Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

the only thing worse than a STUPID dog?

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 11:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I understand I have a 7-8 Month old AMerican Pitbull. Had him from the first month. He is not the brightest dog, dont know how many times I wanted to get the 12 gauge out... (jk) but it takes A Lot of patients and time to train a dog... But he is the nicect pup I have ever had and cuddles better than the old lady at night HAHA.. He doesnt live up to the broad saying that Pitbulls are mean thats for sure.. If any one of you guys came walkin up to me he might try to pee on ya and procede to licking to to dealth... It pays off in the end..
Old 05-23-2008, 12:34 PM

Now there's a contrast for ya .... a 90 lb bull mastiff and a 120 lb German Shepard ... both a year old. I would'a figgered it to be the other way around. Either way ... that's a lot of dog.

We make up for gross tonnage in quantity. We have a chihuahua, a yorkie, a basset, a mutt and a basset/mutt pup. Oh yeah ... and 5 adult cats & 13 kittens.

SOMEBODY WANNA HELP ME OUT HERE ?????

Cheers,
PISTOL
Old 05-27-2008, 01:40 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by PistolWhipt
Now there's a contrast for ya .... a 90 lb bull mastiff and a 120 lb German Shepard ... both a year old. I would'a figgered it to be the other way around. Either way ... that's a lot of dog.

We make up for gross tonnage in quantity. We have a chihuahua, a yorkie, a basset, a mutt and a basset/mutt pup. Oh yeah ... and 5 adult cats & 13 kittens.

SOMEBODY WANNA HELP ME OUT HERE ?????

Cheers,
PISTOL
that BM looks a LOT bigger than the Shepherd, i dunno if 120 was a guess, or a real weight.

they shore don't like each other, i tell you what....

anyways, the shepherd is looking for it's 4th owner now, my buddy in town had enough after about 5 days. he's calling me to find another owner.

you want it? i think that shepherd will clear out some your smaller animals... ASAP ...
Old 05-28-2008, 11:42 AM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have a 140 pound Rottie, a 110 pound Rottie, a 75 pound Shepard mix, and a 90 pound Rottie mix. I'll be a poor dumb fat boy all my life cause I wouldn't trade the world for any of them. (see album for pics)
Old 05-29-2008, 11:37 AM

he looks like a cute dog.

he was licking you cause he wanted attention. maybe thanking you for taking out of were he was. thats how dogs are though. he just wants to be your friend. in a dog world licking means alot. now people don't go around and lick each other. its soothing for the dog.

im sure with some training he will become a great dog. remember he is sitll a pup.