Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Maybe the liberals should take this to heart.

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2005, 04:23 PM
P.J
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
(Seriuosly) Sorry to Anyone who took offense. I use sarcasim quite often, it is better taken in person than when I write it most times. I would help out ANY of the regular guys on here if they needed me, and imagine I may get the same in return (yeah, Haulin' and Ramlovingvet, you too)

I really hope and wish that we (as Americans) can move ahead from all of this bickering, it may be our ultimate downfall.
It may even take a WHOLE NEW political party to achive this, not sure how or when?
Mixer Man came out of Nowhere!, I thought I was reading a HERB response there for a minute!??
Old 08-08-2005, 04:28 PM
DTR's Self Appointed Beer Advisor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by iker42
And yet, many liberals will turn over ht snooze and sleep again...Whats it gonna take for some of them to relize "O crap!!!Were In Trouble..." Im gonna stop here before
iker42.... Please don't take this the wrong way.... but your only 14. Your views will probably change many times before you finally decide what you really believe.

And if you agree with a lot of people on here that we should drop the "Big Boys" (Nuclear Weapons) then I can't really go along with that. I'm not into killing innocent children or civilians.

But this is just my opinion.

Britt

Old 08-08-2005, 04:32 PM

Yeah, I'm only 22, so my views and opinions may change also. One thing is for sure, and that's that war isn't pretty
Old 08-08-2005, 04:32 PM
Banned

Britt my political views are concrete. No one influences them besides me. I have a problem with teens who's whole political view is based off of T.V or Adults.. And no I dont Agree With Droping the big-boys....Thats last resourt...
Old 08-08-2005, 04:37 PM
DTR's Self Appointed Beer Advisor

Originally posted by iker42
Britt my political views are concete. No one influences them besides me. I have a problem with teens who's whole political view is based off of T.V or Adults.. And no I dont Agree With Droping the big-boys....Thats last resourt...
How about, "Concrete"?

Okay. Where do you get most of your information? If not from T.V. or adults then where? Fox News?

Just curious and not trying to be a "you know what"

Britt

Old 08-08-2005, 04:41 PM
Banned

No, I have a friend in the intelligance department based in Iraq...He tells us not to believe most news casts as the give false info..He emails reports that he sends out before the new stations can tear them to pieces...

Mike
Old 08-08-2005, 04:41 PM

Originally posted by Mixer Man
Kudos PJ I respectfully agree 100 % !!!! These are the worst fiscal years our country has seen in years ,you can blame it on whoever you want but look at the facts before you judge. I WAS a REPUBLICAN until the puppetmasters got ahold of our country and are absolutely destroying it from the top down !!! I see smiling Dick gets to add a bit more to his vault since UPS is buying up Overnite .........hope he has room after the latest Haliburton payment . I still don't understand why the Bush admin fought tooth and nail to block the 911 committee's findings and omitted over 30 pages .............looking out for our interests ........... YA RIGHT !!! The whole system of checks and balances that our country was founded on is being dismantled by the secretive Bush admin that doesn't think they have to answer to anyone . What happened to seperation of religion and state ? Still can't believe these goons told American citizens the bible would be illegal if a Democrat was elected as president..........West Virginia I believe is where that story was told . I think we need to get off the political side you are on and LOOK at the BEST MAN FOR THE JOB !!!!!! I would vote Republican again if they had a stand up guy ...........ie John McCain he knows first hand the horrors of war and is a very intelligent person !!!! Unlike our current convicted coke head {first felon in office no less } and poor businessman who could never make it on his own without DADDY to bail him out continuously. Don't forget who created the monster Bin Laden ...........REAGAN !!!!!!
i am beginning to think there are more" closet liberals" on this forum than i thought. beware this is a easy forum to get slammed on !!
Old 08-08-2005, 04:47 PM

I'm a big boy I can take the heat !!! Not a "Liberal " just a middle aged taxpayer tired of taking it up the tailpipe from these corporate "goons " !!! Who CARES what party is in office as long as they CAN DO THE JOB !!!!!
Old 08-08-2005, 05:39 PM
P.J
Banned

Originally posted by Mixer Man
I'm a big boy I can take the heat !!! Not a "Liberal " just a middle aged taxpayer tired of taking it up the tailpipe from these corporate "goons " !!! Who CARES what party is in office as long as they CAN DO THE JOB !!!!!
Well Said!
"Liberal" just sounds negative, as in someone who gives away everything without a care? I have never considered myself Liberal, I just don't believe much of what ANY polotician has to say anymore. (BTW, I'll be 29 this November. I'm almost old enough to know about polotics now)!