going well.
Old 11-25-2010, 12:01 AM
Chapter President

Location: misplaced Idahoan stuck in Albuquerque, Roughneckin on RIG 270
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Congrats. I am with Hvytrkmech on the teen thing. My daughter is 14, still has me wrapped around her finger and driving me nutty. If I go silent like you did, someone will have to come bail me out of jail cause I am screwed with this lil girl. boys already peekin at her and daddy don't play that game! Good thing for concealed permit! YAHOO!!!
Old 11-25-2010, 03:50 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Absolutely adorable, and oh my gosh so tiny!! You've got a fantastic family going on there.

My wife and I have two boys, 15 in a month and 12 in the spring, and they were never that small. Both of them were built like tanks when they were born ..... the oldest was 9 and a half pounds, the youngest was 8 and a half pounds, and they both switched to solid food (baby cerial) at 5 weeks because an 8 ounce bottle wasn't cutting it anymore.

Now it's video games, go-karts, shooting ..... and driver's education classes starting on the 1st of the month.

Kris
Old 11-26-2010, 12:13 PM

Yeah I know I know...I will come around more often.

They are absolutely awesome. The older one amazes me every day with the things that she says and does. The younger one just sits there looking cute and poops.

I'm dreading the years they are teens.

I've talked to a couple guys at work with daughters, and said "I'm just waiting for someone to hold me tell me it's all going to be alright." They both said "Yeah, I'm waiting for the same thing!"
Old 11-26-2010, 04:45 PM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

The teen years are nothing.... wait till the college years...

I dont remember how old the boys were when we started mixing cereal with the milk. Had them chewing on steak before they had teeth.
Old 11-26-2010, 09:57 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
SWEET!
I just got a call from my 4 yr old daughter all excited she won the Bird Dance competition at the Basketball game. She won a t-shirt and is completely stoked.

Enjoy, congrats and enjoy.

Scotty
Old 11-27-2010, 07:31 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 172 Likes on 131 Posts
Hey, good to hear from you again, but I think that your title is wrong. From the pictures it does not look like that you have been busy, but rather were having fun.
Congrats on your nice looking family. When is the next one due?

Quick Reply: So we've been pretty busy the last couple of years.