Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Run what you brung 8-14 Aug breakroom

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 10:17 PM
I wish I was as fine, as those who work the pipeline!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by madhat
Dang it... I don't think I could handle all that. Bout time to take you out back and shoot ya! I have some Tramadol, and I'm up to 100mg, and they are not doing anything for me either.

Yeah, I'm moving it good at least once an hour while I'm awake. I've got enough to get me through the weekend, probably around Monday afternoon I'll start backing off them and see what happens.

Just kinda hanging out. Kids almost have the entire Old Testament memorized, I'm proud of them.
That there is one of the coolsest things I've ever heard.

And you said I was smart.
Old 08-13-2010, 10:23 PM
DTR Mom

Wink

that's just the meds, Madhat. They're playin' ya...

all this drug talk, sounds like the city streets or a DA meeting.....

chaikwa, complaining is just what ? heheh call the cops, you wuz robbed!! whine, groan, bark, crab, Mr. Miserable.... LOL

tractor switched out with backhoe and loaded up for week long trip up North sans hubby. moving stone and watching ships sail by....ahhhhh, relaxation!
Old 08-13-2010, 11:10 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by wyododge
That there is one of the coolsest things I've ever heard.

And you said I was smart.
I meant the books, not every verse... sorry. I am very proud of them, tho.
Originally Posted by Justwannabeme
that's just the meds, Madhat. They're playin' ya...

all this drug talk, sounds like the city streets or a DA meeting.....
Yeah, I know.

Ok, hit two of the 350 oxycodone, and a 800 motrin. We'll see what that does. Really wish I could sit in the hot tub!
Old 08-13-2010, 11:17 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Here's the goods...

Name:  DSC02872.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  58.8 KB

Name:  DSC02873.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  66.3 KB
Old 08-13-2010, 11:44 PM
REALLY old dog

HEY BIG GUY - GLAD YOUR FEELING AS GOOD AS YOU ARE - JUST LISTEN TO ANGIE !!!!!!!- S-L-O-W-DOWN JUST A BIT UNTIL YOU HAVE HEALED !!!!!!!!!
WE NEED A WELL -HAT - NOT ONE THAT DIDN`T HEAL RIGHT BECAUSE HE RUSHED THINGS !
- BEER LATER
Old 08-13-2010, 11:52 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Nah, man, I'm taking it as easy as I can... The doc said I needed to start moving it ASAP, I have been, but I've been being easy. Lots of ice!

Ok, I think I'm done for the night.
Old 08-13-2010, 11:58 PM
I grad-u-ated frum Claudes skool of tpying....

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
mornin' everybody .come on shake the sleep out of ya eyes and get to work a lot to do and not enough time to do it in well i'm out later
Old 08-14-2010, 12:19 AM
I wish I was as fine, as those who work the pipeline!

Matt, I think lil'D got into your medicine cabinet...

Still the coolest thing I've ever heard...

I think we need a temporary user name change for ya with all the drugs your popin.

Maybe - HappyHat - DTR's oblivious administrator
Old 08-14-2010, 01:41 AM
DTR's "Cooler than ice cubes 14 miles North of North Pole" member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Lots of ice!
My best friend after the knee and or shoulder was the polar cuff. It's a cooler full of ice water with a circ. Pump that ran through a waterbag you strapped to the effected area. Worked really well.

Keep moving and streching.
Old 08-14-2010, 05:43 AM
Mrs. missin on a mission & keeper of the can

Goodmorning Dtr!

Mornin,mornin!

Eggs,bacon,sausage,gravy,bisquits,breakfast burritos and omelets,french toast,pancakes,waffles
Phoo,Coffee,No.2(found some hidin),Sweet tea,Tea,protein shakes

Mark,leg lookin good dearie!
Rad, kids say the darnedest things sometimes
Heidi,good to see ya,get some breakfast and enjoy.
Top,your donuts with your pink sprinklies are in their safe spot...
Everyone else,enjoy the food and relax...

Breakroom is clean and dragon is fed...

Cin
Old 08-14-2010, 06:09 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by lil dennis
pweh you could be a walking meth lab
What a horrible thing to say!

Originally Posted by Blake Clark
I guess yall could be considered my online family. YOU would be that wierd uncle that no one wants to take anywhere.
Gee, thanks.

chaikwa, whine, groan, bark, crab, Mr. Miserable....LOL
You try living life in unexplainable misery and we'll see what your mood is like!

tractor switched out with backhoe and loaded up for week long trip up North sans hubby.
You're going up there ALONE??? Take your Med-A-Lert pendant with you... you'll need a way to call for help when you fall off the cliff again!

