Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

The piston knocking import eating Breakroom [Or dragons den]10/23/11-10/30/11

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 09:48 AM
Old Mopar Aficionado Extraordinaire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shorts wants to look like this. Personally I find muscles like thet on a woman repulsive. But to each his/her own.

Mornin. . . I think. Got up to a slew of emails
Old 10-26-2011, 10:19 AM
DTR's "Cooler than ice cubes 14 miles North of North Pole" member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Mornin' all!
30* and a dusting of snow. Supposed to get 2 inches or so today....

Originally Posted by Polaraco
I foresee a shot gun in your future.
I have one already and I have my eye on a nice side by side 12ga.....

Originally Posted by Blake Clark
Fine looking young ladies Marc. Daddy should be proud. And worried. Youre outnumbered. I dont know if I could do it. Id have to lock em up till they are about 40.
Thanks Blake! They're a lot of fun but I am definatley outnumbered. The only back-up in my house is a 15# deaf dog and he's been neutered...... May have to build me a compound with a big wall.....
Old 10-26-2011, 10:46 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
I'm doing ok considering the stuff I am dealing with. Really limited in what I can do in a day...make that an hour or two at best. Exhausted from the blood being messed up, enlarged lymph nodes and the damage in my right arm.
I see one doc again today and another next week.

For the person that is following my conversations here from work...there ya go. You got something to report. That kind of stuff gets dealt with and its out of my hands.

Blake and Marc, aren't kids awesome? My daughter is the greatest gift...make that my wife and daughter are the greatest gifts I have ever received.

Polaraco, I once saw a couple of adults abusing a defenseless animal. They got what they deserved. It maddens me in a big way when people think they are strong or tough when they do crap like that. They need to be taught a lesson.
Old 10-26-2011, 10:46 AM
There is no G. There is no G. Repeat after me, THERE IS NO G!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sprint workout complete plus a warm up and cool down miles. Though I wouldn't call those times I laid down for that distance a "sprint" Hey, I'm getting rusted at the hinges and losing fast twitchers by the day - it'll happen.

Originally Posted by Justwannabeme

shorts-digging a stump out? your huge biceps/delts will not flatter the medium butt. lol

Yeah, I hate stumps in the yard. If I could get the truck back there to hook it up I would. Manual labor is hard on me, swinging a shovel and axe with one arm

Originally Posted by Polaraco
Shorts wants to look like this. Personally I find muscles like thet on a woman repulsive. But to each his/her own.

Mornin. . . I think. Got up to a slew of emails

There you go, telling stories again. When did I ever say I wanted to look like that? I propose that you'd like to think I look like that to keep from fantasizing about what I really look like

You are just mad that everyone else plays soccer with one ball
Old 10-26-2011, 12:00 PM
DTR Mom

it's okay shorts, the doc told me he installed a zipper in polar's scalp. We can call his wife and just add ingredients to make him Juuuuuuuuust right! lol.

ya know, you had mentioned single arm before- politeness dictates no questions/comments. so i will just say Way to Go! and keep after your goals (well, besides soccer) heheh trucks and stumps- do NOT ask Madhat for advice on that one....lol (he had a video of what not to do). I think it involved a new back glass or such.

Scotty, change your user name and send those malfeasants from work scattering like bowling pins. get healed both heart and mind! close ranks with da family and enjoy!!! PM anytime too pal.

Larry, stay off the roof. or whatever project involves your LEGGGGGGS (hip).

Trainer showed me everything new. wow. legs and abs today. showed me how to keep my heart rate down too- very happy girl today!
advised not to swim today. ok, I will listen.
Old 10-26-2011, 12:05 PM
DTR Mom

Insert comments here::::
Attached Thumbnails The piston knocking import eating Breakroom [Or dragons den]10/23/11-10/30/11-sasquatch.jpg  
Old 10-26-2011, 12:24 PM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Glad I'm not a 9-1-1 operator in wisconsin this week... probably driving them nuts right now.
Old 10-26-2011, 12:53 PM

Todays Joke

The Funeral
A man was leaving a convenience store with his morning coffee when he noticed a most unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery. A black hearse was followed by a second black hearse about 50 Feet behind the first one. Behind the second hearse was a solitary man walking a dog on a leash. Behind him, a short distance back, were about 200 men walking single file.

