Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Marine shot and killed

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 08:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kurtaing
Ridding the US of these two idiots is a good first step to letting people know that low life crimes won't be tolerated. Any man or woman who puts on a uniform to keep the peace or defend this great nation deserves the respect of free people who know what it means to be free. Any who don't agree can leave and any who raise a hand against the protectors deserve a quick exit, never to be a menace to society again. I really don't care what color, religion or nationality you are, if you aren't an American first and foremost, then get out.

Kurt
I agree, amen.
Old 06-07-2008, 05:26 PM
Chapter President

That's the problem we've become to soft, maybe it's the burger king generation, don't know but our higher ups are lacking the stones in my opinion to just tell some of these groups to shut up. Dirt bags like this have no rights, you did'nt respect the rights of the Marine you killed or his girlfriend. No respect for the rights of the community or anything else. Carry them to South Africa, tie em' to an inner tube and chum the water, end of problem, one way ticket has to be cheaper than what its gonna cost us to supply a defense attorney they can't afford themselves.

Guess it's this kind of attitude that'll keep me off a jury......
Old 06-07-2008, 05:59 PM

"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."

Shoot em both in the neck as well.

Wanting to see them suffer in jail is selfish. That is ultimately putting lesser crime people in jail at risk, and theres always a chance they can get out of jail one way or another and repeat the crime again.

This is the point where we arent suppose to care if they suffer or not. What we are to do is protect our society from these people repeating the crime, which would mean death to them.
Old 06-07-2008, 06:59 PM
With age comes the cage

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by BgBlkTrk
Thats precisely what I was thinking. But use them to clear mine fields.....by foot. Anyone see the new Rambo movie? That works for me.

So far I think this is the best solution I've read..I'm sick and tired of sending the rats of society to jail where they are clothed,fed and kept warm courtesy of the honest people in this country..They live better than the majority of the senior citizens do.. Just my nickels worth
Old 06-07-2008, 10:55 PM
Chapter President

You forgot to mention the tv, library, free education to some low life who will never get out and become an asset to any community. If your in for life and murder, you get a toilet, toilet paper and a straw bed with a set of sheets you have to wash yourself. Should alternate between poison oak and ivey for bathroom clean up sessions if you know what I mean.

I have better ideas........gonna keep them to myself for the good of our viewing public...
Old 06-08-2008, 01:17 PM

Received 152 Likes on 131 Posts
Don't watch the discovery channel's show on the prison population. It'll just tick you off to no end seeing what the lifestyle of these guys is like when they are 'in'. Remembering all along that many will be released back into society with out any rehabilitation whatsoever. Bigger, stronger, and meaner than when they went in.

Kurt