Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Skuttlebutt 9 - 15 April 2006

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 08:26 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by FiverBob
Naw, that was my neighbor. I'm tall, slim, good looking and the pink Speedo is Scotty's - - keep tellin ya that.

TheHunkBob
I saw you running towards your house and shutting the door! Some welcome 5erBob! You must have been the guy that wrote "Bob does not live here." on his roof. Pretty cleaver!
Old 04-12-2006, 11:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The way I hear it, Fiver is an entrepeneur and has been thinking of opening up his own Speedo shop for the more "eclectic" crowd down there in sunny Florida.

"FIVER BOB'S BANANA HAMMOCK EMPORIUM" ...... offering 50% discounts to all male DTR members ... er, make that.. to the guys that visit the DTR .

Well ... weather looks like it might just cooperate with my joints and allow me to go for a long run with the boys. For anyone else with creaky, popping joints ... look into taking glucosamine. Helps me from having hurtin back,hips and knees and basically feelin' ooooooooollllddd.

I'll be lookin for yun's later,
PISTOL
Old 04-13-2006, 04:42 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
PHWUUUUUEEEEEEYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAATTTTTT
REVILLIE-REVILLIE-REVILLIE
UP UP ALL HANDS-HEAVE OUT- TRICE UP AND STOW ALL GEAR- THE SMOKING LAMP IS LIT IN ALL AUTHORIZED SPACES
NOW REVILLIE -REVILLIE-REVILLIE

Rise and Shine DTR'rs!!!! I'm back on the duty roster, officially certified as healthy and sound...
I know Bob has missed me....
is brewing, the birds are singing, the sun will soon be shining and to quote " The Duke"...."We're-a wastin daylight"

Muster on the flight deck at 0530 for mornign P.T.

Doc said the shoulder will ache and hurt for a couple months, but isnt gonna need surgery as long as I dont over-do it.
He looked at my hand as well and just laughed , told me not to do it again....

Pistol, what years were you at NAS Key West? We used to dock at the Peary Ct Piers....Ever go to "The Fleet"?...almost married the owners daughter one night after a few too many Curveo's...
Old 04-13-2006, 05:40 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by Chrisreyn
Rise and Shine DTR'rs!!!! I'm back on the duty roster, officially certified as healthy and sound...
Healthy....maybe.
Sound? ........Idon'tknowifI'dgothere..........

Thursday (my Friday)
Warm with spotty showers.
Serveral items on the Stuff-To-Do list.
A couple might even stand slim a chance of getting accomplished.

Sippin' coffee to try to wash the pollen down.
My black truck was looking a little yellow this morning.

Y'all B safe,
Old 04-13-2006, 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by Shovelhead
Sound? ........Idon'tknowifI'dgothere..........
Well, he certainly is full of sound (and something else probably, but like Ed, I won't go there)

Turn down that pipe and pass the

(today is my Friday too )
~Rob
Old 04-13-2006, 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by Shovelhead
My black truck was looking a little yellow this morning.
I think it looks more green with envy from you riding the G-G earlier this week

~Rob
Old 04-13-2006, 06:30 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
That burn on the hand sure didn't bother Chris' big mouth. Sheeeeeessss - - what a nasty way to wake up to that noise. I take back all those nice things I said about you, boy.

Funeral today - - friend of ours, only 59, pretty lady, lots of fun - - cancer been after her for four years, finally got her Sunday night. Saw her at her house about two weeks ago, still smiling and really looked pretty good for all the stuff she was going thru. Hate cancer.

A little rain yesterday for about 10 minutes, then back out with the sunshine - - almost like summer stuff. 78 degrees - - same today but no rain, just sunshine and birds and flowers blooming like mad just like my nose - - aachhhooooo.

Take care, have to open the emporium - - some pretty girls are coming in to check out the new bikinis - - so small there is not enough room for the label.

GoogleEyesBob
Old 04-13-2006, 06:31 AM

Mornin All,

Gotta call the car rental place this morning they charged me for three weeks instead of one.

Did I mention that I had a fender bender when I got back? Side swiped a lady with my dually fender. Didn’t hurt my truck just a few scratches that came out with rubbing compound. Now her little Furd car was a different story, didn’t brake the taillight, but crumpled the rear fender pretty good. Dang tin cans, there ought to be a law against them. Oh well, Doo Doo Occurs!
Kinda bummed me out though it was my first accident.

Originally Posted by dssimecek
Good to see you back Flashdancer. Are you gonna get to Arizona?
Davey
Thanks Davey! Never know where we'll be going for sure. Mr. Flash's company has jobs in Arizona so it may happen. Good possibility we will be going to Georgia next but that's always subject to change.

Gonna be a beautiful day here, after I go to the gym I may lay out and get some sun on this winter white body. My philosophy is that tan fat looks better than white fat.

Y’all have a great day!
Old 04-13-2006, 06:35 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by PistolWhipt
The way I hear it, Fiver is an entrepeneur and has been thinking of opening up his own Speedo shop for the more "eclectic" crowd down there in sunny Florida.

"FIVER BOB'S BANANA HAMMOCK EMPORIUM" ...... offering 50% discounts to all male DTR members ... er, make that.. to the guys that visit the DTR .

PISTOL
"FIVER BOB'S BANANA HAMMOCK EMPORIUM"

Now there is a mental picture I could have done without.

One size fits all?
Old 04-13-2006, 07:29 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Take care, have to open the emporium - - some pretty girls are coming in to check out the new bikinis - - so small there is not enough room for the label.

GoogleEyesBob
I want your job!

MikeyB
Old 04-13-2006, 07:44 AM

have to open the emporium - - some pretty girls are coming in to check out the new bikinis - - so small there is not enough room for the label.

GoogleEyesBob
Bob, have you been putting 3 Cartoon Band-Aids in a package and selling them as designer bikini’s? Shame on you!
Old 04-13-2006, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by Flashdancr
Bob, have you been putting 3 Cartoon Band-Aids in a package and selling them as designer bikini’s? Shame on you!
That's what I say "Shame on you"
That's two bandaids too many

~Rob
Old 04-13-2006, 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by hotdram
That's what I say "Shame on you"
That's two bandaids too many

~Rob
You guys have really gotten outa hand since I've been gone!
Gonna have to start cracking down on y'all.

Old 04-13-2006, 10:30 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Flashdancr
RATS - - you found me out. Well, I at least use the medium sized ones - - you know, the ones that cover a 1/4" scratch. I do use the clear, though. Much more attractive.

GottaGoTakeCareOfCustomerNeedingCustomFitBob
Old 04-13-2006, 12:18 PM

Hi all,

Gotta be about 95* today, not really HOT yet. Had ration off coffee fixed bkfast for wife and me, packed her lunch and got her off to work. Tax season is almost over. Not sure if she will contnue or not, tax offices are open year around.
Texas first part of May, a daughter, and my "much older and wiser sister."
We got a trip to Oregon in May. a few days. Baby sit grand daughter when daughter and her hubby do the "pole, paddle, pedal" race.
Interesting help wanted ad in local paper. Drivers wanted "major automotive proving ground in AZ." Might give them a call.
Flash, sorry about the owie on your truck. Then little care crunh up easy.
Fifer Bob still working his FBI job. "Female body inspector."

Davey

Quick Reply: Skuttlebutt 9 - 15 April 2006