Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Rap Music and killing each other

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2015, 01:33 PM

Received 1,648 Likes on 1,121 Posts
Rap Music and killing each other

Well, it's another day in happy rapper land across the us and canada.

Right here in my own backyard, well, what can I say..

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2313707

And here I am thinking it's just the Retarded States that it's a big issue, and lo and behold.... The Canadians are beginning to not let us down...

Two dead, three wounded in Toronto nightclub shooting - The Globe and Mail

More rap music concerts.... yeah, that's what we need. The only difference is that when people walk into the event, they're handed a .45 and a bottle of hooch.... and then lock the doors behind them.

Old 08-04-2015, 02:47 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by NJTman

More rap music concerts.... yeah, that's what we need. The only difference is that when people walk into the event, they're handed a .45 and a bottle of hooch.... and then lock the doors behind them.

Excellent Idea!...... the trick is to figure a way to force any survivors to give up the weapon before leaving the building
Old 08-04-2015, 05:55 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Baltimore MD is up to 191 this year.
Washington DC is 84
Chicago is 243.

I'm still waiting for Rev Al & company to start a nationwide protest over these deaths.
Old 08-04-2015, 11:20 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Sup wit dat to ****
Sayin
Old 08-05-2015, 03:29 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Chicago is probably over 400. They have been classifying murders as accidental discharges to try to make things look not so bad for several years now.
Old 08-05-2015, 06:46 AM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
city north of me, Rochester ny, had complained about so much police overtime for a rap concert and the high arrest numbers. a country concert had less than a third and zero arrests. result was over zealous racist police.
go figure....not like anyone's conduct warranted control with 17 people shot...
Old 08-06-2015, 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Excellent Idea!...... the trick is to figure a way to force any survivors to give up the weapon before leaving the building
Metal detectors....
Old 08-06-2015, 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by Shovelhead
Baltimore MD is up to 191 this year.
Washington DC is 84
Chicago is 243.

I'm still waiting for Rev Al & company to start a nationwide protest over these deaths.
Fwiw, Rev Al will NOT show up to any protest unless he's paid his exorbitant fee for being there. This confirms my antiquated suspicions that he is, and always has been an "activist" because of the fame and income generating propensity of the role. Since he's "famous" now, he doesn't show up anymore just to expand his horizons.

Rev Al could care less about any injustice against hiss race. He's only ithere for the money
Old 08-06-2015, 07:31 PM

Oooh yeah !

A new topic for reverend Al...

Black on black crime...

They caught him...

Holmdel man arrested in PNC Bank Arts Center shooting | NJ.com
Old 08-07-2015, 04:17 PM

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts
I give credit to blacks worldwide for so much wonderful music we enjoy.
Rap's social commentary and street poetry and that's stretching it.
Old 08-07-2015, 04:32 PM
DTR Mom

per an email friend, it is nicer in north Africa (oil lands) when they protest the use of "African American". uh, rap is not music and they find the actions/lifestyle repugnant. the punks here would not do well in Africa.

we have them allllll to ourselves. rap sales of production music are 1.7 percent of religious music sales.(17 percent of all sales).

maybe they could take a hint.
Old 08-07-2015, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Justwannabeme
per an email friend, it is nicer in north Africa (oil lands) when they protest the use of "African American". uh, rap is not music and they find the actions/lifestyle repugnant. the punks here would not do well in Africa.

we have them allllll to ourselves. rap sales of production music are 1.7 percent of religious music sales.(17 percent of all sales).

Thank you!
Old 08-08-2015, 09:08 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Justwannabeme

My dad was running equipment for my grandpa on a housing development in DC in the mid 80s. He said the one contractor (a black man) got work visas for Africans to fill his EOE requirements because they work as hard as everybody else. And didn't complain. He couldn't get enough of them from here to work hard enough to fill out an application.
My sister really liked the students from Africa and India when she was in college. Better students and overall better people than half the others in her classes.
Her one professor was impressed when she explained to another student who had a comment to the effect of "its nice we have scholarships only for black people to battle racism" without any inclination that, in itself, that is racist.
Old 08-08-2015, 10:32 AM
DTR Mom

oh yes, the colleges! wow, some students I have spoken with after a presentation or workshop, make me feel not as good of a person, they are so polite, smart, clean and eager to learn. I am not worthy, lol.

when I get to talk with the JDs (juvys) they have no future plans, no effort to get a job or get more education. I ask them if they have even seen an older gang dude walking in their neighborhood. they feel he would be fair game to shoot......

5 year old (pre K or head start kids) have more going for them. hopefully this skips a generation and rap can just blend into clean language/situations pop.

I like the young teens of now, fairness seems to be the theme. my favorite!!

rap? not so much. lol
Old 08-08-2015, 03:49 PM

Black individuals from overseas seem to thrive here.
I do harbor resentment towards the Muslim Somalians here though.
So many have relocated in San Diego and go to my alma mater where I worked until retirement in a non teaching capacity. They would litter the campus,give the food service personnel a hard time and felt they were above the black and Hispanic Americans.
The day of reckoning arrived one day,however,when a race war broke out with the blacks and Mexicans battling the Somalians. Swat,helicopters,uniformed leo's etc got called in. The Somalians took a severe beating. After that they were a bit restrained in their behavior and comments.
Awhile back I had the good fortune to speak to a few Lost Boys from Sudan. They were doing well,learning English and had secured part time jobs. Very humble,quiet guys with infectious smiles.

Quick Reply: Rap Music and killing each other