Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Neighbor refuses to move her shed off my parents property. What should we do?

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 05:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Redleg
How often did your uncle have a "take your nephew to work and meet all the detectives and become an expert day"? After watching cops while on pain killers, they aughta hand you a badge?

never, couldnt even fix a ticket.

well i know what the requirments are and i dont think watching cops is required any more, maybe only in your state???(is that show still on but yeah exactly my point just watch cops)

nope i have a job but thanks i appreciate that you see me as an expert aswell. i know i couldn't get past the first question on the lie detector test so keep the badge, besides i already have the gun and i make way more money...
Old 10-30-2008, 06:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TexasCTD
That is about the most ignorant post I have read in a long long time. I do, however, agree with the last statement in your post. geesh.

ignorant maybe but it's the truth as i have seen it
i have seen police and criminals break the law and get away with it.
why? because nothing can be done. unless its a major crime it will just be a report... maybe things are better in your area? cops care, roses are red, justice isnt one sided and blind and every one gets 24mpg
Old 10-30-2008, 01:15 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by apprentice
ignorant maybe but it's the truth as i have seen it
i have seen police and criminals break the law and get away with it.
why? because nothing can be done. unless its a major crime it will just be a report... maybe things are better in your area? cops care, roses are red, justice isnt one sided and blind and every one gets 24mpg

Police catch criminals of all types everyday, everywhere....I'll bet even in Calgary.

The problem with what's not done......is liberal judges slapping the perp on the hand and setting them free to go commit yet another crime. Of course, it is always the police's fault from the guy who doesn't walk in their shoes and likes to sit around and monday morning quarterback. (like you)

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.".....Teddy Roosevelt

Old 10-30-2008, 01:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
GAs is cheap now, couple gallons and a match... Thats what I would do... Unless your in the city or something....