Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

so is someone going to make a DTR T-Shirt??

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2002, 08:11 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re:so is someone going to make a DTR T-Shirt??

Do we want the round DTR logo or the logo like at the top of the page here?
Old 12-13-2002, 08:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I kinda like both but the round one is the best. I would buy it with either one<br>
Old 12-13-2002, 08:40 PM
Administrator

I think the round one would look better with us wearing our shirts, and standing next to our trucks, which of course, have the sticker right there on the quad window (or back window for those quad challenged) preferrably both locations.<br><br>One request tough, the shirt be white, and durable.<br>I don't realy like gray tshirts.<br><br>Oh, and sizes up to XXXL <br>For some reason ??? my XL's and XXL's don't fit good anymore.<br><br><br>phox
Old 12-13-2002, 08:57 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts

Round would be better as it would match the shape of most of our members. <br><br>Hey it's just my &quot;Winter Weight&quot;
Old 12-13-2002, 09:00 PM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Yeah, we can get hats too and everybody will be in uniform at the meets. Top can hold roll call formation, announce whos assigned to repair which vehicle... a little P.T........<br><br>YOUR LEFT.... Your Left... your left, right....<br>
Old 12-13-2002, 09:01 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts

Uhhhhhh..... x-cuz me sir......which one is my left again......?
Old 12-13-2002, 09:15 PM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Ok... extend your arms out in front of you and make two L's with your fingers, close your eyes.......(tightens boot laces, takes a step back for the wind up, POW right in the fourth point of contact!)
Old 12-13-2002, 09:26 PM

[quote author=phox_mulder link=board=10;threadid=8208;start=15#80103 date=1039833640]<br>I think the round one would look better with us wearing our shirts, and standing next to our trucks, which of course, have the sticker right there on the quad window (or back window for those quad challenged) preferrably both locations.<br><br>One request tough, the shirt be white, and durable.<br>I don't realy like gray tshirts.<br><br>Oh, and sizes up to XXXL <br>For some reason ??? my XL's and XXL's don't fit good anymore.<br><br><br>phox<br>[/quote]<br><br>I agree with Phox. 8)<br><br>White is much better than gray. I only need a XL though, I'm trying to loose my year long weight. :'(<br><br>DB
Old 12-14-2002, 05:51 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[quote author=Jack Thorpe link=board=10;threadid=8208;start=0#79787 date=1039773885]<br>I don't mind, but I'll need to see what the front and back look like or WILL look like first. No biggie, merely a technicality. <br>[/quote]<br><br>Here is what the front of some of them will look like,,,,,,
Old 12-14-2002, 07:49 AM
Administrator

Hi guys,

I don't want to be a pain, but before you get any shirts made, you MUST get approval for the design of your shirt from me. I would hate to see you have to throw something away later down the road, so please make sure you get with me. You must have permission in writing, and I'll take care of that once a design has been approved. The only logo that may be used for these shirts is shown below. No midifications to the logo are allowed:

You can put anything on the shirt as long as it's clean, but the logo must remain unchanged.

Jack
Old 12-14-2002, 07:58 AM
Administrator

Good one Dennis. <br><br>Here is what I have so far:<br>I am getting a round DTR logo from Java.<br><br>Dennis is sending me the Six in a row logo in a file and has agreed to let me use his shirt if needed for the Six in a row design.<br><br>Sounds like the preference for the shirt is white.<br><br>Do I understand that these are to be Tee shirts and not like sweat shirts?<br><br>Is there any interest in hats with the DTR logo while I am at it?<br><br>For those that would like shirt(s) and or a hat(s), please PM me with your preferences in size, color, number of each, and any other info like if you want your site name under the logo or whatever. I will start a list that I can take to the shirt place from that.<br><br>What I will do is go and find out the cost and keep everyone posted on that. I will have a prototype (cool) made up and take pics of it to post before the rest are made to make sure it is what everyone wants if I can pull that off. I'm sure the price will be lower if we buy in mass, I would think so anyway.<br><br>More to follow.
Old 12-14-2002, 08:33 AM
Administrator

Ok so leave it to me to be more of a pain, : but I really like the grey shirts with the black lettering. Especially the ones with the long sleeves. I think they look pretty cool. Never been a big white t-shirt kind of guy.
Old 12-14-2002, 08:38 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts

I agree with Jack on the Grey shirt. White gets dirty Way too fast and besides grey matches my hair ;D<br><br> Redleg you get em in formation I will be out soon as I finish my fruity pebbles
Old 12-14-2002, 08:56 AM

I like grey better too! But short sleeve Jack!! These aren't 80's heavy metal band T-shirts we want!! ;D

&quot;fruity pebbles&quot;

Tony

Quick Reply: so is someone going to make a DTR T-Shirt??