The man couldn't stand the curiosity. He respectfully approached the man walking the dog and said:

"I am so sorry for your loss, and this may be a bad time to disturb you, but I've never seen a funeral like this. Whose funeral is it?"

"My wife's."

''What happened to her?"

"She yelled at me and my dog attacked and killed her."

He inquired further, "But who is in the second hearse?"

The man answered, "My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my wife when the dog turned on her."

A very poignant and touching moment of brotherhood and silence passed between the two men.

"Can I borrow the dog?"

The man replied, "Get in line."
Old 10-26-2011, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Shorts
Sprint workout complete plus a warm up and cool down miles. Though I wouldn't call those times I laid down for that distance a "sprint" Hey, I'm getting rusted at the hinges and losing fast twitchers by the day - it'll happen.

Yeah, I hate stumps in the yard. If I could get the truck back there to hook it up I would. Manual labor is hard on me, swinging a shovel and axe with one arm

There you go, telling stories again. When did I ever say I wanted to look like that? I propose that you'd like to think I look like that to keep from fantasizing about what I really look like

You are just mad that everyone else plays soccer with one ball
I was actually refering to the medium butt with that. You are right, you never said you wanted to look like that. I did. hehe Anyone who digs out stumps. . . . Last I played soccer was back in 1967. I gave up because there was always too many ***** on the field.
Old 10-26-2011, 02:58 PM

Received 453 Likes on 344 Posts
How'd you get that picture of me?

Well, smartie mouse out smarted me.
Thew one of his own in the trap.

I NEED A CAT
Old 10-26-2011, 04:15 PM
Muted one day, Banned the next....... Ah the life of a DTR 1%'er

Originally Posted by Blake Clark
I smell a good mutin on the horizon....
<sigh> You couldn't handle DTR without me..

Originally Posted by madhat
You better stop by GNC if you wanna play with us..
I don't know, man. It is really bad.
Size means nothing..

Drugs are really bad.. You'd be surprised at the amount of people who fail employment screenings at work. sad and scary..

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
You DON'T want to Feed Scott......once you do you will NEVER get rid of him

Kinda like an STD with hair.. Constantly irritating you, goes away for some time and comes back 10 times worse. Nothing you try gets rid of him. The similarities are scary
Old 10-26-2011, 04:16 PM
I grad-u-ated frum Claudes skool of tpying....

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
how much you willin to pay...oh ya thi cats i scared of rat so no help there
Old 10-26-2011, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by cougar
How'd you get that picture of me?

Well, smartie mouse out smarted me.
Thew one of his own in the trap.

I NEED A CAT
Get in line. (I refer back to todays joke above. For those post jumpers out there.) I'll send the Load up. She won't eat the mouse, she'll sit on it. End of infestation. She only eats salmon BTW
Old 10-26-2011, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by ofcmarc
Mornin' all!

I have one already and I have my eye on a nice side by side 12ga.....
When they start dating, display it. Show it off, let the boys fondle it, and especially let them look down the barrell. Then get some spray for when they Ph00 themselves.
Old 10-26-2011, 05:22 PM

Joke #2 For today

I couldn't resist this one.

A cabbie picks up a Nun. She gets into the cab, and notices that the VERY handsome cab driver won't stop staring at her.

She asks him why he is staring. He replies: 'I have a question to ask, but I don't want to offend you.'

She answers, ' My son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive.'

'Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me.'

She responds, 'Well, let's see what we can do about that: #1, you have to be single and #2, you must be Catholic.'

The cab driver is very excited and says, 'Yes, I'm single and Catholic!'

'OK' the nun says. 'Pull into the next alley.'

The nun fulfills his fantasy with a kiss that would make a hooker blush.

But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying.

'My dear child,' said the nun, 'Why are you crying?'

'Forgive me but I've sinned. I lied and I must confess; I'm married and I'm Jewish.'

The nun says, 'That's OK. My name is Kevin and I'm going to a Halloween party.'

Happy Halloween

Quick Reply: The piston knocking import eating Breakroom [Or dragons den]10/23/11-10/30/11