Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Lookin lots like Christmas Breakroom - Dec 8 - 14

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2013, 01:44 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh No!!! You are having to put up with Doggy breath.
Actually you have made me jealous (it really does look nice there).
I would post a picture of what cougar and I are currently enjoying but you can get the same picture by sticking your head in a freezers ice maker.
Old 12-11-2013, 02:13 PM
There is no G. There is no G. Repeat after me, THERE IS NO G!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well I kinda wish it did feel cooler like it was the holidays. Over Thanksgiving it got warm. I laughed as DH came downstairs wearing a sweater & jeans. He said he didn't care how hot he got, you wear sweaters on Thanksgiving lol
Old 12-11-2013, 03:23 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Shorts
Well I kinda wish it did feel cooler like it was the holidays. Over Thanksgiving it got warm. I laughed as DH came downstairs wearing a sweater & jeans. He said he didn't care how hot he got, you wear sweaters on Thanksgiving lol
WRONG!!!! Not one pair of long pants under our table at Thanksgiving on a guy. Wife and her sister wore slacks, but all the rest were in shorts and golf of knit shirts of some sort. Yeh - - - me in Florida. Dessert was served in the lanai listening to the waterfall and enjoying the flowers - - man, you don't do that in long pants and a sweater. ............
Old 12-11-2013, 03:28 PM
There is no G. There is no G. Repeat after me, THERE IS NO G!

I'm with you Bob. I was in shorts, polo fishing shirt and flip flops
Old 12-11-2013, 06:57 PM

Received 453 Likes on 344 Posts
Out the back door at quittin time.
Attached Thumbnails Lookin lots like Christmas Breakroom - Dec 8 - 14-img_0485%5B1%5D.jpg   Lookin lots like Christmas Breakroom - Dec 8 - 14-img_0486%5B1%5D.jpg   Lookin lots like Christmas Breakroom - Dec 8 - 14-img_0487%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old 12-11-2013, 07:20 PM
I grad-u-ated frum Claudes skool of tpying....

Originally Posted by Shorts
Woo Twitch! Famous? Awesome! Will you sign my boots?
:
sure not like I haven't autographed strange things before
Old 12-11-2013, 07:46 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by cougar
I hate this time of year. Everyone wants me to dress up like Santa Claus and I don't know why
Whoa that's a hell of a growth there! you got any shrews nesting in that thing?

Mine would be that long as well if I lived in your climate....come to think of it if you let it grow out some more you can split it in the middle and tie it on top of your head, and have your own ear muffs

I need to change your user name to St Nicholas!
Old 12-11-2013, 07:48 PM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by twichit
Ill tell you what ill give you a signed au-then-tic newspaper if youll ship me another southbend clutch...
Heck yeah I will do it but I will need your signature on this charge slip
Old 12-11-2013, 07:52 PM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by Bark

Dang it...You always beat me to it.
That comes from having a few more years of practice as a smart alec ....Either that or from trying to stand on the risers of a T-10 chute and landing on my head, I don't know which
Old 12-11-2013, 08:50 PM
I grad-u-ated frum Claudes skool of tpying....

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Heck yeah I will do it but I will need your signature on this charge slip
sure charge it to my dad an I will gladly sign for it ...haven't had a good fight with them recently..
Old 12-11-2013, 10:12 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
That comes from having a few more years of practice as a smart alec ....Either that or from trying to stand on the risers of a T-10 chute and landing on my head, I don't know which
Can't be the chute.
I seem to remember that landing on your head was the only way to knock any sense into you guys and it still wouldn't slow you down.

Edit:
Besides, getting dropped on your head at birth is the only reason I can think of that would have made you train for that MOS.
(couldn't help myself...please don't hurt me)
Old 12-12-2013, 07:19 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
HELLO - - - ANYONE OUT THERE IN CYBERLAND???????

Gee, I wait until almost afternoon and still no ph00 on. Where is everyone? It is late morning and still no action. OK, OK, I will do it. ......................

Coffee, ph00 and hot water are made - - or hot - - or whatever. Put some fresh blueberry muffins on counter. Get'um before the monster in the corner wakes up.

I am gone to conquer the day - - well, something like that - - it will probably conquer me. Have to rebuild the head on the water softener - - that will make Blondie happy when she returns. It's for her hair, you know. She is the one with the "hair." See ya,

Bob
Old 12-12-2013, 10:25 AM

Received 453 Likes on 344 Posts
Mornin. Good coffee. Might want to change the hot water, had to soak my frozen toes in it.
Old 12-12-2013, 10:52 AM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by cougar
Mornin. Good coffee. Might want to change the hot water, had to soak my frozen toes in it.
I thought the tea had a hint of woolly mammoth in it this morning
Old 12-12-2013, 11:00 AM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by Bark
Can't be the chute.
I seem to remember that landing on your head was the only way to knock any sense into you guys and it still wouldn't slow you down.

Edit:
Besides, getting dropped on your head at birth is the only reason I can think of that would have made you train for that MOS.
(couldn't help myself...please don't hurt me)
Oh I did it strictly so I could wear the hat, which by the way is the most ridiculous thing ever forced on a Soldier's head.....It is made out of wool so it is hot and it does not have a brim so it does not block the sun nor does it stop water from beating you in the face.

It did however cover that ugly bump on my noggin after landing on my head...you know the funny thing is I KNEW I was going to hit that tree half a mile before I got to it which is why I tried to pull down on the riser in an attempt to turn an un-turnable chute

I was able to get it low enough to get my right boot on it and stand on it but it didn't turn it even the slightest all I could do was watch that lone tree come rushing up at me out of the ground I sure hope I didn't do any permanent damage to that poor tree with my hard head

Quick Reply: Lookin lots like Christmas Breakroom - Dec 8 - 14