Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Now doesn't THIS just chap your hide?

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2005, 10:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now doesn't THIS just chap your hide?

http://www.forsakethetroops.info/

"Forsake The Troops" believes that as it stands currently, the compensation, benefit, and retirement packages that our active duty and retired military personnel get is outrageous, obscene, unearned, and above all.....undeserved. The American taxpayer is supporting the military enlistee, when said person made the decision to become a walking, talking target for Uncle Sam, and the idiot savant that calls himself the President.

These scumbags, who probably could not hack it in the civilian work force, made the choice to leech off of the American taxpayer, therefore we must do our part as taxpayers to recoup our funds, or at the very least stop this obscene abuse of our taxes, even if that means rounding up a group of concerned citizens to approach Congress to suggest the abolishment of our military.

Our goal is to eventually approach Congress about completely revamping the military pay structure and eliminating retirement benefits for the "retired" military scum...that is..personnel. That's right...Forsake The Troops is calling for an end to all forms of benefits for veterans. Shut down the VA hospitals, and make these scumbags pay their own way. It's just that simple.
The guy who put up this site definitely needs a clue. Anyone live near Syracuse?

Registrant ID:C9825460-LRMS
Registrant Name:Michael Crook
Registrant Organization:Michael Crook
Registrant Street1:201 E. Jefferson St.
Registrant Street2:Suite #301
Registrant City:Syracuse
Registrant State/Province:NY
Registrant Postal Code:13202
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Email:webmaster@michaelcrook.com
Old 05-05-2005, 10:37 PM
Thats MR Hoss to you buddy!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
This HAS to be a joke. NOBODY could be THAT stupid.
Old 05-05-2005, 10:42 PM

The site has been around for a while. Used to be called Citizens Against the Troops. Here's another nice little tidbit about the site's author.

Army Spc. Elwood Wrigley visited family in New Jersey for the holidays and went to a Philadelphia Eagles game before he was scheduled to return to Afghanistan. When he lost his digital camera full of family memories at the stadium, NBC 10 News in Philadelphia put out a call for help.

When Michael Crook, of Syracuse, offered to return the camera -- for $1,000 -- Philadelphia was outraged. ...
"I don't really do things out of kindness," Crook told the TV station. "It's a business world and I know it seems harsh but, you know, it is all about the money."
Story here.

The guy is a real piece of work.
Old 05-05-2005, 10:42 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bring him down to my place..

Hang him high! I wont say more.. dont want anyone to tan my hide from whats in my head...

Tx
Old 05-06-2005, 12:06 AM

I'm pretty sure what I would advocate that guy receiving would be against the site rules here. I almost wonder if he isn't just trying to get a rise out of folks, it's hard to believe anyone could actually be that ignorant. If nothing else, it's his right to say it, no matter how much I disagree with his skinny butt.
Old 05-06-2005, 12:39 AM

Originally posted by IA_James
If nothing else, it's his right to say it,
The most ridiculous part is that his "right" to say things like this has been provided by the very same military that he has so much distain for.

Wouldnt it be a perfect world if natural selection worked a little better?? Some people are simply a waste of skin !

Obviously, he's just another idiot looking for his fifteen minutes of fame - "even if that means rounding up a group of concerned citizens to approach Congress to suggest the abolishment of our military. "

Might be a good idea to flood his "inbox"
Old 05-06-2005, 01:12 AM

I don't even know what to say .... I do know that it would get me thrown off here.

I will say this, take some time to dig through the unamerican and obviously mentally malformed garbage on his site. It appears he also runs an Anti-Mormon site, has a infant daughter(no mention of wife). To be honest I think the NY dept. of Childrens and Family Services should step in and take his child if its true.... that child's gonna end up fatherless someday if he doesn't disappear real soon.... if you know what I mean. But I guess free speech is free speech, even in the extreem.

I'm gonna stop before I say something really stupid.

Mike
Old 05-06-2005, 05:38 AM

That kind of b.s. is what I am protecting. But let me catch that little Edit on the street!. Even though I am over seas right now, I can take some leave if someone can find out where he is and give him a piece of my mind!
Old 05-06-2005, 05:49 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
His last name should give you a clue as to what kinda person he is

chaikwa.
Old 05-06-2005, 05:57 AM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Someone needs to find a way to send the little piece of dung to some poor, war torn third world country for a couple of years. What a waste of air, water and food.
Old 05-06-2005, 06:06 AM
P.J
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
How can he adress a pool of that many people "scum"? What American doesn't know atleast ONE serviceman?
What an idiot. Only in America I guess.
Old 05-06-2005, 06:16 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
What a turd. I say airdrop him over Iraq without a parachute.

MikeyB
Old 05-06-2005, 06:22 AM

Originally posted by MikeyB
What a turd. I say airdrop him over Iraq without a parachute.

MikeyB
A "HANO" jump!!! (High Altitude, No Opening). I like it.

~Rob
Old 05-06-2005, 07:28 AM

Hey Scotty you wanna make a trip to Syracuse? See how quick he cries...
Old 05-06-2005, 07:56 AM

Originally posted by SjLingenfelter
Hey Scotty you wanna make a trip to Syracuse? See how quick he cries...
Ill pitch in for fuel....tie a 20 oz steak around his neck and let Scotty at him...

Quick Reply: Now doesn't THIS just chap your hide?