Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

My Neighbor is a FAKER

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2005, 10:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The candy bar correlation is a very good example. However it is difficult to mind ones business when its in your face. I did not interfere, nor did I snitch, have never done that nor did I plan to. As stated in a couple of the posts perhaps somewhere down the line it will catch up to him in one form or another. Karma ? My reason for even starting this thread, is one to vent my frustration, and to get a feeling as to whether or not I was being too critical. And yes it would have created a snowball effect if the authorities were to be involved. Tension is a great thing to be rid of not added to. I do not feel any better after posting this but am still frustrated with a person that cheats the system we all have to pay.
Old 08-30-2005, 12:17 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Edmund Burke:

"All that is necessary for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing"
Old 08-30-2005, 12:43 PM

As someone who dealt with Work Comp, he will end up getting himself in trouble. The insurance companies have many many ways of finding out what some one is or isn't doing. If he was violating dr's orders then he will get caught in the end.
Old 08-30-2005, 06:41 PM

I don't know ... there sure are a lot of people in the "family business" of cheating the system one way or another. Welfare, workman's comp, tax evation, insurance fraud ... karma is fine but it takes someone getting off their derrier's and reporting it.

Wrong is still wrong even if noone is getting physically hurt. I know I can use every dime that I make ... I don't appreciate having my tax money wasted on false claims.

PISTOL
Old 08-30-2005, 10:15 PM

Originally posted by HOHN
Edmund Burke:

"All that is necessary for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing"
Can’t argue with that.

Looks like I am going to stew in my own juices, bite down on my tongue and keep piece in our little neighborhood.