Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Lady parks on my yard. What to do?

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2005, 08:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am glad I am not her son. If things are now like they used to be he must be paying the price for having Mommy take him to the bus stop.
Old 08-14-2005, 08:15 PM
DTR's Self Appointed Beer Advisor

Originally posted by iker42
run over her mailbox,
Now I think that would be the last thing I would do. I spent the night in jail with four of my closest friends when I was about 16 for something like that. We decided one night that it would be fun to play mailbox baseball. Not a good idea and yes some adult beverages were involved. After 32 mailboxes the cops stopped us. I have no idea why. I guess it had something to do with a bunch of rowdy teenagers driving with the lights out through the neighborhood swinging an iron pipe against some mailboxes. Well anyway to make a long story short…. we had to go and buy 32 new mailboxes and install them the next day. That is the most embarrassing thing that I have ever had to do in my life. It could have been worse though. From what I understand… destroying a mailbox is a federal offence. Good thing I was under age. I learned my lesson though. I never did that again. I have done plenty of other stupid things in my life but not something federal.

I guess the moral of the story is…. Drop all the tacks out in front of your yard that you want to... just don’t mess with her mailbox.

Britt

Old 08-14-2005, 08:25 PM

JyRo, let us know the status when you get a minute. If she still insists on parking there I would walk out and talk to her while her son is waiting for the bus, make it look like you are hitting on her. Tell her you missed her over the summer, and you are so glad she is back, it really perks up your morning. Then show her your johnson!!
Old 08-14-2005, 08:26 PM

outboard motor that is, you guys think the wrong things all the time!!
Old 08-14-2005, 09:24 PM

Cut some T posts in half and drive into the yard about 1' above ground. Heck, just put full length T posts in there... about every 4 or 5 feet.

Dad used to have a drunk neighbor that would fly by his house and drive across the front yard. He fixed that... stuck about 4 concrete blocks out there. A night or two passed. About 12AM, he hears a BAMMM!!!!. Next morning, there was a trail of oil back out into the road. He goes over to the guy's house and notices him under his car. The guy told him "I don't know what happened, but there's a hole in my oil pan. Dad told him "musta been driving through the wrong yard"!
Had to share that.
Old 08-14-2005, 09:29 PM

Nah, not anything personal Nat!!
Old 08-14-2005, 09:39 PM

ok ill be honest i didnt read all 12 pages but i used to have a wimeariner but she died anywho i would put some cones there where she parks
Old 08-15-2005, 02:18 AM
Administrator

Received 232 Likes on 161 Posts
Why don't you dump a couple of large animal carcasses and hide them in the immediate area. After a few weeks in the sun, the flies and stink should keep her away.
One might even wander onto her front porch and die.
Old 08-15-2005, 11:29 AM
DTR'S Chaplain

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Note to self:
If iker42 Moves to Oregon keep an eye on that Boy He is CRAZY!
Old 08-15-2005, 11:31 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by ramlovingvet
Note to self:
If iker42 Moves to Oregon keep an eye on that Boy He is CRAZY!

no, just dont get on my bad side
Old 08-15-2005, 12:11 PM

I kinda like Ikers plan with the sky-hook !!! The boy's got potential !!!!

**** You young un's keep in mind that some of the ideas expressed on this thread could lead to your incarceration ... and i ain't too sure Jack will post your bail !!!!

PISTOL
Old 08-15-2005, 12:14 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thanx Pistol...that means alot coming from you....And wudda you mean Jack wont post bail...I thought the tems and agreements said if your DTR gets you in trouble, Jack Thorpe Would post Bail
Old 08-15-2005, 01:41 PM

Originally posted by Jeremy Cusick
Cut some T posts in half and drive into the yard about 1' above ground. Heck, just put full length T posts in there... about every 4 or 5 feet.

Dad used to have a drunk neighbor that would fly by his house and drive across the front yard. He fixed that... stuck about 4 concrete blocks out there. A night or two passed. About 12AM, he hears a BAMMM!!!!. Next morning, there was a trail of oil back out into the road. He goes over to the guy's house and notices him under his car. The guy told him "I don't know what happened, but there's a hole in my oil pan. Dad told him "musta been driving through the wrong yard"!
Had to share that.

No, put them about 3" above ground and they will do some real damage to tires.....
Old 08-15-2005, 03:58 PM
Registered

Originally posted by t-7 firefighter
After 32 mailboxes the cops stopped us. I have no idea why.

Britt

32 MAILBOXES????

wow, thats quite the number of mailboxes. Everybodys been young and stupid once. i however and still young and sometimes stupid.
Old 08-15-2005, 04:50 PM
Banned

First, the last thing I would be worried about is being buds with her husband. Second, This woman obviously bumped her head. Find out if the property is yours, if it is get the P.D involved. Or you can get up early and go park on her front lawn in the morn, see how she likes that

Quick Reply: Lady parks on my yard. What to do?