Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Prayer request

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 02:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You'll be in our thoughts and prayers. I won't begin to imagine what your going through, but, I did watch my best friends' divorce nearly destroy him. In the end, out of all the aftermath resulting from what his wife did to cause the divorce, the silver lining to his cloud ended up being his realization and re-discovery of friends who he didn't know cared as much as they did. Because of his wife, he had friends and family which he had not seen in years, myself included. When the time came, everyone came back to stand with him. Some suddenly, some took a while to find out, but, they came back to let him know he's not alone. I believe you will discover, as he did, that you have friends that care and that there is a balance between the bad and the good in everything. It's only a matter of seeing the good that can come out of it, and letting the bad go.
Old 08-28-2008, 10:19 PM

I will pray for you brother.
Old 08-29-2008, 12:06 AM

My heart and prayers go out to you. I have been there myself a few years ago and I can tell you that prayer helped me more than anything else.

Take the time to get to know yourself again.

God Bless
Old 08-29-2008, 05:11 AM

Prayer sent. It's hard but it gets better.
Old 08-29-2008, 07:21 PM

GIT-R-DONE:
You have a "PM".
Old 08-31-2008, 04:16 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
This is really hard. Fighting depression, an empty house, its hard to be able to look forward. Please dont stop the prayers.
Old 08-31-2008, 04:41 PM

Prayers are sent brother.

Life is harder than anything sometimes.

But only the strong survive and sometimes you have a lot of bad to put up with before you can enjoy the good things in life.

And nobody from Western, PA is weak.
Old 08-31-2008, 09:31 PM

Are you involved with a church at all that can lend you local support? I wish you were closer, I've been down this road. I know it's tough but you should really talk to someone. I would not have made it with out that. And sometimes people on the outskirts of the situation have the best insight because they are not emotionally involved. The offer still stands to call me if you need to talk. I am sending you a Pm with my Cell #

Chris
Old 08-31-2008, 10:18 PM

Hey man, I can't offer any advice because I don't know what you are going through, but I will remember you in my prayers. In the meantime I don't know if it will help but go to www.newspring.cc(sorry don't know how to post a link yet) and watch the latest video from Louis Giglio. This really put things back in perspective for me. Feel free to PM me if you ever need to.

I hope Admin. don't mind me putting this site on here.
Old 09-02-2008, 01:29 AM

im sorry to hear things are bad for you I really hope they get better for you. spend as much time with your friend as possible. things will improve for you in time stay strong sir
Old 09-02-2008, 12:06 PM

I'm praying for you brother.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:31 PM

Keep your faith........God has a plan for you.
Old 09-03-2008, 11:00 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
First off I would like to thanks those of you who have responded in my time of need. The words of encouragement and Pm's really make a difference to me. It is greatly appreciated. Although I am far from being back to a normal state, I did have to chuckle today, (I think)

The soon to be 'X" called this morning to say she could no longer afford the car payment, and was going to have to take my truck in a swap. Unfortunately, I couldnt stop this from happening, so the swap took place. I now own a 06 Mustang Ragtop , that will strap me for payments and bills, but I will do my best.

The funny part was when she left with the truck, as I heard my dual 4" exhaust and turbo whining as she went up through the gears, my first thought wasnt about missing her, it was about missing the truck.

Reminded me of that fishing song about "I'm gonna miss her" (dont remember the country artist) Iam kinda caught between crying and laughing about all this, but am trying to look at the positive side, I just havent found it yet.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:18 AM

Dang now the truck too?
Well u and your friend are in my prayers!
Hope the best turns out for the both of you.
Old 09-04-2008, 03:05 AM

Prayers sent, good to hear you had a chuckle. Brad Pasley, is the country artist. Trade down outta the "ragtop". Best of Wishes and "Keep the Faith",
God will provide and friends will help.

Quick Reply: Prayer request