Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Let's Get Out NOW!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2005, 08:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will hereafter refuse to rise to any bait given by Begle1. I refuse to let my feelings about America and Americans be tainted by his twisted psuedo-patriotism. But I will say one thing before I leave him be for good.

Begle1 when you spout your vitriol and make asinine statements, please remember that you and people of your school of thought are why many citizens of this planet despise America. I am happy you and your ilk are few and far between. The world is a better place because of it. When you look in your mirror, be proud. You, sir, are the Ugly American.

Crobtex, we in Canada, unfortunately, due to years of misguided liberal goverment (this includes Liberal and Conservative gov'ts) do not have a large military. What we do have is poorly equipped. But they are well trained, and can do a helluvalot more with what they are given than a lot of troops can do with more and better equipment. We are therefore spread rather thin troopwise. But we sent plenty of aid. Not a lot of military personnel, but trained, qualified people none the less.

If China sent armed troops to Florida, after a hurricane for example, to help, would the U.S. gov't welcome them with open arms, or would they ask that the troops come unarmed. I would think the latter, as any landing of armed troops by one sovereign nation on the land of another sovereign nation, can be construed as an act of war. I did mention the recent events in those nations that would explain their wariness. I didn't say that I agreed with their position, I just said that it was understandable. We sent aid to Florida too, by the way. No troops though.
Old 01-13-2005, 08:13 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally posted by Begle1
Why is it that taboo? Why is it that insane?

Why shouldn't we conquer Canada? Do you think it would be difficult? Hah. Do you think we wouldn't make profits? Hah. Do you think all of Canada's allies would declare war on us for annexing Canada? Hah.

Wake up, people. We have a weak neighbor to the North that we could have under our possession. We could more than double our size.

Any other time in history, bordering any other country in history, and Canada would have been gone 100 years ago. It is only because America has stopped placing it's self intrest foremost that we have allowed Canada to live. Canada's lack of a patriotic foreign policy plainly shows the fact that it is a fluke of a country-it is the epitome of a country that doesn't care for itself.

Poland was the same way. When a country that has no unity or patriotism is surrounded by countries like Prussia, it gets annexed. Poland was the worst excuse for a country ever.

And Canada is the same way. Only difference is that Canada has nobody around it to conquer it.

Honestly, why did we stop going after Manifest Destiny? Why are we allowing a weak country exploit itself on resources that could rather easily be ours? Why? Why don't we continue the War of 1812 now that we have the power to finish off Canada?

Nothing against Canucks specifically, but the fact that your country has existed for so long is really an exception to the way things normally go.

If not Canada, Mexico would be useful. Stop illegal immigration, industrialize and Americanize the entire continent. At least we get the Panama Canal back that way, too. It was stupid to let that go.

We NEED a new age of patriotism. Flying a flag is not patriotism. Patriotism is to stop worrying about what other countries think of us. That is what we need to do. Unbridled self-intrest is the key to success.

And I've never done crack. LSD and Pot maybe, but never crack...
You are such a pinhead. I rarely post on threads like this because of the PRO USA comments and protectionism. I was upset when Canada did not help in Iraq, I am doubly disappointed that they give out 425 million and we have such strife right here in our country. I am also ashamed at the fact that the GOVERNENT of Canada has a weak DND and outdated gear.
However, I don't jump on other people places or countries to make myself look good. How does belittling something help? You are obviously very worried what others think.

I will pray for you.

I have a great number of friends in the USA. Probably more there then here. However, I have learned that does not mean all people in the USA are forthright and decent.

Hey Doc Evil, put me on the list.

Scotty
Old 01-13-2005, 08:20 PM

Begle- yer a funny dude
Old 01-13-2005, 08:26 PM

I'll send you my address and Ill be waiting for you...(Origonally posted by Dr.Evil)

Yea Beagle, u are one sick puppy. If u mess with the Doc, ill be forced to sit on the good docs doorstep with him, waiting for you! Just to let you know, I'm a Darn good shot!

Dom

P.S. My GF's passed father came from Canada, and he is burried there, so F-U Beagle buddy!
Old 01-13-2005, 08:33 PM
DTR Founder

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Ok, this is beyond productive.