Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

This is the new politics thread. lets all be nice ;)

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2004, 04:21 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally posted by herb
Tell you what Jack. About 80% of what you say I disagree with but i have to admire your ability to keep it together when some of your "helpers" on these threads seem to antaginize (sp) folks who disagree with them .
Not that it is one sided by any means but the "leaders" are supposed to set examples, not "stir" things up.

Glad this election thing is coming to a close, bet you and your referees are too.

Hillarys waiting in the wings you know!!
Thats OK I Herb, I still like you anyway.
Old 11-02-2004, 04:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Thats OK I Herb, I still like you anyway.
i have a feeling that deep, thats DEEP down inside you are probably a pretty good person. You just need to spend more time in the real world, you might find some good folks out here !!!
(how did i do with my spelling?)
Old 11-02-2004, 05:46 PM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i have a feeling that deep, thats DEEP down inside you are probably a pretty good person. You just need to spend more time in the real world, you might find some good folks out here !!!
The real world is not and never will be Never Never Land. We can't stand up for the whole world, but we darn sure stand up when the rest of the liberal pacifist that live in a dream world will not. There are a lot of people out there that need to wake up and see the real world......Larry ain't one of them. It's people like him that has kept the misery of pillage and war out of this country.

I could go on, but you the DREAM WORLD people out there would not understand anyway.
Old 11-02-2004, 05:52 PM

Originally posted by crobtex
The real world is not and never will be Never Never Land. We can't stand up for the whole world, but we darn sure stand up when the rest of the liberal pacifist that live in a dream world will not. There are a lot of people out there that need to wake up and see the real world......Larry ain't one of them. It's people like him that has kept the misery of pillage and war out of this country.

I could go on, but you the DREAM WORLD people out there would not understand anyway.
our most sincere dream is that you folks will someday see the light. altho a remote possability we will pray for you and wish you the best
Old 11-02-2004, 05:59 PM
Administrator

New polling law.

All political threads must be closed 1 hour prior to the polls closing.

East Coast residents only have 1 hour to say all you have to say.

Central Time Zone, you have 2 hours.

Mountain Time Zone, 3 hours.

Pacific Time Zone, yes this means you Californians, you have 4 hours.

No idea when you Alaskans have to stop reading, we'll have to use the honor system on that one.
Don't think we have any Hawaiians.

This is being posted at precisely 7pm Eastern Standard Time.

phox

Old 11-02-2004, 06:07 PM
Chapter President

our most sincere dream is that you folks will someday see the light. altho a remote possability we will pray for you and wish you the best
We do live in the light with our eyes wide open. Maybe someday you will see through the haze you live in.

I too will pray for you and hope we can continue to protect the uninformed and unwilling.

Old 11-02-2004, 06:28 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 172 Likes on 131 Posts
I quit the last political thread because I could not stand all the BS being thrown around. As I read thru this thread I find it truly amazing that some of you can still spout the stuff you do. crobtex said it.
Old 11-02-2004, 06:32 PM
Admin Team Leader

Ahh thanks Herb,

For a guy who has rose colored glasses, you are OK in my book, I am disappointed you never would tell me who you did 6 years in Vietnam with. As career man myself, I only met two guys who pulled 5 tours, and they were both Special Forces like myself.

Here you went and spent 6 years there yourself ...Wow I thought only the Prisoners in the Hanoi Hilton pulled that kind of time. And I know you weren't there or you sure wouldn't back a traitor like Kerry.

You are a true rarity indeed

Your spelling was pretty good in that post I understood everything you were trying to say Try that IEspell program I told you about, it really does help us old fumble fingered guys
Old 11-02-2004, 06:37 PM

Is anyone watching the results come in?

Bush is killin' Kerry!
Old 11-02-2004, 06:39 PM
Admin Team Leader

Originally posted by jlells01
Is anyone watching the results come in?

Bush is killin' Kerry!
Yeah I heard they figure he already has 213 votes Plus
Old 11-02-2004, 06:41 PM

Originally posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Yeah I heard they figure he already has 213 votes Plus
Try 39 to 3.
Old 11-02-2004, 06:51 PM

Originally posted by jlells01
Try 39 to 3.
Please tell me guys don't really believe the "yahoo" results posted so far?????????

I have enjoyed reading these political threads though... gives me a good chuckle to watch people bicker...
Old 11-02-2004, 07:05 PM

Originally posted by TPilaske
Please tell me guys don't really believe the "yahoo" results posted so far?????????

I have enjoyed reading these political threads though... gives me a good chuckle to watch people bicker...
I do...they're not calling them until the polls close and aren't calling them unless they know it's going one way or another. Many, many are "too close to call".

Talk about a quick change though...count now is:

Scarry - 77
Bush - 66
Old 11-02-2004, 07:11 PM
Admin Team Leader

CBS says Bush 80 Kerry 77 now. It was CBS who said their projection earlier was 213 for Bush, not my number.
Old 11-02-2004, 07:17 PM
Admin Team Leader

Herb here is where you can get the free spell checker. Once you have it installed, just right click on your post and check spelling before you hit the submit button

http://www.iespell.com/download.php

Quick Reply: This is the new politics thread. lets all be nice ;)