Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

lary,Is This The 51st.Guy in That Nigerian Cafe?

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 03:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lary,Is This The 51st.Guy in That Nigerian Cafe?

How do you send a low yield device thru the internet?

I AM DR ZONGO KOMI.
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
ECO-BANK OF AFRICA PLC,
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO .

Dear Friend,

I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance Department of ECO-BANK OF AFRICA, here in Ouagadougou , Burkina Faso . In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of US$ 25.8Million dollars in an account that belongs to one of our foreign Customer (MR. PAUL LOUIS from Paris , France ) who died along with His entire family in July 2003 in a plane crash.

Since we got information about his death we have been expecting his Next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it Unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the Deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines and laws but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don’t want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

The banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money Remained Unclaimed after eight to nine years, the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this transfer is unquestionable by the fact that the customer was a Foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as a respect to the Provision of a foreign account, and 60% would be for me Thereafter, I Will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your Private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication And location where in the money will be remitted... Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application.

I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required Arrangements have been made for the transfer, please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and you should reply me immediately as soon as you receive this letter.
but before i send to you the text of application form which you will fill and send it to the bank, I will like you to send me the following information

1. NAME IN FULL:.......................
2. ADDRESS:..............................
3. NATIONALITY:......................
4. AGE:.....................................
5. SEX........................................
6. OCCUPATION:......................
7. MARITAL STATUS:............
8. PHONE..................................
9. FAX:........................................
10 SCAN AND SEND A COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY CARD TO ME.

Note this,please reply me with this email address (drzongokomi@gmail.com) for security purpose.

Thanks,
Yours Faithfully,
DR. ZONGO KOMI.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:53 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
No! This guy is LEGIT!

I suggest everyone within the sound of my voice should send this fellow ALL your personal info so you can get what you deserve
Old 12-08-2010, 04:05 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Name .............Prez Baraaaaaak Obamalama
Address ..........1600 Pennsylvania Avenue Washington DC
Nationality .......???? Who knows ??????
Age ................49
Sex ................Only in private so far (Unlike my Democratic predecessors)
Occupation ......POTUS
Martial Status ..Married
Phone ............ (202) 456-1414
Fax .................I'm a Democrat and a politician, Don't confuse me with Fax
ID....................
Attached Thumbnails lary,Is This The 51st.Guy in That Nigerian Cafe?-obama-bucks.jpg  
Old 12-08-2010, 04:31 PM
DTR's "Cooler than ice cubes 14 miles North of North Pole" member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Shovelhead
Name .............Prez Baraaaaaak Obamalama
Address ..........1600 Pennsylvania Avenue Washington DC
Nationality .......???? Who knows ??????
Age ................49
Sex ................Only in private so far (Unlike my Democratic predecessors)
Occupation ......POTUS
Martial Status ..Married
Phone ............ (202) 456-1414
Fax .................I'm a Democrat and a politician, Don't confuse me with Fax
ID....................
I think the black helicopters just took off........
Old 12-08-2010, 04:58 PM

I think Ed has the right idea.
Old 12-08-2010, 05:51 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by ofcmarc
I think the black helicopters just took off........
There was nothing in that post that is not available anywhere on the 'Net (legally)

Of course,... if you're a geekly little PFC in a 'forward area' comm shack.... NOTHING is off limits.

He looks like the 'love child' of Alfred E. Newman, and Howdie Doodie.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:03 PM

There are lots of gullible people out there. Just this morning one of my employees asked if it's normal for the IRS to call and ask for your personal info including bank account numbers. He had gotten a couple calls and thought it was legit so he gave it all to them. Guess what? They cleaned him out!! Worst of all is that this happened to him a year ago too! Same exact scenario but he's so absent minded that he had forgotten until now when it happened again!
Old 12-09-2010, 01:57 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by Dodgezilla
There are lots of gullible people out there. Just this morning one of my employees asked if it's normal for the IRS to call and ask for your personal info including bank account numbers. He had gotten a couple calls and thought it was legit so he gave it all to them. Guess what? They cleaned him out!! Worst of all is that this happened to him a year ago too! Same exact scenario but he's so absent minded that he had forgotten until now when it happened again!
That is pretty sad right there..... People should realize that IRS, Your Bank, Your Credit Card Company, etc do not need to ask you for that information because they ALREADY have it!.
Old 12-09-2010, 02:05 PM

Exactly. This guy isn't all there upstairs and I kind of feel for him because he's a Desert Storm vet and I don't know if that's what screwed him up mentally or if he was like that beforehand...
Old 12-09-2010, 10:45 PM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

Originally Posted by Shovelhead
He looks like the 'love child' of Alfred E. Newman, and Howdie Doodie.
Hey!! He's not that good looking. I cant stand looking at that guy but would like to see if he is smiling now.
Old 12-11-2010, 01:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Bark
Hey!! He's not that good looking. I cant stand looking at that guy but would like to see if he is smiling now.
He'll smile (involuntarily) when 10,000 volts are fed through his cerebrum at high amperage.

Of course, he's also a hero of Berkeley, CA, (Idiot California liberals with nothing important to do) so his head might be too big for the chair. Never too big for a rope or a bullet though...
Old 12-11-2010, 03:12 AM
DTR's Volcano Monitor, Toilet Smuggler, Taser tester, Meteorite enumerator, Quill counter, Match hoarder, Panic Dance Choreographer, Bet losing shrew murderer

I think we did an excellent job of high jacking the original thread "lary,Is This The 51st.Guy in That Nigerian Cafe?". But LoL, sometimes its worth it (sorry irocpractice).
Old 12-13-2010, 09:19 AM

'S ok Bark,I enjoyed reading the responses.