Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

More Bombings in London

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2005, 07:44 AM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
More Bombings in London

If the "good" muslims don't hurry up and get on the "stop this" wagon, the world is in for some really tough times! The whole western world is going to have to get it together and stop this crap!
Old 07-21-2005, 08:38 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Is there a good muslim? I don't hear much from any of them saying this is wrong.
Old 07-21-2005, 09:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Word so far is only 1 injury, evidently this batch wasn't as serious about it.
Old 07-21-2005, 09:33 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally posted by IA_James
Word so far is only 1 injury, evidently this batch wasn't as serious about it.
Looks like one of the suicide bombers had a malfunction, they claim they haven't captured him yet but that is SOP to not let his partners know he may be in custody. I hope they round up these brutal and sorry excuses for life.
Old 07-21-2005, 09:52 AM

I heard that due to this second round of bombing so close to their shores, the French government announced today that it has raised its terror alert level from Run to Hide (The only two higher levels in France are Surrender and Collaborate).

~Rob
Old 07-21-2005, 10:07 AM
DTR's Self Appointed Beer Advisor

Originally posted by hotdram
I heard that due to this second round of bombing so close to their shores, the French government announced today that it has raised its terror alert level from Run to Hide (The only two higher levels in France are Surrender and Collaborate).

~Rob

britt

Old 07-21-2005, 10:07 AM
Chapter President

Originally posted by hotdram

~Rob
Old 07-21-2005, 01:38 PM
Chapter President

I don't understand the thought process of their police chief. "Obviously, this has been another difficult day. ... Clearly, the intention must have been to kill."

Jee.. ya think?

Surely, this guy is not that far out of the loop! Dude! they are trying to kill every infidel they can.
Old 07-21-2005, 05:36 PM

Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally posted by Mike D
I don't understand the thought process of their police chief. "Obviously, this has been another difficult day. ... Clearly, the intention must have been to kill."

Jee.. ya think?

Surely, this guy is not that far out of the loop! Dude! they are trying to kill every infidel they can.

When the IRA bombed london the intent was not to kill. they (IRA) notified the public on the where and when's of the bomb attacks. This may have been the context of the chief's comments...
Old 07-21-2005, 05:43 PM

I saw a tall thin pecan tan man with a big nose, black beard and a blank stare on his face standing at the bus stop today as I passed by. He was holding a medium sized duffle bag like a baby. Made me quite nervous. It reminded me just how easy it would be for them to pull off a bombing here.
I don't think we're imune from it at all. They're not "not" doing it because we're keeping them from doing it. That's wishful thinking. They've got bigger plans for us. I believe they're up to plans for unleashing terror like we haven't seen yet. These little deversions here and there are just that. The quiet before the storm really makes me nervous. It's coming.
Old 07-21-2005, 05:52 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Ya know the darn*** muslims (radicals) are attempting to make the Britts pull out....But ya know...Upsetting the Britts is a very, very bad idea.....
Old 07-21-2005, 06:43 PM

Agree with the above! It's just a matter of time/opportunity until more happens here.
Old 07-21-2005, 06:45 PM

A Cowboy, an Indian and a Muslim were sitting in a lounge waiting for their flights to arrive. After a while they started discussing the history of their people.

The Indian stated, "Once my people were many and now we are few".

The Muslim stated, "Once my people were few and now we are many"

The Cowboy looked at the Muslim and said with a sly grin, "That's cause we ain't played cowboys and Muslims yet".

Old 07-21-2005, 06:45 PM
Banned

Well ya know...Attacking the fr**ch...Id like that
Old 07-21-2005, 06:47 PM
Banned

Talking

Originally posted by TomW
A Cowboy, an Indian and a Muslim were sitting in a lounge waiting for their flights to arrive. After a while they started discussing the history of their people.

The Indian stated, "Once my people were many and now we are few".

The Muslim stated, "Once my people were few and now we are many"

The Cowboy looked at the Muslim and said with a sly grin, "That's cause we ain't played cowboys and Muslims yet".

Quick Reply: More Bombings in London