Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

So much for freedom to travel. GPS tracking devices for all vehicles for tax purpose

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 12:29 PM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm originally from around Buffalo, NY. My friend lived up there for about the last 6 years, he left there around 1993 to live in Arkansas, then moved back and left again vowing never to return to that s.....place.

When I met up with him a few months ago he bought a house in Alabama. We talked about back home. The city of Buffalo from my understanding is broke. When I was up there they had a well traveled road I used to go down shut down at the interstate bridge. Why you ask? Cause the state did'nt have the money to fix it. He tells me about an area near Clarence where there was/is a mall. When I was there, busy all the time. He tells me that you can drive down there any day of the week and it's like a ghost town. Buildings boarded up, store fronts closed, For Lease/ For Sale signs everywhere.

What does NY want to do, raise taxes, just as stated above. But hey, somebody has to pay for the upcoming Trillions and trillions of dollars we are going to spend.