Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

My dog doesn't like my truck

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2006, 07:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking My dog doesn't like my truck

Okay I have remote start now and soon as I grab the remote in the morning he look's at me then when the truck fire's up he run's into the bedroom and jumps into bed with the GF. So now I close the bedroom door and he hide's in the hallway, if he's going for a ride he's fine

Old 02-24-2006, 07:12 PM
Banned

maybe he thinks the truck is possessed??? BTW, anyone else notice how much his avatar looks like his dog??? look at the ears??? another owner pet lookalike coincidence???
Old 02-24-2006, 09:01 PM

This really has nothing to do with dogs, but I thought I would share with you guys!!
The day I brought my truck home, my sisters cat has loved my truck. Yeah, as loud and noisy as it is, the cat loves it. I parked it and climbed under the truck to inspect it some more and the cat has already made himself at home on the rear differential.
A month or two later, I am outside wiring up my LED lights and the cat is under the truck watching me the entire time. When I put in my tach, I started the truck and the cat climbs up on the left front tire and sits there for a good 20 minutes or so, with the truck idling. I thought, give her some fuel and watch the cat run,NOPE. I almost redlined it and the cat sat there and looked at me the whole time.
Yesterday, I changed my fuel filter and I happen to look down and there is the Cat. I accidently dropped the old filter with fuel in it and it got all over the cat, did not phase him at all.
What is up with this crazy cat? It beats the heck out of me why he is always hanging around the truck.
Just thought that I would share with you guys, Sorry about it being a little loooonnnng.
Wheelo
Old 02-24-2006, 09:45 PM

Mikmaze you got a point there. They do look alike.
Old 02-24-2006, 10:51 PM

Apparantely, you havent explained to him that its a 98 quad cab 12V SB - whats not to like??
Old 02-25-2006, 01:45 AM

wheelo90, I'd say your sister's cat has excellent taste in trucks!

Dewey
Old 02-25-2006, 05:52 PM

DeweyND,
Boy i'll say!!
That darned cat for some reason hates my Dads Chevy(which is diesel also)
I often wonder if he is attracted to the truck because of its exhaust smell or the diesel smell. I guess I will never know!!
Old 02-25-2006, 06:58 PM

Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
The experts say that cats are 6 to 8 times smarter than dogs. It sounds to me that they are smarter than Chevy owners too. To be honest, I would rather push my Dodge then ride in a Chevy.
Old 02-25-2006, 09:04 PM

Boatnik,
I could not have agreed with you more on that last post.
I would rather push my Dodge than ride in a Ford!!
Old 02-25-2006, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by wheelo90
This really has nothing to do with dogs, but I thought I would share with you guys!!
The day I brought my truck home, my sisters cat has loved my truck. Yeah, as loud and noisy as it is, the cat loves it. I parked it and climbed under the truck to inspect it some more and the cat has already made himself at home on the rear differential.
A month or two later, I am outside wiring up my LED lights and the cat is under the truck watching me the entire time. When I put in my tach, I started the truck and the cat climbs up on the left front tire and sits there for a good 20 minutes or so, with the truck idling. I thought, give her some fuel and watch the cat run,NOPE. I almost redlined it and the cat sat there and looked at me the whole time.
Yesterday, I changed my fuel filter and I happen to look down and there is the Cat. I accidently dropped the old filter with fuel in it and it got all over the cat, did not phase him at all.
What is up with this crazy cat? It beats the heck out of me why he is always hanging around the truck.
Just thought that I would share with you guys, Sorry about it being a little loooonnnng.
Wheelo
Thats funny. I dont believe in reincarnation but maybe your cat was a Cummins Diesel Nut in its previous life?
Old 02-27-2006, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by mikmaze
maybe he thinks the truck is possessed??? BTW, anyone else notice how much his avatar looks like his dog??? look at the ears??? another owner pet lookalike coincidence???

I am good looking aren't I