Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

My dog was shot today

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2004, 01:16 PM

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Jack,

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear Jonah is fine, and that the punks got a punishment that should at least make them think twice before doing something like that again.

Jeff.
Old 07-02-2004, 05:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Jack i just jumped on line and seen this , i know how you feel , it burns me up too, sorry for what happened and hope Jonah is doing good, i had a doberman with all kinds of traning, and this happend one day too , allso to the truck and wifes car ,but it would not stop, the dog had all this training so i put it to work one day, was in the house and hurd a bb hitting the window, , went out, sent her over the fence and scard the %$$$#@@$%& out of the kids , found out there where 15 and 16 years old, well the kids ran like hell, when she got about 2 feet from them i called her off, she layed down , but the kids was still running, never saw the kids again,( and i have the bb gun still hahahah), i know sending her over the fence was a chance, but she was all so verry well trained and all i was getting out of the cops is telling me to put the dog in the house, RIGHT, and this had to stop one way or the other,( now i am know for the guy with the dog)
again i sorry about yours and hope all will work out for you
jman
Old 07-02-2004, 05:20 PM

Glad to hear everything seems to be working out! I'm sorry, I missed the whole thing I was reading along thinking it happened in the last few days, until I saw your court date was in May. Anyway, Glad he is ok, I must say I was really pi***ed off, to think of someone doing that to any dog. I'm proud of you, for maintaing your cool. I'm afraid that family might have needed another new front door if it was my dog

Glad to hear he is doing well, and again, I feel bad I didn't see it earlier (although it looks like you had plenty of support from this on line familY... It's impressive to see so many good people gathered together in one place) Keep up the good work, as a Firefighter/Paramedic, I am always happy to talk with sars team members. keep up the good work, give him a hug and a scratch behind the ears for all of us.

Dennis
Old 07-02-2004, 05:38 PM

Hey man, I'm very disturbed by the recklessness of that kid. It's a shame that he has no one to teach him better than that. I hope your dog recovers mentally and physically back to par.
Old 07-02-2004, 09:40 PM

Great news Jack!

Matt
Old 07-02-2004, 09:53 PM

Thanks for the update Jack. Glad that the courts did their job.

Amazing how people would rather not own up to the mistakes their kids make. We deffently live in different times, for my folks would have kicked me into the next county.