Here's the goods...
Wow, guess they were anticipating a little swelling distal to the affected area? When can you take all that off?

Got the Escape Trailer generator problem solved yesterday. I had looked at the different brands that make a generator that puts out 15kw continuous and decided on the Generac brand. Only problem was we didn't have the kind of money they wanted. I also wanted to physically SEE one to make sure it would fit on the trailer tongue, and hear it run to determine the noise level, so we went to a local dealer. I told the owner why I wanted to hear and see it and he asked all kinds of questions about our program. After about an hour of talking, he decided to donate 1/2 the cost to us and become a program sponsor! We got a 2500 dollar gen-set for just over 1200 and we are quite happy with that, not to mention it looks like we'll have a long term sponsoring partnership.

Morning all.

Today is Saturday, August 14th.

On this day in 1756 - Daniel Boone married 16-year-old Rebecca Bryan.

1805 - A peace treaty between the U.S. and Tunis was signed on board the USS Constitution.

1848 - The Oregon Territory was established.

1873 - "Field and Stream" magazine published its first issue.

1896 - Gold was discovered in Canada's Yukon Territory. Within the next year more than 30,000 people rushed to the area to look for gold.

1917 - China declared war on Germany and Austria during World War I.

1935 - U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the Social Security Act into law. The act created unemployment insurance and pension plans for the elderly.

1941 - The U.S. Congress appropriated the funds to construct the Pentagon (approximately $83 million). The building was the new home of the U.S. War Department.

1941 - U.S. President Roosevelt and British Prime Minister Winston Churchill issued the Atlantic Charter. The charter was a statement of principles that renounced aggression.

1945 - It was announced by U.S. President Truman that Japan had surrendered unconditionally. The surrender ended World War II.

1953 - The whiffle ball was invented.

1973 - The U.S. bombing of Cambodia ended. The halt marked the official end to 12 years of combat in Indochina by the U.S.

1986 - U.S. officials announced that a U.S. Drug Enforcement agent had been abducted, interrogated and tortured by Mexican police.

1995 - Shannon Faulkner became the first female cadet in the history of The Citadel, South Carolina's state military college. She quit the school less than a week later.

1997 - Timothy McVeigh was formally sentenced to death for the Oklahoma City bombing.

1998 - A U.S. federal appeals court in Richmond, VA, ruled that the Food and Drug Administration had no authority to regulate tobacco. The FDA had established rules to make it harder for minors to buy cigarettes.

2000 - A Russian submarine Kursk sank to the bottom of the Barrent Sea. There were 118 sailors on the nuclear-powered vessel. All of the crew were pronounced dead on August 22.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
Animal testing seems unnecessarily cruel. The animals get too nervous and never get the right answers anyway.
Old 08-14-2010, 07:03 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
HEY HEY - - LEGGS FOR BREAKFAST!!!!

Hey Mad - - lookin good. Glad it is over for you except for the fun stuff called therapy. I am sure it will go well knowing you - - unless you get all "manly" and start pushing it too fast. And don't get hooked on them pills, boy.

Working like crazee trying to get everything done to get out of here for three weeks. Heading to the northwest on the big bird. Should have some computer access the first week or so, then probably nothing. Oh well, you won't have to listen to me whine and whimper about all that food Cin is stuffing down us. Even the ph00 has been good since the crazee pink speedo Canuck has not been around as much. Mark and Scotty can console one another. Not fun stuff.

OK, grabbing ph00 and gone - - ya'll be good.

Bob
Old 08-14-2010, 07:30 AM
Administrator

Have fun on the trip Bob and BE SAFE!
Old 08-14-2010, 09:29 AM
DTR Mom

so you are always cranky and complaining because you 'live in unexplained misery'? heck, getting nice generators handed to me would be misery I can live with! still- you are the sad eyed, wet, homeless puppy everyone takes care of...

nope, no worries about working alone up North. one fall takes the 'yeah, I can do that' right outta ya... might run the concrete crusher for a day up there for a friend at his gravel plant.

have a nice one DTR heads....the ones who aren't on dope.
Old 08-14-2010, 10:01 AM
Administrator

so you are always cranky and complaining because you 'live in unexplained misery'? heck, getting nice generators handed to me would be misery I can live with!
Handed to me? I don't think so. I've worked long and hard to get to the point where I can feel confident enough with the success of the program, and with myself, that I can approach people with at least a little confidence and pride in what I am doing. 10 years ago I'd never have been able to do this. Heck, 10 years ago I wouldn't be able to speak in front of a group of more than 3 people without breaking out in a cold sweat!

Quick Reply: Run what you brung 8-14 Aug breakroom