Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Need advice...Considering ARMY ROTC

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 02:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for that email, I will pass that along to my wife and see if anything comes about.

The lasic was on a space avali for a while but I think now that the navy hospitals opened it up to a daily clinic rather then once a month, they have cut down on the space avail thing and went with the priority level thing they have now. Active duty getting ready to deploy in combat arms has first dibs, then active duty has 2nd, then retirees, then dependants.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bansh-eman
Thanks for that email, I will pass that along to my wife and see if anything comes about.

The lasic was on a space avali for a while but I think now that the navy hospitals opened it up to a daily clinic rather then once a month, they have cut down on the space avail thing and went with the priority level thing they have now. Active duty getting ready to deploy in combat arms has first dibs, then active duty has 2nd, then retirees, then dependants.

About what I thought it was. But, well worth the wait.

Hal