Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Ph00, Coffee, Yarns and Fun Place - 6/14 - 6/20

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2015, 11:28 AM
There is no G. There is no G. Repeat after me, THERE IS NO G!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Don't tempt me with a fake chocolate Lab, I will fall for it.

And no kitties and tacos. Sillies. :P
Old 06-18-2015, 12:01 PM

Received 453 Likes on 344 Posts
I'll take all the rain you can send. We are on fire up here. 80s to 90s all ready. Way to hot and dry. Stupid people and dry lightning stetting fires all over the state. I'm in between two big ones.
No fun at work. Stupid pilots.
Old 06-18-2015, 03:33 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 172 Likes on 131 Posts
Originally Posted by cougar
No fun at work. Stupid pilots.

Hey, quit bellyaching! It's those stupid pilots who keep you in a job.
Old 06-18-2015, 04:51 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Well, yesterday was fun to start with. The Commander yelling "HEY OPS"! A Captain, a MSgt, and myself all yell back "WHAT"!

"You are all fired"! 3 times yesterday that happened. I (we) hate youngsters doing stupid things!

Today, nobody got fired. Youngsters got "redirected" several times, each of us taking turns. I'm pretty sure they were glad to see my taillights leaving.

Lot's of storms around us, wx radio squawking every few minutes. We lost about $3 grand worth of equipment last night at work to lightning and wind. More rain coming this weekend from the tropical system looks like. No grass getting cut for a few days I guess.

See ya, and there's extra kittens in the barn. Help yourself...
Old 06-18-2015, 08:11 PM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aw, Ed...they all love ya. like clueless goats maybe, but they need your experience. sorry you are weather surfing....

cougar, remember you love your job. or love leaving it. heads up and focus on the good.

Shorts! knuckle bump to ya girl! got a meth lab up for adoption. last owners forgot to ventilate.....

patio door wrestlingtoday. tiyad
Old 06-18-2015, 08:48 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Heidi - - wish you would quit working so much. You are making me tired and I am all ready working too much and tired from my stuff. Finally getting some get-up and go again. Productive day. Doing prelim drawings on major addition to the church that will be building one new building and reworking two existing. Sure time consuming to make sure everyone is happy with their little part of the world.

Going to shut down and go keep the blonde company. Have a guuuddd sleeeppp..............snore snore

Bob
Old 06-19-2015, 07:10 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Greetings!
Up n attem
Rise n shine
Pet the kittie
Phoo goo n all the fixins
Should be set out by BobbyDependable
LoL
Old 06-19-2015, 07:52 AM
There is no G. There is no G. Repeat after me, THERE IS NO G!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No no no meth Labs. They crasie
Old 06-19-2015, 09:55 AM

Received 453 Likes on 344 Posts
Had to go to the hospital for a blood transfusion. Everywhere I stuck my arms in the airplane I pulled it out bloody. Sharp cut zip ties, frayed control cables, sharp sheet metal edges, safety wire, and confined spaces.
At least it is supposed to be cooler today.
Old 06-19-2015, 09:59 AM
DTR Mom

Goooooooood rainy morning! had to put a positive spin on it.

my veggies look like the plant from 'Little shop of Horrors"...

(feeeeeed me)

FiverrecoveringBob! not that I wanted to go five rounds with wood and glass but it just is stuff that has to be done. not a lot of people here and those that are, can't do that stuff. if I wasn't so tired I'd raise my arms in victory.

building plans are exciting! Blessed that the church can expand, ya know?!

missing RR clint, NEscott, larrrrrrrry, Read? POST! we love ya and have semi interesting coffee.

Shorts! hehehehehh, snicker. margaritas and sun to you! clink.
Old 06-19-2015, 10:03 AM
DTR Mom

Had to go to the hospital for a blood transfusion. Everywhere I stuck my arms in the airplane I pulled it out bloody. Sharp cut zip ties, frayed control cables, sharp sheet metal edges, safety wire, and confined spaces.
dang! heheh on the bright side, if you wanted a slower work pace, call the FBI on that plane and tell them you see blood.....(kidding)

I am voting to put you on that thar government assistance. while thousands
feel entitled; you actually deserve to rest and get healthy. sending my taxes in to Washington to make that happen.

you also gave the depressed new info- sharp cut wire ties. wow,who knew?
Old 06-19-2015, 12:12 PM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Yesterday must have been the day for blood letting. Son left a couple of lathes stuck in the grass near the wood pile. I grabbed them to pull them out, let my hands slipped, and found the gazillion long staples he had put targets on with. Had to run up to the house and soak em in peroxide. Nothing deep or severe, just leaky.

Good thing he wasn't around or I'da laid hands on him. I wouldn't hurt him, but it wouldn't have looked good leaving him with a bloody neck.
Old 06-19-2015, 03:22 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Hey Coug - - you sound like me. I have to do a little aspirin every other day - - I get a paper cut and think I will bleed to death. Wack my hand on a door frame whiles walking thru it and it will look like my hand is a solid blood mass. Hate it, but guess it is good for me.

Out working in the yard since daybreak. New yard crew started today. Had four of them working away - - boy, they got a lot of work done in a short time. Some high trimming I just can't do without their type equipment, and I don't want it- - they did a good job - - hopefully they will keep it up. Sure warm out there today. I soaked two shirts by noon when I came in from lunch and they were doing most of the work. Pool was heaven when I came in from working. Even took a nap - - - never do that. My bod still has not recovered from all that garbage, but definitely much better.

Nuff about me - - hope all are having a great day out there today. Sure pretty out my office window seeing everything trimmed down so nice. Go to a movie tonight or do something else neat - - relax - - life is good.

Bobby
Old 06-19-2015, 05:24 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
You must have looked like me after the first few sessions with an F-16. I like the airplane, but how I hated working on it. Every angle was acute and sharp. I still have scars....
Old 06-19-2015, 05:37 PM
Sausage Aficionado (In training)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Happy Friday all y'all and you 'uns. It looks to be a beautiful evening on the edge of the Canadian Prairies. Lots of nasty storms rolled through early this afternoon with hail warnings. They went north and south of the homestead. DW say we got lots of wind and about 25 drops of rain. Hopefully that silliness is done for a while. Now it is time to figure out dinner and then enjoy a glass or 3 of wine on the deck with DW. The sun doesn't set here until almost 10:30pm. Hopefully we get to sit out and watch the sunset.

Play safe and keep it between the navigational beacons.....

Quick Reply: Ph00, Coffee, Yarns and Fun Place - 6/14 - 6/20