Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Magnetic fuel conditoners

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2005, 04:13 AM
Administrator

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally posted by edwinsmith
The only possible benefit would be if you had rust or steel/iron particles in your fuel. But then that's what the fuel filter is for. Otherwise there is no possible benefit at all.

Neither do magnets on you body or in your bed. The entire earth is a magnet and we are in a magnetic field constantly. If it had any effect it would have happened by now.

It always pees me off whenever I see this kind of crap advertized. It's all snake oil!

However I do have some very fine magic stickers which will improve your fuel economy by 30%! Only $14.95 each. No checks please, cash only.

Edwin
I agree fully here. Fuel (whether it be diesel, kerosene, gasoline, whatever) is an organic substance, or at least derived from an organic substance. Fuel is NOT a mineral nor should it have any minerals in it. If it does that is what the fuel filter is for.
Old 01-31-2005, 08:07 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
You guys are so behind the times! The fuel magnets really work! They WILL improve your mileage by 45%! All fuel contains molecules and nutrons right? Well as the fuel passes through the magnetic feild and alligns the nutrons so they accept oxygen better! DUH! I though everyone knew that!

http://www.emanator.demon.co.uk/bigclive/magnet.htm

http://www.wediditforlove.com/fuelmiser-technology.html

Now let me sell you some A@*&^*& Oil! It will reduce wear by 1000% and I will only charge you 10 times whats its worth! AND you never have to change your oil! When you go to sell you truck make sure you tell the buyer you change your oil every 50K miles. They will be so impressed they will pay you double what you are asking!

Old 01-31-2005, 10:37 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No no no! You guys got it all wrong!! These magnets do help!!!! They help direct the flow of energy from the precious fuel from Mother Earth, they help the fuel keep its glowing ora.

NOT! WHAT A BUNCH OF

Not to poke fun but wouldn't you wonder that if these things worked so great why are they for sale
Old 01-31-2005, 11:39 AM

Must have got a new, bigger, stronger magnet that saves even more fuel mileage!
Old 01-31-2005, 02:10 PM
Banned

magnet

Ok I have a cb magnet stuck to the bottom of my transmission pan, been there for 4 years. It only picks up ferrous metal, but when I pull the pan I can see a small ring in the area where the magnet is. I dropped one in the fuel tank in the SA200 welder right by the suction. I was having a little problem with very fine rust getting by the filter. I dont know it that fixed the problem or it was something eles. It did not cost anything. just an idea Jim