Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

pulled over

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 08:46 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by new2ctd
He saw your hair and thought you were a cute girl!!!!!

Police officers are not bad guys and ladies. But so many folks look at them like they are the grim reaper.
No, the cop probably saw his face and thought he was a cute guy.

Ya know what they saw about Texas.
Old 09-27-2006, 09:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Hoss
It wasn't too long ago that I heard several departments in Texas were doing just that, except I think they were also handing out some sort of reward for your good driving (don't remember what the reward does).
Get out of jail cards.
Old 09-27-2006, 09:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was pulled over by a U.S. Marshal for dropping a couple of long bamboo poles out of the truck I was cutting for our senior prom, he was very courteous, just told me to go pick them back up, he didnt want anybody getting in a wreck or anything. I told him ok, and he went on his way, and I went back and picked them up. Sure was a heck of a story to tell when I got back to school.
Old 09-27-2006, 09:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Begle1
No, the cop probably saw his face and thought he was a cute guy.

Ya know what they saw about Texas.
everything is bigger in Texas, including me. haha just kidding, got you scared didnt i?
Old 09-28-2006, 07:22 AM
Just a plain ole guy

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
"If you don't break the law, you don't have to worry about cops."

I used to think that. I also used to think all the people in prison we're scumbags that desevre to be there. Untill my 95-V10 got stolen. The cop assigned to investigate the case spent more time trying to prove I had the truck stolen to get rid of the payment, that he forgot about prosecuting the guy that was caught with it.

The thief, to my knowledge never did have any charges brought against him, although I had to apear in front of a grand jury for a day of grilling and roasting. Thankfully, I was smart enough to ask them some questions. Not the sort of thing a grand jury expects. The best one I asked was what was the evidence that got me there? It was all dismissed about 5 seconds after the investigator had to pony up and answer that there wasn't any.

I eneded up having to file a complaint against him harassing me. He really didn't care who stole it. He just wanted to put someone in jail and happened to pick me. About a year later, there was a newspaper article about him. He was working another stolen truck case, and was convinced someone in the county jail was responsible. When the guy would'nt confess, he beat the crap out of him in his jail cell. Another thing I'm thankful for is he kept wanting me to take a ride with him in the country to talk about it, and it seemed fishy, so I refused each time.