Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

services for Nowel - RSVP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2003, 03:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
services for Nowel - RSVP!!!

we are trying to get a head count for Nowel's service...please post here if you plan on attending..we'll update the where and for sure/firm date later..copy and paste fron TDR

As I stated last night in my post I would be updating everyone in regards to Nowel's services. We do not have details yet however we are making preliminary plans for the weekend of the 20th as it is too soon this coming weekend and the last weekend of the month is too near Christmas. What I am asking everyone to do for us is let me know if you think you would be attending such an event in Half Moon Bay California. I am posting the poll so I know how many definates we have but also so we can plan a buffer for those who think they might be able to but are not sure. This will be more of a memorial type of get-together as that is how he would have wanted it, not a formal funeral. So if you are planning on attending please post it here. We are considering making arrangments for people flying in to be picked up at the airports etc. We need some preliminary numbers so we know what will be needed for parking, food, etc. All of this depends on what funds are made available by that time but we feel a big event is in order for him.
Old 12-08-2003, 07:44 PM

Re:services for Nowel - RSVP!!!

I'm in--chris
Old 12-08-2003, 11:34 PM

I'll be there with the twin to his truck.

Mike

Old 12-10-2003, 05:26 PM

I'll be there gary.

John
Old 12-14-2003, 09:03 PM

it's official we will have an irish wake style memorial for Nowel at Nowel's house on the 20th starting at 11am---casual dress--shorts or sweat pants if you want--bring chairs and if you want to bring food ok--we will be BBQing burgers and dogs and have some cervezas, drinks, sodas, etc....we have no time limit---chris
Old 12-15-2003, 09:11 PM

will be there helping to cook, and will be spending the nite at the Holiday Inn Express there in HMB,

its the least I can do to honor a buddy of mine.........

big jake

THE FORD GUY.....