Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

PETA gets theirs...

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2005, 11:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking PETA gets theirs...

Seems a KFC in Brownsville didn't take kindly to PETA hanging around their store. Y'all come back now, ya hear?
Old 04-15-2005, 11:11 PM

Sounds more like cronic profesional complainers looking for a cause to get started. Maybe they should give the chickens a steak dinner with red wine, then drug them to sleep before chopping their heads off.
Old 04-15-2005, 11:14 PM
DTR Founder

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Old 04-15-2005, 11:42 PM

Received 1,048 Likes on 770 Posts
PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals.
Old 04-16-2005, 12:12 AM

gawd u guys I had a girlfriend that was a member of peta when she wasn't actively (can I say that) about animal rights , she was eating steaks and hanmburgers and bacon oh yeah if yah eat bacon yah gotta drink orange juice lol so they are all full of animal fecal matter
Old 04-16-2005, 10:36 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Orange juice is full of animal matter? Animal FECAL matter?

Didn't know that...
Old 04-16-2005, 11:26 AM

PETA Thy have a office her in Norfolk. Radio station FM 99 has rock-fish fishing contest every year right in front of their building on the waterfront Very funny. Thy always Make the front page of the paper.
Old 04-16-2005, 12:14 PM
DTR's Self Appointed Beer Advisor

Originally posted by edwinsmith
PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals.
amen to that!!!!!

britt

Old 04-16-2005, 06:22 PM

That's sweet. I especially loved the "We don't usually get this" line from the PETA clown. He must be used to people just thinking he's all wet, instead of making it so.
Old 04-16-2005, 07:31 PM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

he's probably used to people being to scared to protest against their protest.
Old 04-16-2005, 08:00 PM

Received 1,048 Likes on 770 Posts
Originally posted by Fronty Owner
he's probably used to people being to scared to protest against their protest.
They're afraid the PETA people are so starved for meat they'll bite the bystanders.

I don't care if they don't eat meat as long as they don't try to get the government to tell me I can't eat meat.
Old 04-17-2005, 09:44 AM

I once had the (mis)fortune of working with/hanging out with an anemic vegetarian (who happened to be very good looking). Nobody else could stand to work around her for very long because of her incessant snippiness and I-am-a-vegetarian-therefore-I-am-better-than-you attitude. She would eat before coming to work (working at UPS, in the Smalls Sort area) and then become a royal b-i-t-c-h after about an hour (hypoglycemic, maybe) --- I would stop sorting and go to the breakroom (seniority and attitude hath its privileges) and get her a candy bar and a drink to calm her down some so nobody would harm her.

I used to push her buttons quite frequently by loudly talking about hunting and fishing to the guys who worked around us. We would get to talking about grilling out all the time and trade wild game recipes and debate the merits of fish vs. fowl vs. beef vs. pork vs. venison --- all for the her benefit, which she would obviously try to ignore. At least she didn't try to convert us. Not that she would have had any luck since most of us had grown up on farms.

I have since run into some of the more psycho, dedicated types that really make you wonder how they manage to survive in the real world.

They believe in their cause - I believe I'll go grill out a slab of dead cow......
Old 04-17-2005, 01:26 PM

They will take animal flesh out of my diet right after they get my guns, knives, bows, rocks, and bad attitude.
Old 04-17-2005, 01:48 PM

Now that is funny, and I don't eat alot of meat. Did you see the retard on 60 minutes saying that we should not eat fish because they are smart? Okay, then we should eat you because you are stupid. These people crack me up. You are not going to change someones eating habit by yelling and screaming at them. I choose not to eat cow because I don't care for most of it, and it is over priced. Used to be that when you bought a T-bone, it melted in your mouth, now with all the chemicals they pump into them, you my aswell buy a london broil. Maybe it is just the meat around here, but I like buffalo myself. I eat mostly fish and chicken, everything taste like chicken.
Old 04-17-2005, 01:53 PM

I didn't see the one on not eating fish because they are smart. I remember seeing some lady talking about how our bodies aren't designed to eat meat. I guess that is why most archeologist point out how much faster man developed after they started eating meat and had more free time.

Most of my meat comes from local butchers or is my personal kills.

Quick Reply: PETA gets theirs...