Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Look what was in front of my house when i came home today...

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2007, 02:38 AM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Pav1973
Wait till some knuckel head hits or dents the fender or the shopping cart into the door at wallyworld.

Pav

Im sure if that truck has ever been to wally world, it was parked on the other side of the semi's and RVs that pull in to rest.
Old 09-23-2007, 02:59 AM

someone has spent alot of time painting that truck. I sets up good and its a dodge so the truck is not all bad
Old 09-23-2007, 03:09 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
I like it.

I respect that talent it takes to pull something like that off, and while I won't do any truck of mine like that, I will admire that kind of work when I see it.

Amazing.

Justin
Old 09-23-2007, 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by Fronty Owner
Im sure if that truck has ever been to wally world, it was parked on the other side of the semi's and RVs that pull in to rest.
Ya like I do,no one there I park come out and there are 5 or 6 other trucks and cars parked right next to mine.

Pav
Old 09-23-2007, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Fronty Owner
lol, my wife and i were sitting at wally world finishing our list when we saw a guy in a new 4-door dually cummins ram pull up. He parked WAY out so that no one was near him. after they walked in a white ford f-150 that was half way across the lot started rolling foward... then we noticed... there was not driver! it rolled right into and smashed the drivers side back door. We hopped out and took both license numbers down to have them paged, and the cops called. When we came back out ford was gone! As we were walking back into the store i spotted the guy that owned the dodge, he hadn't heard the page but was done shopping. He saw the side of his truck about the time that I asked "hey, is that your truck?" man i thought he was gonna hit me, lol. I quickly assured him that i didn't do it, but had the licence number of the guy that did if it would be helpful . When the cops got there he kinda had this, not much i can do additude cause this is the section of the parking lot that the cameras don't cover . about this time my wife pulled out the paper that had the licence number on it and said... "would this be helpful?" lol, the cops eyes got really big, he called and got the adress. The officer that went to the address advised that the driver follow him to the police station to get this sorted out or he would be driving him to the police station! Anyways, just cause you park out there doesn't mean you are safe... park uphill if at all possible! sorry to hyjack
Old 09-23-2007, 08:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Personaly I like it. I would be afraid to drive it but it looks good. Very patriotic.