Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Need advice on bluetooth handsfree for truck

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 09:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need advice on bluetooth handsfree for truck

Like the title says, what do you guys recomend? I am borderline hard hearing, so I would like something that is loud. And something that does decent noise cancellation, seeing that the road noise in the truck is fairly excessive. Those are the two key factors I am looking for, all other bells and whistles would just be an added bonus. Also I think one with an external speaker might be best for me. I've seen some that integrates with the audio system and plays through the vehicles speakers. This would be nice, but i'm not sure how it would work with my application since everything stereo related is aftermarket.

I've been looking at one made by Motorola that has a 5 watt external speaker that is decently priced. I had a cheap one that just plugged in to the cigarette lighter that was only 1 watt, it worked fine while sitting still, but was worthless while driving.