Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Now doesn't THIS just chap your hide?

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2005, 10:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
He listed the site on ebay and some goof actually bid.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5780006077

As someone who loves and supports our country and troops, and as someone who is also a mormon, I am in disbelief of such hate and ignorance his arguments are laughable. Thank God for the brave men and women that defend our rights so that crook can ridicule them and spread hate and lies about other peoples religion.

Thank you to all those who serve, I hold you in the highest respect.
Old 06-07-2005, 11:45 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by Hoss
This HAS to be a joke. NOBODY could be THAT stupid.
after seeing the news report HE IS THAT STUPID.
Old 06-07-2005, 11:58 AM

Attention deficit disorder. Lots of folks will do anything for attention. You expect it from your kids in diapers but when it comes from an adult it'll stir you up a little. Same catagory as Michael Moore, just needs a good swat on the butt!!!
Old 06-07-2005, 07:55 PM
Banned

Originally posted by t-7 firefighter
WOW!!!!

i don't really care for Hannity & Colmes but that guy deserved what he got (actually he deserved much worse). what an IDIOT!

britt

Kind of funny watching those guys skewer Crook, but also funny that neither of them really knew what the idiot had said on his website. They kept saying if he [Crook] had a problem with the troops being paid to LITTLE, he should take that up with Congress, not the troops. His website - before he took it down - said we're paid way too much, not too little. They were so riled up, they got it backwards!

Wonder what's going on with that new site (www.forsakethetroops.net) that he's claiming isn't his. According to the "whois", he's the domain's registered owner yet on his website, he claims it's someone else running it and using his ideas. Oh, and doing a little extortion, too... there's one place on there that says when they raise $4500, they'll take the site down. Now that's REALLY offensive!!

I mean, as much of a moron as he is, Crook at least put his opinion out there and exercised his freedom of speech, but whoever has this other site up is really low, trying to extort money from people who think what he's doing is wrong so he'll go away. And, it says there's another site going up called "forsakethecops", too. I guess that's what makes America so great... diversity, right?
Old 06-07-2005, 10:09 PM

If he is so upset about it why doesn't he just move to another country!? [/B][/QUOTE]
My thoughts on a lot of things. If its so bad here get the he** out.
Old 06-07-2005, 11:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sorry guys, I'd be hard pressed not to poke this idiot in the nose on sight!!(no kidding!)

Some things Ill put up with and some things I won't.

My American Flag flies outside my home daily and I definetly respect those who died to give me that right!!!

Rick