Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Madhat

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 05:33 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by madhat
... give us a 5 paragraph order (list of what needs to be done/how we're gonna do it) and turn us lose... better not be in front of us.
Only problem would be... WHO'S GOING TO READ IT TO YOU?

chaikwa.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:34 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Lary, sometimes I want to send you a sack of dog crap in the mail that's going to catch on fire when you open it...
Trade ya a red balloon for it

You won't get me that way anyway....I don't open anything addressed to me in crayon
Old 05-05-2009, 08:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ya know, there are some dumb jarheads out there, and I may be one of them, we do retarded stuff sometimes, but give us a 5 paragraph order (list of what needs to be done/how we're gonna do it) and turn us lose... better not be in front of us.

Semper Fi!
Brother. Its every servicemen. You'll find dumb ones in every branch. Most of MARINES are go getters. You'll find a turd every now and then... As with ANY branch of service. In 20 years of service, if I had one. "IT" was culled out PDQ. Sent back home to the screwed up family they came from..I've got afew Marine and Army in my family. Granddad was Marine. Pop was Retired SGT Major. Can remember my great uncle Chalmers, and yes that was his name. When I was a child at about 6 or 7. WW1 vet USMC. Mustard gassed, couldn't breath. Lungs were burnt out. Dads oldest brother was Marine WW2 South pacific. Uncle Bob Howard was WW2 Battle of the Bulge. Cousin is Gary Linderer LRP 101st AP outta Nam. Great ole MEN. It use to be fun to poke fun at other service members when I was enlisted. Don't do it anymore. Its a respect thing...
Old 05-05-2009, 08:57 PM
Administrator ........ DTR's puttin fires out and workin on big trucks admin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Trade ya a red balloon for it

You won't get me that way anyway....I don't open anything addressed to me in crayon

That's why it takes them 5 paragraphs to to write one sentence worth of directions, too many pictures in between words.

Airborne!!

Tim
Old 05-05-2009, 09:54 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
I'll remember all this BS when the poo hits the fan, and someone needs me...

That's ok, tho, everyone always picks on the best... I don't have to say anything about my sister services, they say enough for themselves...
Old 05-05-2009, 09:58 PM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by Riflemanusmc
It use to be fun to poke fun at other service members when I was enlisted. Don't do it anymore. Its a respect thing...
We poke fun at each other BECAUSE it is a Respect thing Just our way of showing love to another brother that's been there and done that.

Coast Guard, Navy, Marines, Air Force and Army are all part of a larger Brotherhood... All having taken the Oath and putting themselves in Harms way when the orders come.... for each other, God and Country.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:08 PM

We poke fun at each other BECAUSE it is a Respect thing Just our way of showing love to another brother that's been there and done that.

Coast Guard, Navy, Marines, Air Force and Army are all part of a larger Brotherhood... All having taken the Oath and putting themselves in Harms way when the orders come.... for each other, God and Country.
Like I said, I don't do that anymore. I thank them for their service. And "WE" grown men end up hugging each other, and saying Thank You. it's a Brotherhood. And I don't take that for granted....
Old 05-05-2009, 10:11 PM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by Riflemanusmc
Like I said, I don't do that anymore. I thank them for their service. And "WE" grown men end up hugging each other, and saying Thank You. it's a Brotherhood. And I don't take that for granted....
Grown men hugging each other? What kind of brotherhood is this? Oops don't answer...Don't ask don't tell
Old 05-05-2009, 10:11 PM
Administrator ........ DTR's puttin fires out and workin on big trucks admin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I'll remember all this BS when the poo hits the fan, and someone needs me...

That's ok, tho, everyone always picks on the best... I don't have to say anything about my sister services, they say enough for themselves...

It's ok Madhat, we still love you. I only make fun of people I like. The ones I don't like I don't waist my time or breath on.

The whole reason I went Airborne was because Marines needed hero's too.

Tim
Old 05-05-2009, 10:16 PM

Grown men hugging each other? What kind of brotherhood is this? Oops don't answer...Don't ask don't tell
Uh..yea.....I'm done with this thread...night men.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:10 PM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

I love a Marine you can hand one a red balloon with a fart in it, and he will spend all day sucking on it trying to talk like Donald Duck.

De Oppresso Liber!
That's more messed up than Old Dog's tackle box! Good thing the coffee's not ready or my monitor would be messed up too.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:51 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Originally Posted by Redleg
That's more messed up than Old Dog's tackle box! Good thing the coffee's not ready or my monitor would be messed up too.
That's some funny crap right there... Like OD trying to eat some peas... with a fork... Sorry, Claude...

Holy Crap, you two old guys! When a place in WV and MT blows up in the next few days, I'll know what happened.

Lary's just jealous because cause I'm the big boy branch...

Ain't
Ready (for the)
Marines
Yet
Old 05-06-2009, 01:53 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Originally Posted by Hvytrkmech
The whole reason I went Airborne was because Marines needed hero's too.
Is that what they tell you in the fairy tale world you live in?
Hey, you're the one that slapped me on the rear end that one night in Durham...
Old 05-06-2009, 02:03 AM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Originally Posted by madhat's the greatest
Ain't
Ready (for the)
Marines
Yet
Know why the Navy invented the Marines?
Old 05-06-2009, 02:44 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Yeah...

You're answer... something to do with sheep and ships.

My answer... cause the sweet sailors could not take care of their own ships, and have some real men come do it...

Quick Reply: Madhat