Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Last-Minute Christmas Gift Emergency!

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 11:48 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by realtreehunter
throw a brick in a shoe box with a neclace or ring and tell her you got her a big rock
LOL man I'm glad I'm not the only one who has done something like that. I gave my ex-wife a pretty ring one year for Christmas and I took this HUGE box and filled it with every book I could find. Thing weighed a TON and in the very bottom was the little ring box......she thought it was pretty funny!

~Nick
Old 12-19-2006, 11:55 AM

one year i got my wife a book from chapters and it was called 200 date nights with great s*x , she loved it!! ( and so did i lol) what was great about it was you each got sealed envelopes and in them was directions to set up a perfect romantic & hot date that ends with lots of sweat lmao , but if you guy's are romantically challenged like me, what a saver!!!!
Old 12-19-2006, 11:55 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
How about a George Foreman grill.

MikeyB
Old 12-19-2006, 12:09 PM
Mrs. missin on a mission & keeper of the can

Alright you men. Here is a few for yall. Gift Certificate for her favorite place, A New Vehicle of her liking(lol). If you don't want her to hit you get her something that will make it to the next Christmas. hope this helps Cin
Old 12-19-2006, 12:45 PM

how about I get these for the girl friend Cin??

gym membership, gift cards for the organic food store, new broom as mentioned before, dish washing gloves, push mower (old one, little roller thingy), bombs for my truck, size 4 clothes that are not returnable (just tell her she can use the gym membership till she can wear them.)
Old 12-19-2006, 01:03 PM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by HappyGA

gym membership, gift cards for the organic food store, new broom as mentioned before, dish washing gloves, push mower (old one, little roller thingy), bombs for my truck, size 4 clothes that are not returnable (just tell her she can use the gym membership till she can wear them.)
Uhmmmm You havea young lady here still waiting for a truck.......at least until I show her this post.....
Old 12-19-2006, 01:13 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Ok I just got back with a 2 karat bracelet, more than I intended to spend since I already got all her other Christmas gifts she asked for... but I like to surprise her too

Don't be stingy guys, if she wasn't special to you, you wouldn't have married her so go ahead and let her know it
Old 12-19-2006, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by HappyGA

Upside to this list is that she will look soooo good at your funeral!
Old 12-19-2006, 01:36 PM
Banned

take her to an exotic place she has never been before......

the laundry room
Old 12-19-2006, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Chrisreyn
Uhmmmm You havea young lady here still waiting for a truck.......at least until I show her this post.....
DOH....

haha, well, i never said anything about her getting a truck, she gets to ride with me in mine, i did however mention that you might get one as a peace offering for the rights to exclusively date her.
Old 12-19-2006, 01:59 PM

Yeah ... I'm kinda in the same boat. I THOUGHT Mrs. Pistol and I had an agreement that I would buy for me and she would buy for her and the kiddies ... then she called to tell me that she just mailed off three boxes full of gifts to me . Last minute scramble to pick up something for everyone and get it mailed across the pond for Christmas .

That's my little luv bug !!!

PISTOL
Old 12-19-2006, 02:16 PM

Happy, my address is on its way LOL. None of that organic stuff. So Are you saying shape up or ship out?LMAO
Old 12-19-2006, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by CIN'S DODGE
Happy, my address is on its way LOL. None of that organic stuff. So Are you saying shape up or ship out?LMAO
so are you saying you like the gift ideas???

Nah, I am a lot more talk when it comes to my lady. I talk a big game, but I have a soft heart. She actually has a free gym membership because she works there, and recently, I have been getting her up at 5 in the mornings to go to the gym with me. She really hates that phone call, but I have her motivated now, and I got to keep her going. haha
Old 12-19-2006, 02:50 PM

Well....What I did For My girlfriends Birthday Gift was A Cummins Tank top Off eBay and she loved it, Good Luck!
Old 12-19-2006, 02:50 PM

yes i do happy

Quick Reply: Last-Minute Christmas Gift Emergency!