Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Rambunctous Breakroom Feb 22 - 28

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2015, 06:49 AM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Morning Topper!

private breakfast I guess, low posters this week. and that's okay, it's CRACKER BARREL!!!!!

and I swam 1110 yards today, yup, below zero is normal now.

I pretended I was Fiverbobo and saw my lanai as freshly cleaned and sparkling white, the jeep had the AC on, it was icy cold.
enjoying the sun right now after looking at the stock index. (yeah, I am inside shhhhhh!)
Old 02-27-2015, 07:09 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Morning Heidi!

Warm here as well...(pass the biscuits please) I am thinking of laying out by the pool today and watch the snow flakes...errrr ummm I mean squirrels frolicking in the warm sunshine .....ahh that sun feels good!
Old 02-27-2015, 09:08 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Hello Heidi and my Elder Twin.

Only -39 wind chill. Hard to believe that it'll be spring and much warmer in a couple weeks.

Had first round of physio yesterday.
Went well. Only two new exercises added to what I've been doing but WOW am I sore from just a small variance in what I've been doing.
Laying low today.
Read the OR report, I'm a freak. LoL like I didn't know that.
I have a three headed pec major. Only one was still marginally intact. Plus the long head Bi ceps tendon was inflamed and partially torn. Most of this was old damage from 15 yrs ago. I have a few Endobuttons in my humerus bone with the tendon/muscle deeply embedded.

Still doing packing but now its a small amount of iodaform dry not wet to speed the closure of the tunnel.
Go back tomorrow for reassessment and maybe no more packing.

Stay warm or cold depending on your preference.
Old 02-27-2015, 01:09 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Ph000000.................................help - - more ph00...............

Time.............................................. ..more ph00..................
Whew - - just sippy this one and enjoy. Sit down, Bob - - relax and watch Heidi pretending.

Originally Posted by Justwannabeme
I pretended I was Fiverbobo and saw my lanai as freshly cleaned and sparkling white, the jeep had the AC on, it was icy cold. enjoying the sun right now after looking at the stock index. (yeah, I am inside shhhhhh!)
Ha, you would not 'pasoikjgfdp'alemof[bpg'iqej[poiewjo

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS A BIG ONE. USED TO THEM AND STILL MADE ME JUMP.

Man, I live in the lightning capital of the US and I still jumped - - it was close. Everything is still on. OUCH.

OK, where was I when interrupted? I was just starting to tell you, Heidi, that you would not be out in our lanai right now. .................................. That was before the big bang. It is cold (62) and drizzling. I made this neat little swim gadget that makes my smaller pool really big for swimming. I used a bungy and an old belt - - hook myself up to my handhold at the steps and no matter how hard I try to swim away from that ladder, I go nowhere. On the back, on the front, butterfly, whatever - - works great. I use it in public pools when wanting the effect of lapping also so I don't bother anyone.

OK mbfdso;igjnasodijf'pwseojgoijerogij OUCH AGAIN - - - MAN THAT WAS CLOSE. I am going to close this thing down.
Bob
Old 02-27-2015, 03:08 PM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Here in Minnesota we might get snow butt deep to a giraffe, but at least we don't get much fireworks this time of the year.

May to August, however, can get lumpy at times. Helps keep my son, the arborist in training, employed.
Old 02-27-2015, 03:50 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Snow this morning, just enough to be pretty. (Hard to believe I said that, roof is still covered and so is the yard). Rain mix all weekend. I had an extra day at work this week. Big meeting and held a hiring board. Speaking of that, TOP and SCOTTY- I have you both on Annual Leave/No Pay Authorized. i expected you to show up Monday! Do I need to hire Temps?????
Old 02-27-2015, 03:52 PM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
not a lightning fan, nope, not at all. too many close calls when umpiring....

so stopped pretending I was fiverbobo, and became who ever takes a day to
see the doc, (get more appts, ugh) heads up to the big city (Rochester) got a new mini laptop that can actually not freeze in 2015. our biggest traffic jam was at the car wash...lol maybe JM in MinnEsotah! heh heh

my cousin in California cashed in a retirement account for medical stuff but ended up covered. bought a drone. not a radio shack one either. let's see how well that lasts with eyes in the sky not wanting to share the space. I can't wait to hear the tales.......

looked at google watch, enh, not impressed as you still need a smart phone.
always wanted that dick tracy watch communicator....
Old 02-27-2015, 05:13 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by sherod
Speaking of that, TOP and SCOTTY- I have you both on Annual Leave/No Pay Authorized. i expected you to show up Monday! Do I need to hire Temps?????
Ummm I thought you got the memo?...If you don't mind, clock me in and out for the next couple weeks or so...I will show up as soon as it gets warm enough to keep my joints from popping
Old 02-27-2015, 05:47 PM
Top's Younger Twin

I've been on special assignments...
Yeah Y e a h
Thats it
Special assignments.
Old 02-27-2015, 06:58 PM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Originally Posted by Scotty
I've been on special assignments...
Yeah Y e a h
Thats it
Special assignments.
Loose lips sink ships. Shut your pie hole and heal.
Old 02-27-2015, 08:07 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 172 Likes on 131 Posts
Evening all. Darn, I see now that I missed breakfast. Was too busy and left home too early. I like the Cracker Barrel. Can we have them tomorrow too please?

Heidi, good for you swimming like that. When is your goal to swim 2,000 yards daily? Good luck on your boat sale. How are you going to demo it at this time of the year?

Scotty, your medical gobblygook sounds horrible. What does it translate to in simple English? Besides painful. Will you ever become "normal"?

How many years has Scotty been throwing stuff at poor Bobby? Every year about this time it happens and so far I don't think that he has hit Bob yet.

cougar, hope that you start to feel better soon and stay better. All those meds must be killing you.

Another summers day down here. Was very busy all day and fortunately only needed to be in the direct sun for about an hour. Tired after all that work, so am now going to just relax.
Old 02-27-2015, 08:29 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Originally Posted by j_martin
Loose lips sink ships. Shut your pie hole and heal.
Copy that...dear.
Old 02-28-2015, 04:14 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 172 Likes on 131 Posts
Good morning, or is it still good night?

Woke up thirsty, so took a mouthful of water, but it went down the wrong way and started to cough. That woke me up completely, so got up.

Made a small pot of coffee for the early birds. Somebody else can make a big, fresh pot later, plus some ph00 ph0r PhooBob.

Have a great Saturday, even if you need to dig out from under the s**w.
Old 02-28-2015, 06:02 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Yeh, sure - - - no ph00 ph0r Bob. Thanks a lot, buddy.

OK, big pot fresh is on, ph00 ph0r Bob and whoever likes it, fresh fruit on counter, eggs with vitals for omelets, grits and rabbit toast. Just have to cook your own -- I got things to do.

Have a gudurn,

Bob
Old 02-28-2015, 07:37 AM
Top's Younger Twin

That new digestive agent I put in the phoo, coffee and eggs should be kicking in rrrrright about...

Now!

Quick Reply: Rambunctous Breakroom Feb 22 - 28