Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

my truck 2! toyota tacoma 0!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 10:28 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my truck 2! toyota tacoma 0!

well i guess the`re mad at me now. but i got rear ended today buy a toyota tacoma. my truck had no damage, but the toyota need a new grill and radiator!
so this year between my friends and i, weve had 4 instances with toyota tacomas. all have been bad for the toyota`s and not our vehicles.. is it a sign, or is there just idiots driving these vehicles? o well no body was hurt. and i am glad about that. i just really want to get ahold of that lady driving down the bike lane and cutting off the guy infront of me! im soo looking to move out of this hell! everyday pushes me closer to edge.
Old 09-30-2006, 12:17 AM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well good to hear your ok. I would have a hard time not laughing if someone rear ends me. Go out clean the debris of my drop hitch and look at their caved in vehicle. My friend was in his Nissan pickup, a f-350 4x4 was behind him and a lady in a suburban was yapping on the phone, drinking her coffee and putting on makeup and rear ended the super duty, shoved him into my buddies truck. It put a dent in my friends bumper, small and did nothing to the super duty. The back part of the crash was some scuff marks on the super duty trailer hitch and a ruined suburban. My friend said him and the ford guy were able to drive away, the burban....hauled off on the hook!

I have about a 9 or 10 inch drop on mine and am amazed at how many people tailgate me in there cars. Get right up behind ya and all you can see is the top of the car back there. Can they not visualize what they are gonna hit if I have to stop quick? Idiots is right