Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Manly stuff here... What deoderant do you use?

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 12:07 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
youll are probably going to think its gay, and i did to at first, but a buddy of mine told me about it!

shave your hairy pits...and use axe....atleast thats the brand i use...for some reason my pits dont stink bad anymore and its really kinda pleasant. and whos going to be checking out your under arms anyways...that would be gay!

brett
Old 09-22-2007, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by rustyshakelford
youll are probably going to think its gay, and i did to at first, but a buddy of mine told me about it!

shave your hairy pits...and use axe....atleast thats the brand i use...for some reason my pits dont stink bad anymore and its really kinda pleasant. and whos going to be checking out your under arms anyways...that would be gay!

brett
You never cease to amaze me THATS GAY!! Do your buddys at the firehouse know about this?

j/k

Don't you worry about ingrown hair when it comes back in??
Old 09-22-2007, 12:13 PM
DTR's Self Appointed Beer Advisor

What's deodorant????

Britt

Old 09-22-2007, 12:14 PM
Mrs. missin on a mission & keeper of the can

Okay,just thought I would shake you guys up a bit,hehehe
You could be like us women and shave under those arms and use Degree for women.Personally I use Secret.That's why us women don't smell.LOL
Old 09-22-2007, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by rustyshakelford

brett
Actually there's a reason behind that. Hair retains smells and pheromones. In animals their hair would retain those pheromones and aid in attracting a mate. With the human culture bathing more and more through the ages, we became less aware of the pheromones our bodies produced and started associating them with body odor. Ever notice why women don't usually smell bad? That's mostly in part to them shaving their body hair. With clothing and frequent bathing, body hair on a human really has no purpose anymore.
Old 09-22-2007, 12:16 PM

I use the axe clear clix scent. Works very well for me! I dont shave my pits though thought about it but ...... um NO
Old 09-22-2007, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by t-boe
Actually there's a reason behind that. Hair retains smells and pheromones. In animals their hair would retain those pheromones and aid in attracting a mate. With the human culture bathing more and more through the ages, we became less aware of the pheromones our bodies produced and started associating them with body odor. Ever notice why women don't usually smell bad? That's mostly in part to them shaving their body hair. With clothing and frequent bathing, body hair on a human really has no purpose anymore.
See Brett, now you know that you're hurting your game by shaving your pitts, you're getting rid of the pheromones
Old 09-22-2007, 12:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by txfiremedic
You never cease to amaze me THATS GAY!! Do your buddys at the firehouse know about this?

j/k

Don't you worry about ingrown hair when it comes back in??
a guy i work with is the one that told me about it! its really not bad and i dont have any ingrown hair problems...other places can if the skins sensative though

brett
Old 09-22-2007, 12:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by t-boe
im pretty sure that a pretty girl likes the smell of my colgone more than BO or my pheromones!

great explanation trevor...

once you get over the "im a man and dont shave nothing excpet my face mentality" its kinda nice!

brett
Old 09-22-2007, 08:38 PM
DTR College Boy and FUN SIZED!!!!!!!!!!

Mitchum is good stuff. I shaved my armpits when I was like, 14, I was scared. Now I don't shave anything, not even the face Lol. I'd rather be a man than metro!!
Old 09-23-2007, 08:39 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by jbjarko
Mitchum is good stuff. I shaved my armpits when I was like, 14, I was scared. Now I don't shave anything, not even the face Lol. I'd rather be a man than metro!!
with a coment like that you should be driving a manvan!!!

i couldnt stand to be hairy!

brett
Old 09-23-2007, 09:38 AM

Axe dry... no hotties beating down my door when I lather it on in the morning before work... I feel gypped. Nothing can tame my sweat glands in the Kansas summer though. I don't shave my pits either though it has been suggested, maybe that's the problem. I guess that's what you get when your pit hair creeps out of the bottom of your t-shirt sleeve(white undershirt).
Old 09-23-2007, 09:47 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by graphitecumnz
Axe dry... no hotties beating down my door when I lather it on in the morning before work... I feel gypped. Nothing can tame my sweat glands in the Kansas summer though. I don't shave my pits either though it has been suggested, maybe that's the problem. I guess that's what you get when you're pit hair creeps out of the bottom of your t-shirt sleeve(white undershirt).
thats disgusting!!!

try shaving..youll feel wierd (read...what you think it would be like to be gay) for a few hours, then decide its really not that bad!!

but if your hairy all over, then it will look weird....

brett