Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Red and Blue Dreams!

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2005, 09:44 AM
DTR'S Chaplain

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Red and Blue Dreams!

Hows your Sleep?

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...24/92331.shtml
Old 08-24-2005, 10:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
very well
Old 08-24-2005, 03:01 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So liberal women have the most dreams about homosexuality...

Hmmm... Don't think I can continue that thought for much longer without getting banned...
Old 08-24-2005, 09:57 PM

I sleep quite well thank you.

I work my butt off everyday because I know that I'm the one who makes the difference in my life and the lives of my family.

I do not need "Big Brother" to take care of me, hold my hand, tell me how to vote, pay my bills or feed myself and my family.

I have no use for most Social Services(Sans Police and Fire Department). I pay my own medical and unfortunately my kids still attend public schools which suck in this state!(please send money to them) I even pay my 35%+ in taxes!?

In short, I know where I'm headed and you had better be able to lead , follow or get out of the way because I'll run your butt over in a heartbeat!!!

Why yes, ramlovingvet, I sleep quite well at night thanks for asking!

Rick
Last red guy in this blue state!
Old 08-24-2005, 11:25 PM
Banned

Originally posted by runamuk

Last red guy in this blue state!
You should remember that the majority of California, both geography-wise and district-wise, are pretty conservative.

Texas has more Democratic districts than California, for instance. Just not as many Democratic people. But most of California is conservative.

I'm personally not blue by any stretch of the imagination- I'm more like a shade of crimson with teal overtones...

I sleep well, provided that I'm working. (I only become an insomniac if I don't go to bed until 3:00 AM and sleep until 1:00 PM, then try to go to be at 8:00 PM to wake up at 5:00 AM the next morning... )
Old 08-24-2005, 11:58 PM

I consider myself much more red than blue. Yet I have trouble sleeping...very bad insomnia. Thats why I'm on here at 1am and not sleeping. Why can't I sleep at night? Maybe because I think of the lazy welfare sponges soaking up my tax dollars and getting free handouts. Healthcare is a good example. I guess I would be considered "lower middle class". In my area jobs with benefits are rare, so we have no helth insurance right now. So while I live with my ulcer, low blood sugar, and other issues because I can't afford to go see a doctor, the people living in the projects paid for with my tax dollars bring the whole family in to Urgent Care every time one of them has a runny nose. They have nothing to lose, so they get free health care. But if I were to have a serious injury tomorrow and be hospitalized, our home would be attached & auctioned, leaving us with nothing.

How ironic that my wife will soon be going back to work in a government-assisted daycare program for needy kids. The unemployed moochers send their kids to free daycare so they can sit at home drinking beer and putting the moves on their neighbor's wives/husbands. My wife, who has to take care of the little brats, wouldn't be able to afford daycare if we had kids, yet wouldn't be eligable for the free program because we earn too much. Interesting.

Hmmmm, judging by my last couple post replies, I must be having a bad night. i think I'll go have something to eat and knock myself into a better mood.

Jim
Old 08-25-2005, 12:58 AM

Look on the bright side NH. At least most of the sucking filthe in your neck of the woods are citizens. Here there is a large percentage that are "undocumented imagrants"( I hate PC). This how TB was introduced to the school systems here. That is why a DMV office went from a 15 wait for service to 6.5 hours over a years time. That is why you can see someone slam into a light poll five feet from you and all the guys in the CHEVY LUV get out a just walk away with blood running down their faces like nothing happened. Around here the PD spend so much money on "undocumented imagrants" they can't afford to fly the geto birds.

Can I sleep at nights. I would if my boss would't fire me.

Randy
Old 08-25-2005, 01:14 AM

I don't have a problem with imigrants. Thats how most of our families got here. Notice I said IMIGRANTS. There are legal ways for people to come into the country to live and work. I do, however, have a problem with the "undocumented imagrants". The proper term (I'm not PC, sorry...) is ILLEGAL. I fail to understand how someone who is "illegal" can get a license. When they show up at the DMV, put cuffs on them and take them back where they came from. The same goes for hospitals. If someone shows up with a gunshot wound, the hospital is required to contact the police immediately. They should do the same for illegals. I'm not inhumane...treat their injuries. They are people, after all. Then cuff them and take them back. Up here kids need proper paperwork to go to school. If illegal kids show up for school, take them home and round up the rest of the family, and take them all back.

But this is a whole other subject...
time for bed for me.

Jim
Old 08-25-2005, 06:54 AM

Re: Red and Blue Dreams!

Originally posted by ramlovingvet
Hows your Sleep?
Like a rock.